[3.0 Cheap Terminus Flicker Raider] [Updating] RampageHunter FlickLone build

"
FallenBard wrote:
"
How're you guys finding T11+ bosses? I'm getting reamed, I'm just not able to get them close to dying before getting 1-2 shot, this isn't even with abyssus. Granted after reading the above posts, it seems like I really have to get that tabula. I'm currently using 5L flicker on terminus. No end charges; using immortal call+CWDT setup. I'm only at ~4K hp; no Kaom's because it's absurdly expensive currently.

Well, you will get reamed in such situation. Check out my current gear and passive tree on my league character. With that you'll have around 5k hp without kaom. With 5l you have around 30% less damage then others and 30% less leech accordingly. So you need 6L hard. Also if you don't use cyclone\fortify, you will be oneshoted. I bet you don't have good potions too. So it's pretty hard to easily counter T11 bosses for sure. You can try to get 5l cyclone for them, but really just farm low tiers for a bit.

Your gear is amazing to put it mildly. I'm level 87 right now at 4k, I don't have vinktar's or ToH. I could probably squeeze out ~500 more hp with changing a few things in the talent tree and jewels. Thanks for the help.
"
"
FallenBard wrote:
"
How're you guys finding T11+ bosses? I'm getting reamed, I'm just not able to get them close to dying before getting 1-2 shot, this isn't even with abyssus. Granted after reading the above posts, it seems like I really have to get that tabula. I'm currently using 5L flicker on terminus. No end charges; using immortal call+CWDT setup. I'm only at ~4K hp; no Kaom's because it's absurdly expensive currently.

Well, you will get reamed in such situation. Check out my current gear and passive tree on my league character. With that you'll have around 5k hp without kaom. With 5l you have around 30% less damage then others and 30% less leech accordingly. So you need 6L hard. Also if you don't use cyclone\fortify, you will be oneshoted. I bet you don't have good potions too. So it's pretty hard to easily counter T11 bosses for sure. You can try to get 5l cyclone for them, but really just farm low tiers for a bit.

Your gear is amazing to put it mildly. I'm level 87 right now at 4k, I don't have vinktar's or ToH. I could probably squeeze out ~500 more hp with changing a few things in the talent tree and jewels. Thanks for the help.

I'm currently at around 3.5k HP without Kaom's heart or Belly of the beast - still using Tabula and I'm able to complete T11 bosses decently (gets harder T12+ due to lack of DPS too). Although I don't have Endurance Charges, I just basically use my Cyclone + Fortify 5L combo as well as my flasks (+3000 armour and the 15% physical damage reduction flasks) to take down those T11/12 bosses. Of course, it'll also have to depend on what kind of mods were rolled for those maps too :'D
@kazafz how're you avoiding getting stunned by bosses with such low hp? I'm using the 3k armor flask as well and at 4k hp bosses can 1 shot me or take 90% of my hp in a chunk. I always have fortify up. I feel like trying more armor gear and speccing out of acrobatics, but that's probably dumb x).
"
@kazafz how're you avoiding getting stunned by bosses with such low hp? I'm using the 3k armor flask as well and at 4k hp bosses can 1 shot me or take 90% of my hp in a chunk. I always have fortify up. I feel like trying more armor gear and speccing out of acrobatics, but that's probably dumb x).

Do you also use the physical damage reduction flask too? Do you use Ancestral Warchief totems too? sometimes the aggro goes on the totem instead of me which makes it easier for me to Cyclone + Flicker? (although the totem does die after a few hits but I summon another one straight away). Also what pantheons are you taking?

Edit: I just briefly looked at your gems and I can see that your CWDT gem is at a high level. To me that means that you need to take more damage before your immortal call procs. You can check my character item/skill tree if you're interested - don't worry too much about the gems. I've been levelling a few other ones too haha so my gems may not make sense to you :'D
Last edited by kazafz on Aug 22, 2017, 4:39:05 AM
Hey folks,

I'm back! I took a lot of the advice I got previously and have been steadily progressing and clearing t12 maps fairly easily...it's just a matter of getting them to show up that's been the problem.

Onto my gear question though that I was hoping I could get some input on. Last night I got really lucky and a Belly of the Best dropped for me in Underground Sea. It's a 6 socket 3 link and has 33% increased HP.

So the question then, is it worth replacing my Tabula and losing my six link for what looks like ~500 HP? I have enough fusings I could probably 5 link it now or I could start amassing fusings and go for the guaranteed 6 link via Vorici, or I could sell it and put those orbs towards buying a 6 link 40% HP version of Belly or maybe even Kaom's? I'm sitting on about 150 chaos and a couple exalts now so if I do opt to sell it I'm still only maybe 1/3 to getting the better six linked version. Though I do have problems with some bosses I don't feel like I'm really struggling to progress using the Tabula so far.

Again I appreciate any advice, thanks!

"
Hixt63 wrote:
Hey folks,

I'm back! I took a lot of the advice I got previously and have been steadily progressing and clearing t12 maps fairly easily...it's just a matter of getting them to show up that's been the problem.

Onto my gear question though that I was hoping I could get some input on. Last night I got really lucky and a Belly of the Best dropped for me in Underground Sea. It's a 6 socket 3 link and has 33% increased HP.

So the question then, is it worth replacing my Tabula and losing my six link for what looks like ~500 HP? I have enough fusings I could probably 5 link it now or I could start amassing fusings and go for the guaranteed 6 link via Vorici, or I could sell it and put those orbs towards buying a 6 link 40% HP version of Belly or maybe even Kaom's? I'm sitting on about 150 chaos and a couple exalts now so if I do opt to sell it I'm still only maybe 1/3 to getting the better six linked version. Though I do have problems with some bosses I don't feel like I'm really struggling to progress using the Tabula so far.

Again I appreciate any advice, thanks!

I personally don't recomend fiddling with belly of the beast. It's too expansive and not so handy as it seems, you will need flat hp mods as much as % mods. With your funds I recomend you to buy rare 6l chest with good life\resistance roll and replace your tabula. It will cost you only around 50-80c. It will be much easier to do then trying to make belly work. You can also save up and buy 6l Terminus sword, it can be quite expensive, but will give you additional 6l cyclone\fortify setup to use against bosses.
Nice to hear about your progress. Gl.
May I ask the differences between this build and the build by KorgothBG? (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1859077)
"
hiimdanny wrote:
May I ask the differences between this build and the build by KorgothBG? (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1859077)

I've already answered the question before.

But well, you know.
Different class and ascendancy with allighment immunity and focus on utility such as phasing movement speed and charge sustain.
Totally different passive tree.
Totally different gem setups.
Totally different type of damage dealt as a whole.
Totally different niche mechanics used.

Those builds are as much different as can build with one skill and one unique be different.

All in all if you want to know a real difference.
Slayer version is a bit more expensive, but stable and have somewhat better bosskilling ability.
Raider version is much faster, especially with conjuction with inspired learning mechanics.
Last edited by FallenBard on Aug 30, 2017, 5:46:44 AM
may be a silly question, what is the order of ascendency?
"
LastWhiisper wrote:
may be a silly question, what is the order of ascendency?

Avatar of slaughter, then avatar of veil.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info