How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

This did surprise me a little:

~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
And ... two belts ...

The Immortal Flesh is interesting looking, but I'm not sure I can use it. The Belt of the Deceiver however might actually fit right in with my build.
'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand.' He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. 'What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.'
Havent played very much recently and wont play much anymore in this league I think. Just enough to make top-10 Pathfinder - if I dont RIP.

Playing RF/SR Life/MoM Pathfinder in Flashback. Its working ok for random/alched yellow maps and low red maps without bad mods. Had some bumps getting there though. Build isnt fully min-maxed. Biggest issue currently is minion survival on Beyonded maps. As I run mostly Beyonded maps (more xp/h) this is kinda annoying.
Balefire is way better than any rare weapon I could possibly find & use. Used Saffel earlier (one of the 'bumps' mentioned) but its really bad vs Elder portal group leaps from Heralds and other similar physical attack group strike threats.

Passive Tree
(Just noticed that my life flask needs a suffix...)

Unfortunately the build is starved for sockets. One more socket would probably fix the minion survival problem. So I tried rolling some of my Elder boots for fortify link:

Last one is (almost) exactly what I wanted. Except for the missing enchant which the build needs. Not looking forward to grinding lab...
Build may be able to do without some of the gems I use but without experimentation its hard to figure it out. Will rather do lab runs I think.
And maybe the "Summon phantasm - shield charge - arcane surge" thing works still...
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
I need more time to play but won't have much. Loots for yesterday and today(5th day).
Last edited by Oiranoiccid on May 20, 2018, 3:17:13 PM
I dabble in ssf a little
made a silly freeze pulse hierophant

amulet was a shock when it dropped pretty spot on perfect stats for me
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
Blood Altar spit out a Piscators, I rode that high all day

kind regards
Got the enchantment after #$%* lab runs:

My remaining Offerings:

The Shield Charge with Arcane Surge part still works and is quite cool. Unfortunately I dont have good EO uptime now. So I will have to make some change - like going back to using Orb of Storms. Lightpoacher doesnt work on boss anyway.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
got a nice drop yesterday, 6s in ~30j and 5l in 40f

also I didn't realize rarity was a prefix and a suffix before I found this ring, kinda want to try to annul the fire dmg

Last edited by Trentemoller on May 22, 2018, 1:49:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info