64bit client crashing

I've crashed 8 times since league start, im so afraid to run labs becasuse my pathfoexile.exe just keeps crashing

Win10 x64, using DX11 client

i5 7600K
16 gig ram
Nvidia 960 GTX
ASUS Z-270 mobo
Standalone client installed on SSD
Crashes about once every hour or 2.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Same thing. Game shuts down at random moments, fights, changing zones, using items. Standalone 64x client.
Same happening here. 3x today already. 2 Times while changing zones and 1 in a breach.
Gets somewhat annoying...
Also crashing on zone changes and in the middle of animations during combat. Probably 6 crashes today, with 3 yesterday.
Same problem, game randomly crashes from time to time

win10,64 bit.
Same here, 64-bit steam client, dx11, win10 ofc.
i5 6600k
gtx 960 with latest drivers
16 gigs of ram
same installation as atlas & breach on samsung evo 850 SSD.

I can find some sound related errors in log files (waterfall, fire sounds and others) but launching with the -ns parameter did not help. I also still crash on the 32-bit client. I am using the same audio software/hardware as before.

Game is unplayable for me, especially on HC.

I crash every 10 mins or so at random. Usually when I change zones or have a league item tablet drop. Haven't had these issues before using exactly the same installation and hardware in previous leagues. What info do you guys need to investigate?

I urge everyone that has these crashes to post here, there has been no acknowledgement yet AFAIK.
Last edited by rEDNiNE150 on Mar 4, 2017, 6:59:01 PM
Same here what sucks is when you are lvl 99 and lose 10% due to this crap. I am having the issue every 1 hour on average. You would think they would run more tests before launching these patches. I guess I am done for a while its not worth the the deaths on ocassion on high end maps only to find when you log back in you somehow also died.
Also having this problem. Occurs on both client versions (standalone). It's very difficult to enjoy playing hc when the biggest threat to your character isn't game content, but game instability.
IGN: RLC (necromancer in Standard)
Pretty much crashing every 15-30 mins. Was trying to knock out trails and ended up crashing every 5 mins, with rushing it as fast I as I could.

All kinds of error messages, and at this stage the game is basically unplayable for me. DX9 is laggy as all hell so won't be switching to that to play further.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info