Last edited by de99ial on Feb 25, 2018, 4:36:01 PM
"
de99ial wrote:
Wow, srsly. Congrats. I admire.

Thx.

"
de99ial wrote:
How may gameplay hours it took You?

Not sure about the 1->99 part. '/played' doesnt work for me as I dont logout much.
99->100 I did ~4.5M/h on average which makes for ~70h in maps for the last level.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
Hey there guys, I played the whole season as ssf abyss, and 4 days ago I archived lv8 zana :^)
so far I had X7 portal gems and just hit 2 of them

The same day I found this jewel

And my enlighten hit lv3 so I tried and success

On the other hand, I tried through the whole season to chance jewelled foils into Cospri's Malice and failed so hard :( even when I 6L'ed both of those armors through the season

Seems I have to wait until the merge to enjoy those in ssf standard :/
Last edited by nlarry32x on Feb 26, 2018, 1:03:01 AM
last day of the league....
got a random biscos just randomly out of nowhere (after chancing every single gold amu ofc).
not two hours later.....got the fire-amulet from elder. plus a watchers eye (which has useless rolls). after getting like 4 belts from elder before.

on the last day of the league.

atlas is at 143/ 157, i havent even FOUND a single shrine/ ghetto map yet, wtf. thus im obviously lacking the achievment for double-boss shrine map, got every other one, even the stupid double boss core.

5 vaal-orbs in my stash, since i vaaled a sh*t-ton of maps, with no success obviously - but now i can go ahead and vaal TIER ONE TO SIX maps for the achievment, and i just know i wont hit the 8 mods.

also lacking the rare chests sextant achievment, while my ENTIRE atlas is blocked/ shaped.

meanwhile my character (the jugg) has hit GG-status by SSF-terms, my stash is filled with i-lvl 83+ jewels and stygian belts, i got sixlinks, found a shavs, NINE EXALTD ORBS LOL, you f*cking name it.

just feels bad, i know for a fact my juggs is more than shaper-viable, i know i played this league more than any other before and i played it right, - but why do i then end it with less achievments and progress than the leagues before where i played less and on weaker characters?
Because no trading makes is way more challanging than many think.
"
de99ial wrote:

Only if you depended on trading a lot in the first place.I only traded for the odd build defining unique,I have actually done better in SSF than in standard league to be honest.

"
Kavlor wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:

Only if you depended on trading a lot in the first place.I only traded for the odd build defining unique,I have actually done better in SSF than in standard league to be honest.

that is probably due to motivation and the fact that ssf makes progress more enjoyable hence you play more as the game doesnt turn into chaos farming fest. In terms of speed ssf is many times slower compared to non ssf. The gear i got in ~500h played in abyss ssf, i could probably get in less than 40h selling uber atziri or shaper kills.
made this today
Going to be SSF for the new leauge....looking forward to the challenge.
I remembered I have at least one Bisco's somewhere, from Harbinger league... after some rummaging and 5 divines:

GL SSF-ing in the next league!
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info