How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Another good craft for me :D
Alted tyrannical of celebration (~250 alts on this item), regaled bleeding:

GG

Also divined (x2) my mainhand almost into perfection

Now, I looted 3exa in the span of 12 hours, but I'm kinda unsure if I shuld yolo throw them on, as these weapons are already doing the job and the chance of hitting anything good is slim. Maybe save the ex for some other project...

When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Odd RNG: I've now had both a Divine and Exalted drop, but no Regals have dropped.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Dec 16, 2017, 10:44:29 AM

:o
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
The lich spawn rate buff was amazing. There's nothing better than going into an abyss and hearing the music that tells you there'll be a lich at the end instead of the usual totem thing. I've found four liches so far since the buff, which is much better than the zero before it.

As always, my key uniques dropped before I could chance them.

On the plus side, I can finally stop doing the chance orb recipe. It's a great source of chance orbs, but it's a bit of a hassle having to constantly edit my filter, store partial recipe sets, etc.

My jeweller's orbs have been going toward coloring a Carcass, which I think will be my main chest when I eventually get it finished. I've been pretty unlucky so far. It took over three thousand jeweller's to get five red, and the sixth socket's been blue both damn times I tried so far. At 420 jeweller's a pop, ouch. Hopefully next try I'll get the green.

Overall, I've been really surprised at how strong my build is. I expected Double Strike to be kind of garbage, but I'm killing everything up to T11 with no trouble. Atziri and uber Izaro were both easy. With a 6-link and some better jewels and jewelry, I should be able to handle everything pre-guardian, at least. I was expecting to farm yellows until I eventually gave up on the character. It feels damn good to play, though. Plus I get to use a 2H sword, which is sweet.

Thinking of doing a Pillar build with these,obviously swap out the levelling uniques out later.Gonna use Sunder for the first time.

Last edited by Kavlor on Dec 16, 2017, 5:36:28 PM
And i get only items not for my build...

Been using those:

But strenght made me change for thoe:

Still hoping for something better because im in Act 7 ;)
New gear for Spark Pathfinder:

Passive Tree

Ditched the idea to go crit. Cant come up with a passive/build which is not worse than the EO version. Plan is to go get Acrobatics too. Build is not survivable enough as is. Trying to farm Lightning Coil but apart from one very early card in Graveyard no luck.

Was very laggy today. Got hit hard 3 times today. Once by an Essence Volatile - didnt even see (nor hear) it before it blew up. Once by some random mobs - may have been just lag. And once by Abaxoth in a T4.

--

Some more recent drops - Wise Oak may be useful if I can get the resists straightened out. And Essence of Insanity for faster Leap Slam.

--

And have lots for a chaos build if I want:
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
dayum, I was only going for 5 links... :P

94 fus

swagy swag..

Also this thingy droped, but I'm unsure if it could be useful for anything. I guess an ele wander could be made out of it, but meh, it's too limiting vs a proper 6L...
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
It is just raining uniques. Maybe it's the abysses.

some small victories.. atleast they are on T1 bases :P
d:-D*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info