[2.6] EK NOVA Pathfinder/Occultist Millions of DPS. UPDATED w/ Leveling Guide!

is it possible, and would you mind, sharing your path of building save? curious to how you're getting a few numbers.

edit: specifically the poison "total more"
Last edited by turtsmcgurts on Mar 16, 2017, 5:01:35 PM
"
Cynderous wrote:
Following your build at the moment, wouldn't the gull be better option as a lower ES roll?

gull is probably a good option for every build right now.. just load domination leaguestones all the time :)

"
turtsmcgurts wrote:
is it possible, and would you mind, sharing your path of building save? curious to how you're getting a few numbers.

edit: specifically the poison "total more"

you can import my character into path of building, just turn on Power charges, shock in Config, and enable flasks in items.

the poison "more" is simply double dipping from Pierce and Void Manipulation.
Hey, what's the order of importance of your gem set up? Sorry if it's been asked before.
Hey, why stone of lawzhar ?
"
generalchaos wrote:
Hey, what's the order of importance of your gem set up? Sorry if it's been asked before.

spell echo -> pierce -> void manipulation -> added chaos damage -> controlled destruction

Void Manipulation is better after you get atziri flask, until then use Increased Critical Strikes/Damage

"
Marinelord wrote:
Hey, why stone of lawzhar ?

we achieve max or close to max (>70%) spell block with lazhwar + rainbowstride + reckless defense
in addition the other stats it gives us are useful, and it's a lot easier to find a +1 curse lazhwar - although I probably won't even play dual curse this league, unless I get temp chains on hit gloves.

the other option is to use a Rathpith Globe and a rare amulet with cast speed, +ES, ES%, crit multi/resists. since rathpith doesn't have any crit chance or a high ES, you make up for it on the rare amulet.
How good is this build against Endgame Bosses ?
"
Suboshi wrote:
How good is this build against Endgame Bosses ?

unfortunately as a poison based build we do massively reduced damage to shaper/guardians. at level 89 doing 900k to mobs I would do only 270kdps to shaper or about 350k with frenzy charges..

of course this is all from path of building calculations so we would have to record someone killing shaper with the build and time how long he takes to die.

On all other map bosses, I haven't even needed to use Wither Totem, they die within one flask duration. There is a reply earlier in here by someone who is in endgame, and his main issue with endgame bosses was charge generation. I would like to think that problem can be solved by using Jaws of Agony or Brinerot Flag on weapon swap. I haven't seen how these fights go myself so I can't say much more.
Have you tried Empower or enhance? I would have thought enhance on a gem like EK would be a massive boost to the damage?
With good endgame gear, I'm sure Guardians and Shaper will be no problem. Make sure to have Wither totem up. I've moved to tier 15 maps now and melting down bosses within a second or two and I think here is even more potential! Couple more days and I'll update you how guardians/shaper will go.

I bought a legacy Rumi's. With Reckless Defence now im at max block/spellblock (75/75) and (75/65) without Reckless Defence jewel. This is without Rainbowstride, when I'm using Skyforths.
Hey, quick question on charge generation. I'm lazy as hell and keeping up blade vortex is annoying, what do you think about either using Victario's Acuity, or using Assassin's Mark blasphemy + blood rage CWDT for less micromanagement of charges? Right now I'm using Acuity and have Warlords Mark on blasphemy, works great for all three charges, but it feels like my damage is too low for bosses because once Vinktar's runs out, even with Warlords, I'm going bone dry on mana and having to kite t13-t14 bosses around while I wait for mana regen.

My tooltip hits just shy of 40k with flasks and no charges, so I don't really know how I can get bosses to melt faster except for adding dual curse and getting Witchfire... Other than that, this build has been amazing to play and level with! Also, I noticed on one of your characters you had The Magnate belt on, it does seem great for flasks but is it worth the loss of ES on the belt slot? I'm finding Bated Breath is giving a ton of extra ES and I'm shy to give that up.
Last edited by Sanc7ifica7ion on Mar 18, 2017, 10:44:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info