How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
Zrevnur wrote:
"
DasName wrote:
"
tweedledee111 wrote:

Countless shrieking essences of rage in, never hit open prefix + suffix :D . If that bow wasn't perfectly coloured, i would try another one; this one is cursed :D. Will i get my bow before the league ends?

Not 100% sure but i do think you don't need to hit open prefix + suffix if you are realy desperate. Mastercrafting "cannot be changed" should increase your chances. However it's obviously more expensive.

You do need to get open prefix & suffix to craft 'Paragon' onto the +2 fire bow: If you dont have open prefix it cannot get +1. If you dont have open suffix you cannot craft "cannot roll attack mods". "x cannot be changed" doesnt help to overcome this.

Ty for trying to help anyway, i'm moved. But the bow is no biggie. My axe has earned its place in my personal hall of fame tab
and will do perfectly fine until 100, if the bow resists further shrieking attempts :P. It would just be soooo nice to use that legacy Soulstrike.

little update:

... it just doesn't want to :D
dedadadadedoodoodoo is all i want to say to you
Last edited by tweedledee111 on May 13, 2017, 8:36:31 AM

Did Atziri for the first time ever. Died once on each "boss" stage. No idea what got me on the trio... just died. No worries... at the start of level 91.

"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Did Atziri for the first time ever. Died once on each "boss" stage. No idea what got me on the trio... just died. No worries... at the start of level 91.

GG on that.

as for myself I'm slowly grinding toward 94
... nothing
Tried Oba's Cursed Trove... not even close. Oh well.
Went into Merc Lab to complete a prophecy, opened a strongbox, and got this OMG drop of the day:

RNGesus looked favorably upon my SSF exile today.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Arrowneous wrote:
Went into Merc Lab to complete a prophecy, opened a strongbox, and got this OMG drop of the day:

RNGesus looked favorably upon my SSF exile today.

gz! never had that happen in my life before xd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
satanttin wrote:
gz! never had that happen in my life before xd

First for me. Just goes to show how wildly random the RNG is in PoE. The rare strongbox didn't look any different than 1001 others I've opened before and none ever dropped even 1 exalt let alone 2 + Blessed + a bunch of others. Legacy League has been that way. Right at the start on March 3rd in normal Mud Flats this happened:

and later in Cruel Dried Lake with this:

and got this drop:

Another "RNGesus is smiling on me" moment. Still using it with my Frost Blades build at level 89 so level 90 before the end of SSF Legacy on the 29th is very doable now that I respec'ed from a rare sword to this drop:

The axe is much better than the sword was even with a slower attack speed but I'm using an Ancestral Protector totem which gets me 20% increased attack speed. I like trying new skills and combos, wasn't sure the viability of AP for endgame (had never used it) but so far it's working very well at level 10 and 11 maps. Probably no good for much more than level 12 but that's enough to complete the level 90 challenge and 19 total for the Challenger Trophy hideout decoration.

I just respec'd today after theory crafting with the axe using Path of Building utility. Got a surprise with the axe in that it randomly talks when it kills anything. I never knew any weapon could talk, even if it is just a few phrases about wanting more blood or sometimes it laughs in the face of death. Insanely fun to use. PoE, for all it's problems and frustrating times, never ceases to surprise me in little ways.
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

Last edited by Arrowneous on May 13, 2017, 4:57:10 PM
Council down... Have no idea what just happened.

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Tried Oba's Cursed Trove... not even close. Oh well.

Tried this today, same here.

Today was a waste of time to me. No drop, no exp. Just death... so many deaths.

I need a break.
Got this Saturday after a week of nothing good (Jack The Axe was a last weekend drop):

I'll need at least 5L on them before they are usable so my FB build will continue to use the corrupted 6L.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info