How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
seanxjohnson wrote:
Ding! Don't even need to divine.

OMG! My Starforge!

just dropped 4.25 hours before league ends.

and not too bad for MF

EDIT: Managed to squeeze 1 more Shaper in. Didn't get lucky with Starforge but got this instead
Last edited by kira1414 on Jul 31, 2017, 2:30:24 PM
You can always get it later, be Happy you got the dying sun since it is getting "nerfed" (like anyone cared about the AoE lol)

Finally found an Astramentis. What a nice way to end the league :)
Oh god. SSF legacy transfered to SSF standard. And it decided to not use my 50 empty stashtabs, but instead fill in some ~40 odd remove only tabs.

Sorting this, it aint gonna be fun.
Well somehow this happened..
Just a heads up, to anyone having issues with atlas/hideout/masters apparently there was an issue with migration. Chris posted they'll re-run it during the next downtime which is likely to be 3.0.0

Bummer since I was planning on farming shaper for pre-nerf Dying Sun. :[
dunno., vendored shit and waiting for new season
No atlas, no masters, no hideout. lol
2 breaches for 6 chaos added as a Zana mod. This is HUGE for SSF and looks like I'll be going back to unid chaos recipe to be able to sustain.
"
seanxjohnson wrote:
2 breaches for 6 chaos added as a Zana mod. This is HUGE for SSF and looks like I'll be going back to unid chaos recipe to be able to sustain.

Thats way too much effort to put into it just for breaches. They have a passive 10% chance to spawn per map, and 10% saturation in maps sounds about what i had with the leaguestones.

Didnt feel breaches did all that much for me in SSF, outside of the breach restricted uniques.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info