How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

im sitting at act2 cruel, lvl 51.

cpl lvls ago i just came across this baby

gear otherwise isn't anything to write home about, but i was using a bow/quiver and ice shot build (im not spec'd into bow dmg, but just elemental and projectile dmg) and came across this rapier so i immediately swapped to spectral throw

my 2nd foil i literally just bought from vendor and alch'd in order to have a dual wield setup that didn't lose me DPS, lol

oh right, and i just found these which work pretty well for me right now

to cap resistances im just constantly swapping out rings and flasks. once i hit merc i am really hoping i find jewelry/boots/gloves/helm upgrade with some damn resistances!

Those are the items thats decent so far. Nothing great but I am level 84 with 8444 es atm.
Last edited by Barbarianos on Mar 7, 2017, 9:38:00 PM

So this just happened. Was just trying to get a 4l and this. Kinda of a waste of a 6l :(
IGN: Death__By__Desync (bloodlines)
clutch prophecy

having ok unique drops but shitty rare drops lately.

edit: nvm, jsut got this in t1 jv, lol:
Last edited by grepman on Mar 8, 2017, 7:37:34 PM
Ripped and rerolled as a top secret MoM character. (SSF HC)
Nothing much to report from myself.Had nothing noteworthy drop and my gear is poor,my Animate guardians' gear is poor,my gems are poor (I only found 1 superior 10% skill gem)....on the bright side my elemental resists are great lol

EDIT: All I want is a Reverberation Rod,but all and/or any RnG mechanics I can utilize to obtain one just aren't playing nice for me and I ain't leveling up Masters to eight just for a slim chance one of them might be selling it ... because RnG definitely is NOT on my side this league.
Last edited by Temper on Mar 8, 2017, 8:59:12 PM
"
Temper wrote:
Nothing much to report from myself.Had nothing noteworthy drop and my gear is poor,my Animate guardians' gear is poor,my gems are poor (I only found 1 superior 10% skill gem)....on the bright side my elemental resists are great lol

EDIT: All I want is a Reverberation Rod,but all and/or any RnG mechanics I can utilize to obtain one just aren't playing nice for me and I ain't leveling up Masters to eight just for a slim chance one of them might be selling it ... because RnG definitely is NOT on my side this league.

theres a prophecy which drops reverberation rod btw
"
grepman wrote:
"
Temper wrote:

theres a prophecy which drops reverberation rod btw

There most certainly is a prophecy that has the RR as a reward ... unfortunately spamming act 3 prophecies hasn't coughed up ""The Lady in Black" prophecy for me.... RnG has been the greatest struggle this league by far for myself. lol =p
slow and steady. Rng on this char pretty much sucks tho. Outside of getting a 5link I ended up finding a grand total of 3 chaos on my way to 70 lol, no currency higher than that.
Very refreshing. Everything takes longer, gear is average at best, a very fun self-challenge.
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info