[{3.5}] - [Clarity_Bot's] 15+2 Victario's Influence Aurabot

got it thanks! how do you keep your animate guardian alive? mine always dies. The build is pretty insane but just have to keep an eye for the pots duration since I always die when I haven't notice the duration. But the buff this build gives is pretty big, my bros ancestral warchief has gone from 45k dps to 220k dps lol instagib everything
IGN: flaxburn
"
crunchz87 wrote:
got it thanks! how do you keep your animate guardian alive? mine always dies. The build is pretty insane but just have to keep an eye for the pots duration since I always die when I haven't notice the duration. But the buff this build gives is pretty big, my bros ancestral warchief has gone from 45k dps to 220k dps lol instagib everything

Just give your animate guardian a bunch of life items that you have just sitting around. Aside from that you can take out the gems for boss fights you think it may die in. Other people have opted to just not use animate guardian in general and use that socket for another thing. So if you do decide to not use your animate guardian i recommend running vaal clarity/haste/discipline/increased duration in a 4link. Then move stone golem to your unset if it's not already there.
I see, my guardian usually dies at boss so I might just remove it, I haven't bought my vaal gems yet. How do you deal with light radius on dark maps or like uber lab?

and do vaal haste and haste stack?
Last edited by crunchz87 on May 4, 2017, 11:46:44 PM
"
crunchz87 wrote:
I see, my guardian usually dies at boss so I might just remove it, I haven't bought my vaal gems yet. How do you deal with light radius on dark maps or like uber lab?

and do vaal haste and haste stack?

You get the light radius is based off of energy shield instead of life passive xD (Arcane Vision, right next to pain attunement.)
Hi, so I got my united in dream but now I can't run the aura since I lack hp here are my items.

Spoiler

and my passive tree : https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAFvBAcNfA48DlwRUBRxFScXLxmKGjgajxslHRQdTx2qHdkfAiL0JLAlvCcLLKYvbzQKNbk2xTdmN4M6UkNURX5GcUeFSI5JsUuuTLNV1lfJWfNca1yKX7BhUmTnZlRmnmr6a9tsC20Zb55wu3IPcql9GH5Zf8aApIMJg7aESITFhmCG0YhCi3qMdoyxj0aQVZMnlG-bipu1oS-m66cIpyusqrQMtzG-T76KwcXDOsNtykrK09Af04_Xz9gk2RPZW9tP34rfv-DD4Yji9-kC6hjquuwY7IPvTu-I7-v0cfba9zL46_k3-tL7Cf5J?accountName=crunchz87&characterName=burnt_aura

tried using 2 enlighten, 1 lvl 3 and 1 lvl 2 but still cant get the last aura to go, or enlighten 4 is needeD?

Should I just prioritize on getting 14 aura than empowering wrath,anger and hatred?
Last edited by crunchz87 on May 10, 2017, 1:23:20 PM
"
crunchz87 wrote:
Hi, so I got my united in dream but now I can't run the aura since I lack hp here are my items.

Spoiler
Spoiler

and my passive tree : https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAFvBAcNfA48DlwRUBRxFScXLxmKGjgajxslHRQdTx2qHdkfAiL0JLAlvCcLLKYvbzQKNbk2xTdmN4M6UkNURX5GcUeFSI5JsUuuTLNV1lfJWfNca1yKX7BhUmTnZlRmnmr6a9tsC20Zb55wu3IPcql9GH5Zf8aApIMJg7aESITFhmCG0YhCi3qMdoyxj0aQVZMnlG-bipu1oS-m66cIpyusqrQMtzG-T76KwcXDOsNtykrK09Af04_Xz9gk2RPZW9tP34rfv-DD4Yji9-kC6hjquuwY7IPvTu-I7-v0cfba9zL46_k3-tL7Cf5J?accountName=crunchz87&characterName=burnt_aura

tried using 2 enlighten, 1 lvl 3 and 1 lvl 2 but still cant get the last aura to go, or enlighten 4 is needeD?

Should I just prioritize on getting 14 aura than empowering wrath,anger and hatred?
Spoiler

You're fine with a level 3 and level 2 enlighten, However you do need an Enlighten on your Clarity/Purity of elements.

Don't forget to try and get the Lab enchant.

Remove the Empower from your chest piece for now until you're able to get the lab enchant, ideally on Haste. but any of the 50% auras works well.

Lastly, try to recolor your Victario's to have your blue in your links, you want Anger/Wrath/Hatred to be empowered for the most part. (This is when you get your lab enchant and enlighten on your purity/clarity)

Hope this helps a bit!
Last edited by Rangaeki_Break on May 10, 2017, 5:32:11 PM
"
"
crunchz87 wrote:

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

You're fine with a level 3 and level 2 enlighten, However you do need an Enlighten on your Clarity/Purity of elements.

Don't forget to try and get the Lab enchant.

Remove the Empower from your chest piece for now until you're able to get the lab enchant, ideally on Haste. but any of the 50% auras works well.

Lastly, try to recolor your Victario's to have your blue in your links, you want Anger/Wrath/Hatred to be empowered for the most part. (This is when you get your lab enchant and enlighten on your purity/clarity)

Hope this helps a bit!

Thanks! I guess I really need to get the lab enchant, I already tried giving enlighten to PoE and clarity but its still a no go for the 14th aura, but removing empower will do atm, I'm gonna try later and see the difference with empower 3 on hatred,wrath and anger compared to putting PoE in victarios with no empower to run the 14th aura until I get lucky with lab enchants
I spent some time gathering the gear and levelling up my character on Legacy, it's currently 72 and i posted its gear with 13 auras + Arctic Armor which is my ideal League starting setup.
"
I spent some time gathering the gear and levelling up my character on Legacy, it's currently 72 and i posted its gear with 13 auras + Arctic Armor which is my ideal League starting setup.

Is blood of corruption worth it? I'm currently using an ES amulet at 6.4k ES with one energy from within, by using blood of corruption it would drop to 5.8k
"
crunchz87 wrote:
"

Is blood of corruption worth it? I'm currently using an ES amulet at 6.4k ES with one energy from within, by using blood of corruption it would drop to 5.8k

In my opinion it definitely is, especially if you're joining shaped strand maps because they'll usually always have beyond.

If you have an ES Necklace and Blood of Corruption then it comes down to knowing which bosses are in which maps. If it's an Elemental damage boss, make sure you swap to Blood of Corruption or if you know it'll be a heavy packsize beyond map.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info