PC servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately .
PC servers are undergoing maintenance. Some features will be unavailable.

How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Unavailable
Ehhh if it dropped a bit sooner, could've/ should've/ would've with my flask setup.
Unavailable
Unavailable

Never to be touched ever again LOL
SSF since ~OB
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Is this thread dead? If so, it needs to come back!

I'm playing true SSF (was group found in harby and shopping in abyss) this league for the first time since Legacy league. Really feeling that this league mechanic is good for SSF. Although lots of people are complaining about the beasts and capturing mechanics - which I agree with to an extent - the much increased availability of semi-deterministic unique generation has made build enabling items much more accessible.

Share your sweet finds fellow SSFers.
21/05/18 - The beginning of the end of PoE
Created this ring using beast crafting. It was good when I was lvl 20.
Unavailable

Made this mace with alchs/chaos.
It took 1 alch, 1 chaos and 1 fuse. It already had 4 sockets.
Unavailable

Right now I am lvl 44 and its going fine for now.
I didnt have really good drops yet.
Unavailable
is good but I got it too late.
Last edited by Kaw on Mar 6, 2018, 6:09:08 AM
Only lvl 58, but doing fine so far. First time totem build, and of course everything's sparse so far - that's the point, isn't it? Found a 5-link in A5 and had by far not enough chromes to get 4 off-colours, not to speak of Vorici high enough.

Unavailable
Unavailable
"
Ehiin wrote:
Only lvl 58, but doing fine so far. First time totem build, and of course everything's sparse so far - that's the point, isn't it? Found a 5-link in A5 and had by far not enough chromes to get 4 off-colours, not to speak of Vorici high enough.

Unavailable
Unavailable

5 link in act 5 is pretty crazy. That will definitely last you a while - especially if you consider that you can improve its stats later by slamming a high tier greed essence on it.

I've been playing a lot since the league started, got two characters to maps now. My most notable finds:

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Playing a champion wander atm, feels pretty good - especially once you get your adrenaline running all the time.
21/05/18 - The beginning of the end of PoE
I started the league late because I actually planned on skipping it because of animal cruelty (not joking). After I got convinced that I should try it and a friend who hasn't played for a long time also wanted to, I tried hard to convince myself that they're just pixels after all and am now playing in BSC and BSCSSF.
Best find so far:
Unavailable
(level 24)
Planning on building a bleedsplosion SST Gladiator, so this dagger did come in handy. The second unique I found. The other was a Wise Oak.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Yesterday started questing because was farming Goroshi.

Current setup:

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Last edited by de99ial on Mar 6, 2018, 9:28:13 AM
"
Doomstryver wrote:
Is this thread dead?

Playing is usually more interesting than posting in the beginning of new league...

"
Doomstryver wrote:
Really feeling that this league mechanic is good for SSF. Although lots of people are complaining about the beasts and capturing mechanics - which I agree with to an extent - the much increased availability of semi-deterministic unique generation has made build enabling items much more accessible.

I dont have a strong opinion on the top level design of the league. But I do have a strong opinion on the current state: It is unfinished and unrefined. IMO the worst league mechanic I have played so far. There is just too much hassle with too many unknowns and too little feedback/explanation for the player.

"
Doomstryver wrote:
Share your sweet finds fellow SSFers.

Not much to share at this point - dropped a Tabula and an 'Added Chaos Damage' during story:
Unavailable

--

Currently dont have much of a goal this league. Maybe do some Bestiary things once the worst bugs are fixed. For now I am just trying to do all T1-T5 maps in Atlas.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
Unavailable

Pretty sexy axe for a5. :)
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Unavailable

Easy game from here on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info