[3.0 Cheap Terminus Flicker Raider] [Updating] RampageHunter FlickLone build

What would you drop on a 5 link? added lighting damage? I got a 5-link belly and terminus.
I would have dropped elemental damage support. You'll have enough damage without it, and it's a bit weaker then other gems. Also you won't hurt yourself too much on elereflect at the start of the build.

Latefix: Elemental damage support is a bit stronger then melee physical so on 5l you should drop meleephys
Last edited by FallenBard on Mar 21, 2017, 9:28:23 AM
How significant is the buff from mantra of flames? If I'm using acuitys is it worth dropping 8% life and attack speed so I can grab a jewel slot +20 int like this:
www.poeurl.com/bbTH

Or would it be more worthwhile trying to build towards phase acrobatics?
Hm, i don't think that buff from mantra is significant enough to rush a jewel socket for it. But it's REALLY hard to calculate. Also life is the most important paramter. I get what you wanted to do, but I left that bridge at the bottom on purpose because i was aiming for "fangs of the frost" node over here. According to my calculations, it will give the most significant dps boost.
Also i still haven't put points into the phase acrobatics. At my experience you are perfectly fine without it if you have enough hp, and if you put points in it you can lose some hp\dps. And actually as far as i see most of the realy dangerous stuff can't be dodged at all.
Last edited by FallenBard on Mar 18, 2017, 1:25:08 PM
FallenBard, hello senpai! What about Vinktar ? We really need this 10% penetration or 20% phys to lightning damage be better ?
Hi there.
There is no big difference, but 10% pen is a bit stronger then other choices.
Convert vinktar works only on half power, because 90% of damage is already converted.
Hi, tell me how to defeat the reflect elem damage, oneshot on the first rare mob with elem reflect
Last edited by Freezя on Mar 23, 2017, 6:42:55 PM
Well you need more hp, fortify and acrobatic node + darkvector boots, and vaalpact ofc. If you have enough hp to not oneshot yourself evade and pact will do the work. You almost won't feel reflect, and won't die to it anytime.
What acrobatic node on passive tree?
Well, the only one. On the right. Dodge works against reflect too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info