[2.6] EK NOVA Pathfinder/Occultist Millions of DPS. UPDATED w/ Leveling Guide!

and what u mean is Shadow assassin not stronger as Pathfinder?
"
and what u mean is Shadow assassin not stronger as Pathfinder?

Shadow should have more damage... Better crit multi, better crit chance. has to use Poison gem though. Pathfinder and Occultist both have superior defences for hardcore.

I just got back home today, so I'm starting a bit late.
working on a levelling guide, streaming https://www.twitch.tv/shinikaru
Can i kill shaper with Pathfinder and can i go LL with this?
Hi,

I'm actually lvl 79 (pathfinder) with this build, it feels really good on aoe for mapping but single target for bosses is slightly weak. I'm not using apep's wand since mana problems + I like to stay safe (and go fast) with fortify/shield charge, actually using this
. Since atm i can't afford a taste of hate, it's pretty hard to maintain frenzy charges (using the frenzy gem feels orthopedic), maybe with an added cold dmg could do something but is hard to get 3g-1b on ES gear. Another issue is dropping an amulet (flat && % es) for lazhwar&rainbow, with decent ES gear, makes me get like almost 6kES (from pretty much 8k) which feelsbad since i dont reach cap using regular rumi 50~block.

I will keep noticing when i will get flasks + better stuff.
Last edited by yota on Mar 10, 2017, 1:59:46 PM
"
yota wrote:
Hi,

I'm actually lvl 79 (pathfinder) with this build, it feels really good on aoe for mapping but single target for bosses is slightly weak. I'm not using apep's wand since mana problems + I like to stay safe (and go fast) with fortify/shield charge, actually using this
. Since atm i can't afford a taste of hate, it's pretty hard to maintain frenzy charges (using the frenzy gem feels orthopedic), maybe with an added cold dmg could do something but is hard to get 3g-1b on ES gear. Another issue is dropping an amulet (flat && % es) for lazhwar&rainbow, with decent ES gear, makes me get like almost 6kES (from pretty much 8k) which feelsbad since i dont reach cap using regular rumi 50~block.

I will keep noticing when I will get flasks + better stuff.

I want to change the guide & damage calculations back to a dagger. You can simply run any wand or even a bow with Frenzy + Additional Accuracy + Faster Attacks on your alternate weapon setup to gain frenzy charges against bosses.

simply craft added cold damage to spells on a dagger to avoid using added cold support / taste of hate / hatred (while leveling)

10k+ ES is reachable after you get all the nodes, get Energy From Within, and get good numbers on your big ES pieces - chest, shield, helmet, crystal belt, %ES craft on rare ring, rare gloves
Last edited by luckyshin on Mar 10, 2017, 3:32:17 PM
Update from me, i did successfully finish Guardians and T15 Maps like this

But i have a few Problems of my own. The Guardian kills went really bad and i failed a few attempts. My Defence is not much of a problem, more the dps. With everything up i reach a Tooltip Dps of 160k Dps and i though combined with Withertotem + Vaal Haste it should be enough to kill every Boss with 1 Flaskpop but thats false.

Currently i am using a Void Battery with 7 Powercharges but generating thos in a Fight like this sucks Balls without Skyforth Boots. Befor that i used a Apep's Rage Wand but it also sucks without running Warlords Mark. You say go Dagger but there is no Dagger that comes even close to the Dps you can to with those Wands.
Thoughts on using Victario's Acuity? Is it worth the investment?
what gem to drop if you have empower lv 4?
What about running a Jaws of Agony on weapon swap to get your power charges before shaper?
Also perhaps switching EK for Blade Vortex against shaper?

I haven't been able to test Shaper with the build myself, and am only nearly to maps after starting yesterday. I will modify the guide and add a leveling section tonight or tomorrow likely.
Last edited by luckyshin on Mar 10, 2017, 11:05:55 PM
this might be a noob question, but how you acquire life leech? i cant find any node that gives life leech

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info