How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Well, last league in SSF I only found Uber Atiziri gloves and helmets on my cycloner and this time, first uber Atziri and ...

Maybe I should roll a mace-based character? :P
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
So the pattern repeats itself (first test char = shit drop; second main char = better than shit drop) and finally i can test the full potential of my build:

Yet skill tree is not complete and not finished my part I of the stroy, so.... :D
Encountered that "Ulaman" lich for the first time, who dropped this nice chest:

Will probably reroll around it, just not sure what. I'm leveling Scorching ray gems, but I'm not sure if "elemental penetration" works with it. Maybe I'll do something with the new Tendrils instead...

It also has 3D art

In other news, 2x Chains that bind = 2x meh bases :/

When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness

And my very first Tabula in this SSF league was dropped from Hillock.

If the drop rate is going to stay this way, I will spend day 1 farming for this baby in the next league.
Wont be long before many people just farm for Tabla-Oni for leveling up. Two six links before you leave Twilight Strand? Sure. Why not.
I've had tabulas ... never early enough to bother using (IMO) but I've had a few. I don't generally expect to find any useable Uniques before I hit level 80 though.

I found a

I used that for a bit, but I've since replaced it with a stronger bow.

I found a set of

And I made myself a
but I haven't found anything else that really noteworthy and/or useful to me.
'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand.' He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. 'What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.'
Been a good morning... ran some maps, all net gains on maps totals. And this fits nicely onto my character:
Now to find him a decent chest piece.

With a few dozen of the shaper/elder rares I have to say that none have really piqued my interest. Some interesting mods, but the others on the item make the item too bad to use. I can see the potential, but haven't seen any in practice that are remotely useful.

Got my second one a few maps later, better than the first. Vaaled the first:
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Dec 22, 2017, 10:29:06 AM
I have a succesful molten strike scion that can run t4 maps. But I wanted something fresh and went with a shadow frost blades guy (level 65 now, after mandatory passive tree reset mess up on another one).
He started out with a Tabula Rasa (which dropped randomly on one of my first playtroughs :/ ) but I wanted to fully utilize the ES, so I grabbed a 6 socket from stash and tried linking it to 5 sockets. Whadda ya know, it's now a 6 link!

Also found a town portal gem which I immediatly corrupted for science, removing the level requirement ;p

I'm playing on standard btw but no trade or party, I like busy streets.
So... what do you all think about this:

Worth using an exalt and crafting?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info