How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

How's everyone fairing this league in SSF? The Harbinger currency was a huge upgrade for us, I'm 10 days in and already able to run Shaper. Interested to see what everyone else is playing/getting lucky with!

Spoiler

Last edited by seanxjohnson on Aug 20, 2017, 2:47:10 AM
Really well, I managed to kill Atziri for the first time and nabbed a Mortal Hope for my troubles and after not seeing a single midnight all last league, I've got 4 more sitting there waiting until I level again. I've also gotten much, much farther on progressing my Atlas than last league and have done a bunch of maps I haven't seen before.

Also, a couple of decent drops (props to Navali for the 5-for-1 vendor trash for Abyssus deal), though the Doomfletch is basically one of the worst possible rolls :(

Phat

I survived to maps. So far so good. /whew
(But not too impressed with Kitava right now.)
I have a lot of work to do on my gear and gems before I press on much farther.

@seanxjohnson: Jealous of that fine looking Soul mantle. :)
@Drasius_Rift: I need that Daresso's Defiance. -.-

uniques

current gear at Level 74
Finally hit 6L on PoH. 1039 fuse... a bit pricey.

rest of the gear

Don't mind some of the gems, just leveling..

Gear progression has been really nice this league for me. Map sustainability is great too (harb & horizon orb = "OP"). All in all the experience has been great, even tho the league is "meh".

some more swag

When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Just today found 5s regalia, 1 fuse and it linked, also one trans from prophecy and only 50 chome for 2 green.

Also kinda like those shoes
Last edited by de99ial on Aug 23, 2017, 3:49:48 PM
"
morbo wrote:
Finally hit 6L on PoH. 1039 fuse... a bit pricey.

rest of the gear

Don't mind some of the gems, just leveling..

Gear progression has been really nice this league for me. Map sustainability is great too (harb & horizon orb = "OP"). All in all the experience has been great, even tho the league is "meh".

some more swag

I was a bit luckier and did in only about 40 fuses.

Actually it is the first one I had drop as well.

On a separate note.I built a spectral throw gladiator and made such a mess of it deleted it at L77.On the other had my Frostbolt Totem build seems a lot more successful with both better defence and better offence and managed mercy lab with relative ease.Loads of room for upgrading too.
Last edited by Kavlor on Aug 23, 2017, 4:44:59 PM
Got lucky with Shaper and spiked a Starforge. Definitely needs a divine though haha.

haha xD kind of funny to see this post still being use altho it's made for last league xd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
satanttin wrote:
haha xD kind of funny to see this post still being use altho it's made for last league xd

If we had a dedicated sub forum we wouldn't need to :[.
Last edited by seanxjohnson on Aug 26, 2017, 4:04:25 PM
"
seanxjohnson wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:

If we had a dedicated sub forum we wouldn't need to :
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info