[3.0 Cheap Terminus Flicker Raider] [Updating] RampageHunter FlickLone build

"
xenochaos1 wrote:
also do you sugget to stop collectin item or walk back the back at the end to pick up?

Well, it's up to the lootfilter. On the strictest setting you don't pick up anything less then chance orb (even chromes\jews), and you pick up only a few rare types. But actually with ES nerf, you can stop picking up most of the rares at all, only jewelery probably. It's all can be tweaked in the lootfilter, so you actually pick something up only from time to time, and you easily can do it on the go. I'm using hard modified neversink filter myself.

"
very nice, Thank you.

Thanks for kind words.
Love the build so far, the only thing is, Path of Building says I lose a ton of DPS if I swap to ToH from Atziri's Promise. Is that right?
am i supposed to take vaal pact if I do not have vaal acuity glove?!
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
ChaosAxess wrote:
Love the build so far, the only thing is, Path of Building says I lose a ton of DPS if I swap to ToH from Atziri's Promise. Is that right?

I think something is wrong there, you actually get a small increase in overall dps with ToH.

"
am i supposed to take vaal pact if I do not have vaal acuity glove?!

Yes you have to. It's crucial. You don't need bloodrage, so it's fine for most part.
how do we survive reflect ?!
also how the hell do you cap resist?! there is absolutly no resist on helm/boot/glove/belt/armor...
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
how do we survive reflect ?!

Easy. Elemental reflect gets reduced by our resist, also -10% from remaining phys damage. And then most of it get avoided by dodge. You can hit yourself somewhat hard only in exceptional situations. Build is ACTUALLY CAPABLE of passing elereflect maps without changing anything, I don't recomend you doing so, because health is jumping like crazy, but you know random rare reflect is not much after that.

"
also how the hell do you cap resist?! there is absolutly no resist on helm/boot/glove/belt/armor...

Yeap, that's not that easy. But... you know, you do have resists on boots and belt. But you need really goood rings and necklace. Also there are few ele-res nodes in a tree, and you are taking +15% res from bandits. So that's not really too hard either. But a bit more messy then with most builds.
Last edited by FallenBard on Sep 18, 2017, 9:40:27 AM
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
and how do we use HoF-Hatred+Blashpemy/Assassin mark ?! we need more mana, no?

also can you psot that video you talked about where you show the difference ebtween letting it go the mouse button in the midle fo casting to go faster ?!

Added videos on your request to the advanced tips spoiler.I'm not using potions there, so the clearspeed is slow and constant enough to better see what's happening in both cases.
Any advice on high tier boss fight?
how about starforge or kitava feast?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info