[3.0 Cheap Terminus Flicker Raider] [Updating] RampageHunter FlickLone build

"
marutora wrote:
Any advice on high tier boss fight?

For the most part - don't get into high tier boss figths. You should not have any more problems with t15 shaped map bosses then with lower level bosses, if you shape underground river for example. But if you try to take on Dark forest boss, or core, then it might turn out poorly. The general tips are in the guide.

"
how about starforge or kitava feast?

This are totally different guides. Starforge is not viable for flicker for the most part. Kitava is fine, but mostly in non crit plain damage way. Also the Terminus build heavily relies on sword crit nodes, so we get a totally different build in the end, and phys based in that, not elemental.
:'('''' wanna find buld with forge but not cyclone... something unusual
Hey! Playing this build was a blast, and I've got up to lvl 88 so far. Can someone take a look at my gear/tree and see what I should change? Thanks if you reply!
"
FallenBard wrote:
"
marutora wrote:
Any advice on high tier boss fight?

For the most part - don't get into high tier boss figths. You should not have any more problems with t15 shaped map bosses then with lower level bosses, if you shape underground river for example. But if you try to take on Dark forest boss, or core, then it might turn out poorly. The general tips are in the guide.

"
how about starforge or kitava feast?

This are totally different guides. Starforge is not viable for flicker for the most part. Kitava is fine, but mostly in non crit plain damage way. Also the Terminus build heavily relies on sword crit nodes, so we get a totally different build in the end, and phys based in that, not elemental.

Hello! Thank you for the build, going to try it. What can you say about using Oro's sacrifice? I saw people dont use Oro with raider and i dont understand why. Isnt it just better? It has tons of fire dps and also can give us frenzy charges. So why not Oro's? Can i use your passive tree and use Oro's instead of Terminus? Ty :)
"
Hello! Thank you for the build, going to try it. What can you say about using Oro's sacrifice? I saw people dont use Oro with raider and i dont understand why. Isnt it just better? It has tons of fire dps and also can give us frenzy charges. So why not Oro's? Can i use your passive tree and use Oro's instead of Terminus? Ty :)

No, it won't work. The whole build utilize phys damage sword nodes, and critnodes, that are both useleess for Oro pretty much. It's a whole different setup for Oro, going towards the top of the skill tree.
The main DPS idea of this build is to get critical rate as close to 100% as possible and maximum critmulti. Oro is totally out of question here.
Last edited by FallenBard on Nov 27, 2017, 3:41:41 AM
Question is - will this build have enough survivability without instant leech?
Also, I suppose, you still take VP anyway?
Does build needs to be changed or is it good as it is?
---
Yeah, and what about new Ancestral Call gem? It should make clearspeed even better, but it will reduce damage even more (stacking with multistrike). Is it even slightly worth it?
Last edited by Kostyan1996 on Dec 7, 2017, 5:06:34 PM
"
Kostyan1996 wrote:
Question is - will this build have enough survivability without instant leech?
Also, I suppose, you still take VP anyway?
Does build needs to be changed or is it good as it is?
---
Yeah, and what about new Ancestral Call gem? It should make clearspeed even better, but it will reduce damage even more (stacking with multistrike). Is it even slightly worth it?

I'm sorry I got a bit out of current meta, so the build should probably be adjusted accordingly. Without instant leech this build won't work pretty much. It will have troubles with reflect and hard hits.

About the Ancestral call gem... I do believe that it will look cool, but I don't believe that it will actually work. I think there won't be any changes in this yet.
Never had so much fun with a build before, only thing that came close was when volls devotion was still meta. RIP you will be missed
"
Never had so much fun with a build before, only thing that came close was when volls devotion was still meta. RIP you will be missed

Well, to be honest I'm still alive, and probably will get into league soon. I looked over some of the changes, and I think that they actually positive for this build all in all, there are also few interesting things to use, that can change the build quite drastically.
So, maybe the build will be updated in some time.
"
FallenBard wrote:
"

Well, to be honest I'm still alive, and probably will get into league soon. I looked over some of the changes, and I think that they actually positive for this build all in all, there are also few interesting things to use, that can change the build quite drastically.
So, maybe the build will be updated in some time.

Well, yep, vaal pact changes are hard hit to the build as for the many builds out there, and actually, it got me a bit demotivated. I still calculated and tested a bit, and I can say 2 things.
1.) Old slayers build, probably with full phys poison\bleed are cureently more effective most likely.
2.) If you still stick with my build. Use frost blades instead of cyclone, they are awesome.

Destructive power of the build is the same, probably even higher then previously. And it can farm just as well, because it's rare issue when you get hit at all, but still slow leech means that powerfull bosses have even more chances to kill you then ever. Build became just plain farm build, it still takes out bosses without much issue, especially if you are using frost blades as I mentioned, but well, it's a bit dissapointing, when your hp regens eeeever so slowly. Also reflect probably will be an issue too.
Last edited by FallenBard on Dec 15, 2017, 3:42:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info