"
Oiranoiccid wrote:
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
I want 2 bellies and a cospri's. Fml.

ASK AND YE SHALL RECIEVE!

Sorry for caps, I'm legit overwhelmed with excitement.

Gratz again! Any build in mind?

I've been doing some thinking about this and may end up using it on my current eq build. I fully understand why a slow hitting build doesn't synergize well with poison but I've given up a ring slot for double curses and I kind of feel like I'd be better off using cospri's and a proper ring instead. I can change one of my curses to vulnerability to get more mileage out of it. All I really lose is a chest with life, and I get a ring with life (and damage) and poison on hit instead. Almost turns my Marohi into a potential 8 link due to free poison and aoe. Obviously a Kaom's (or maybe even just a belly) would be preferable but the chances of me finding one of those are slim to none.
Last edited by MonstaMunch on May 24, 2017, 12:44:19 AM
"
ninedeadeyes wrote:
Enfeeble is always a good one for defense

Thas curse and im using warlord mark.

I think i will add inc duration for vaal disc.
Last edited by de99ial on May 24, 2017, 3:55:01 AM
"
golan4840 wrote:
I just heard the glorious sound of high-tier unique/exalt/divine dropping...

and then this happened -_-

They surely introduce any actual contents for fishing rods in future, might be in 3.0.

I also got a T1 item but there even existed no glorious sound of high-tier unique for the drop despite of being a T1 item.

and of course this is and will be the only T1 I got and will find haha.
Last edited by Oiranoiccid on May 24, 2017, 5:46:42 AM

Won't surprise me if I'm pretty much the only person that has this item on SSF.
"
Cyse wrote:

Won't surprise me if I'm pretty much the only person that has this item on SSF.

Hax!

Srsly though, ggwp.

Edit: Just died at 86. I'm raging but can only rage at myself, rolled a map with a bunch of affixes and somehow missed the fact it had reflect. Smh. Took me fkn ages to get there and I was really enjoying it. Guess I'll reroll tomorrow, too pissed off with myself at the moment.

Last edited by MonstaMunch on May 24, 2017, 8:43:05 AM
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
golan4840 wrote:
I just heard the glorious sound of high-tier unique/exalt/divine dropping...

and then this happened -_-

Cowards trail? Or were you wearing a Fairgraves Tricorn? In either case ggwp.

Dropped from a white mob in excavation map. No Tricorn.
Last edited by golan4840 on May 24, 2017, 9:04:22 AM
"
Oiranoiccid wrote:
"
Zrevnur wrote:
"
Oiranoiccid wrote:

I do not have the end game base ele damage rings. I have the The Wise Oak but not the Vessel of Vinktar.

If you "only" aim for T15 you certainly dont need opal rings or Vinktar.

"
Oiranoiccid wrote:
But I have an Alpha's Howl. I should use the Wrath and Anger for the aura, shouldn't I?

Depending on what attack skill you want to use I would use at least one Herald + Wrath. Anger is probably less important. Make sure to get enough penetration (min-max Wise Oak at least). Focus on Lightning damage (incl penetration gem) may be good. I would recommend to experiment though.

"
Oiranoiccid wrote:
Do you think the sword can bring me up to T14-15?

Sword is good enough for T15-.

Thanks, I got a picture of it.

I will try your advice.

Which of these would have the most dps you guys think? I won't have that much time to test them all, so I would appreciate any advice.

Anyone know if SSF will be supported in Beta?
"
seanxjohnson wrote:

Good question. But i'm not sure if SSF would be much fun in beta, when they change keystones every week and wipe the servers, like they did in the past. It's a testing phase after all.

I dinged 99 yesterday in SSF legacy and i got high hopes that i can get 100 soon enough, to join the beta-fun.... darn, i'm sooo hyped :D.
dedadadadedoodoodoo is all i want to say to you
"
tweedledee111 wrote:
"
seanxjohnson wrote:

Good question. But i'm not sure if SSF would be much fun in beta, when they change keystones every week and wipe the servers, like they did in the past. It's a testing phase after all.

I dinged 99 yesterday in SSF legacy and i got high hopes that i can get 100 soon enough, to join the beta-fun.... darn, i'm sooo hyped :D.

Damn fitting name for an SSF character. Gratz! Its encouraging to see players reaching 100 sans trading. I hope to do the same someday but I have to be contented dinging 92 doing solo myself for now. I dont think ill ever reach the guardians and personally beat Shaper anytime soon but doing baby steps this league is fun, deathless Atziri runs, crafting items and doing more lab runs.
Someone mentioned Path of Building and I checked it out. My toon gained 15k more dmg thanks to it and without wasting orb of regrets. It will be monumentally helpful if PoE have something similar incorporated in the game.

Some non-exciting items but glad to have it anyway SSF drops
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info