[{3.5}] - [Clarity_Bot's] 15+2 Victario's Influence Aurabot

"
Paulomat wrote:
Why exactly is the ascendency change a nerf? Of course u lose like 25% cast attack speed, but instead we gain 30 increased dmg per aura instead of 10. Don't these factors at least balance out in the end?

No , before you got 10%atk dmg per aura so 130%+, now you only get 30% for all your auras.
*Thoughts regarding nerfs*

What about swapping some auras (idk which) for some blasphemy curses? Stacking as many auras isn't as effective, maybe adding curses in the mix could provide something strong?
"
Larenak wrote:

What about swapping some auras (idk which) for some blasphemy curses? Stacking as many auras isn't as effective, maybe adding curses in the mix could provide something strong?

I made a couple of tri-curse supports and I say yeah, curses provide more damage and safety even now, needless to say after the nerf. But you'll need to rework a passive tree a little bit and go for curse effectiveness instead of, well, whatever this tree is doing.

And going full-meme with lvl 4 enhance + 30% effect helm enchant temp chains is just hillarious.
god damn and here I was finally decided on auramancer and this build when the nerf came... altho new changes to mobs and bosses in maps (high tier = more hp) will probably welcome any ++ dmg but the question is whether it is worth considering monsters have 60% more life just by having aurabot in party (i believe its 60% in 2 man party). did anyone do the calculation yet how much we lost here (based on skill tree points that buff the buff)? Here is what I calculated:
69% inc. effect from passives thus 3*1,69 = 5,07 = 5% atk speed/cast speed + 30%*1,69 = 50,7 = 50% increased damage.
so 5% atk/cast per aura + 50% inc. damage. correct?

If we have victarios and 6 auras in it, does 15% inc. effect apply to CoD too (but only for those 6 auras)? it makes small differences but I am just wondering if its true or not.
Also if the inc. damage is static now (not per aura) does it get bonus from the armor?

at least they kept 20% to all resistances...
Last edited by Hollycz on Aug 2, 2017, 11:36:27 AM
oh lawd please continue updating this as you go through 3.0
Really looking forward to starting one based off your build.

Finally got some of the needed gear and cant wait..
Then i read about the nerf..
why GGG whyyyyy
"
Paulomat wrote:
Why exactly is the ascendency change a nerf? Of course u lose like 25% cast attack speed, but instead we gain 30 increased dmg per aura instead of 10. Don't these factors at least balance out in the end?

Uh, your math is a bit off, it was 5% attack/cast speed and 10% increased damage per aura, so with this 14 aura setup, it'd be 140% increased damage and 70% increased attack/cast speed. So it's a pretty hefty nerf. But not all that bad.
"
Larenak wrote:

It wouldn't be a bad idea, i know a few bots that run curses. I still will do the 14 aura setup though because they're still keeping the attack/cast speed per aura. So you can still get up to 42% increased attack/cast speed which was the bulk of the dps gain anyways. If you do drop auras for curses it'll probably be purity of elements, determination & grace.
"
BoDanger wrote:
oh lawd please continue updating this as you go through 3.0
Really looking forward to starting one based off your build.

Finally got some of the needed gear and cant wait..
Then i read about the nerf..
why GGG whyyyyy

Will do my bud <3
"
Hollycz wrote:
god damn and here I was finally decided on auramancer and this build when the nerf came... altho new changes to mobs and bosses in maps (high tier = more hp) will probably welcome any ++ dmg but the question is whether it is worth considering monsters have 60% more life just by having aurabot in party (i believe its 60% in 2 man party). did anyone do the calculation yet how much we lost here (based on skill tree points that buff the buff)? Here is what I calculated:
69% inc. effect from passives thus 3*1,69 = 5,07 = 5% atk speed/cast speed + 30%*1,69 = 50,7 = 50% increased damage.
so 5% atk/cast per aura + 50% inc. damage. correct?

If we have victarios and 6 auras in it, does 15% inc. effect apply to CoD too (but only for those 6 auras)? it makes small differences but I am just wondering if its true or not.
Also if the inc. damage is static now (not per aura) does it get bonus from the armor?

at least they kept 20% to all resistances...

Ignoring the inc effect from passives, we lost 28% attack/cast speed and 110% increased damage.

Also, the generosity onto auras did affect commander of darkness before so either it's fixed now or it'll only increase the attack/cast speed benefit.

that's pretty sweet then. I have a request tho. can you upload your char to Path Of Building? I assume there are massive changes in 3.0 apart from nerf so i'd like to see what it does to our ES.

Been looking for a guardian build but didnt find a good one yet and you need to spam warcry every 4 sec which is a bother :P

Also what do you think about people saying that Necro aurabot is dead coz of nerfs and only way now is guardian? I'd probably consider dropping 2 auras for curses (TC+Enfeeble might add ton of survivability and we lose few %atk speed).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info