[2.6] EK NOVA Pathfinder/Occultist Millions of DPS. UPDATED w/ Leveling Guide!

"
suparasta wrote:
i decided to post in here blas warlords is used for every toon ive ever made as soon as i could use it didnt go ci as i got sick of ci toons insted i decided to blow all my currency apox 30 exalts on low life i got lucky and chanced skyforth in merc lake on my ea toon just before this one so i was racking my mind as to what to build with them i decided this i went low life as soon as i could put shavs on and had around 4k es at that stage i over leveled in crule lake untill shavs then i went ham and finished all of merc in about 30 mins its so fast i dont agree with using a wand/dagger untill late late game im still using bright beak for mapping bossing is so easy with this guy went to shaped strands at 68 currently level 92 would of been 93-94 but i decided to smash out some challenges 8.9k es with shavs on and pritty average gears in the es department my sheild is a pos but has nice spell crit unbuffed dps and crit in ho 26.88% crit 70,048 tool tip dps buffed crit goes to 45% with charges (75% with diamond up) and dps with bright beak 300k with void battery goes to around 400k currently sitting on 2.2 million dps on path of building with my bossing setup on(all 21/20 gems) still need sins rebirth i didnt follow this guide or any i just looked at many and seen what i could come up with did twinned colosseum this morning with onslaught for the challenge and it was a joke so easy all in all this is a brilliant map farmer and great for higher tier mapping dpending on how much you want to invest and spend on it is what limits your dps and survivabillity i cannot link my gear from my char i have no idea how but go check out my tree and gears through my account or message me in game if you need any info/help

hey mate, got to ask, why use Bright Beak? trying to figure out why its better than a wand.

"
hey mate, got to ask, why use Bright Beak? trying to figure out why its better than a wand.

It's nice for the attack speed to make your shield charge very fast. If you cant live without shield charge it's a viable option.
I lvled to 100 this league for example without Shield Charge. Flame dash + a quicksilver + vaal haste was enough for me and saved me some slots aswel.
"
huntsmon wrote:
"
suparasta wrote:
i decided to post in here blas warlords is used for every toon ive ever made as soon as i could use it didnt go ci as i got sick of ci toons insted i decided to blow all my currency apox 30 exalts on low life i got lucky and chanced skyforth in merc lake on my ea toon just before this one so i was racking my mind as to what to build with them i decided this i went low life as soon as i could put shavs on and had around 4k es at that stage i over leveled in crule lake untill shavs then i went ham and finished all of merc in about 30 mins its so fast i dont agree with using a wand/dagger untill late late game im still using bright beak for mapping bossing is so easy with this guy went to shaped strands at 68 currently level 92 would of been 93-94 but i decided to smash out some challenges 8.9k es with shavs on and pritty average gears in the es department my sheild is a pos but has nice spell crit unbuffed dps and crit in ho 26.88% crit 70,048 tool tip dps buffed crit goes to 45% with charges (75% with diamond up) and dps with bright beak 300k with void battery goes to around 400k currently sitting on 2.2 million dps on path of building with my bossing setup on(all 21/20 gems) still need sins rebirth i didnt follow this guide or any i just looked at many and seen what i could come up with did twinned colosseum this morning with onslaught for the challenge and it was a joke so easy all in all this is a brilliant map farmer and great for higher tier mapping dpending on how much you want to invest and spend on it is what limits your dps and survivabillity i cannot link my gear from my char i have no idea how but go check out my tree and gears through my account or message me in game if you need any info/help

i went bright beak for the movement speed/clear speed at the end of the day the dps is good enough on this build while clearing and bossing with a bright beak untill very high tier maps you dont need a wand i have a void battery sitting in my invintory but as i stated in my comment the dps with charges and flasks is somewhere around 300k with bright beak and thats more than enough for clearing any and all maps ive done with the toon and any twinned hard boss mods on the map ill switch to a wand for the extra damage it gives me the clear speed is on pat with vaal spark/fire ball with bright beak as it stands but im also not one of these players thats all they care about clearing fast i like to loot too so it helps in party play when i stop to loot and others move on i can quickly catch up if need be to start going on my dps rampage again still havnt got sins rebirth am getting it today as i was just doing a couple more challenges and as i stated without the flask im still sitting at 2.2 mill dps or there abouts its only going to go up with the flask so when your spamming all 5 flasks while clearing it makes sense to use the bright beak for movement yes you can use a wand and quick silver and flame dash and such also its just my personal choice and many others to use the bright beak but i would suggest giving the build a go trying it with just a wand and then sheild charge bright beak see what you like and what feels better thats what i did i just found wands/dagger to be to clunky to use apart from bossing hope this clears things up regards
Thanks for this awesome build!

I'm now up to level 74 and was hoping to get some advice from someone experienced with this build on how my character is doing and whether I should make any updates gear/gems/skills-wise.

Couple of things I'm curious about:

- I was planning on buying a dagger with 40+ increased skill damage + 20+ cast speed + 100+ crit chance, but recently found the wand I'm currently using. Should I continue trying to find a dagger or stick with the wand? I'd prefer a bit more movement speed so was hoping to use something like shield charge thus why I was considering a dagger.

- What jewels should I be looking to buy?

- Should I change some of my gear choices to further improve my char?

- The highest map I've tried is lvl 11 and that was easy. I've also been trying to solo merc lab, but can't get past the second boss. Not sure if I should make changes to my build to make this easier or not.

Appreciate your help! I'm relatively new to PoE but I know enough to get by with the basic content.

p.s. my character is nomaCxx (Pathfinder on Standard / non-HC)
Hey, just wanted to let you know that I've been using this build in LHC, and it works great! I'm currently level 90 and having a blast!

I've modified the tree a bit, still playing around with finding the sweet spot between offense and defense. I bought a legacy Taste Of Hate today, and I'm trying to make room for a Purity Of Ice aura to make it even more effective.

The survivability is great with my leech, and I'm actually STILL using warlord's mark, both for leech and for endu charges.

I've succesfully done double beyond + -8 max res T12 maps, and I've killed Abaxoth in those maps a few times. I can pretty much facetank him, as long as I move out of flameblasts.
The build struggles against bosses until you get to around level 80/get a Vinktar's.

This is my current gear, and there is still room for improvement, but I just spent 550 chaos on my ToH, so kinda broke lol.

"
Cryknight wrote:
Hey, just wanted to let you know that I've been using this build in LHC, and it works great! I'm currently level 90 and having a blast!

I've modified the tree a bit, still playing around with finding the sweet spot between offense and defense. I bought a legacy Taste Of Hate today, and I'm trying to make room for a Purity Of Ice aura to make it even more effective.

The survivability is great with my leech, and I'm actually STILL using warlord's mark, both for leech and for endu charges.

I've succesfully done double beyond + -8 max res T12 maps, and I've killed Abaxoth in those maps a few times. I can pretty much facetank him, as long as I move out of flameblasts.
The build struggles against bosses until you get to around level 80/get a Vinktar's.

This is my current gear, and there is still room for improvement, but I just spent 550 chaos on my ToH, so kinda broke lol.

Not familiar with the build but to me taste of hate is a huge flask slot waste for this particular build. This aims at doing chaos damage and cold dmg doesnt add much.There are so many better flask to use out there. But thats me.
"
Not familiar with the build but to me taste of hate is a huge flask slot waste for this particular build. This aims at doing chaos damage and cold dmg doesnt add much.There are so many better flask to use out there. But thats me.

Since I'm playing in hardcore, my biggest priority is avoiding one-shots. Because of that, I need some sort of phys reduction, and basalt gives me 20% (around 28% with increased flask effects). Legacy taste of hate gives me 44% of phys dmg taken as cold. Since I have around 90% cold res with purity of ice + taste of hate, I get around 40% phys damage reduction from it, ALONG with around 40% MORE damage(increased flask effect again).

Lastly, it also protects me from any cold damage.

To sum up:

More phys reduction than basalt, 40% more damage (before enemy resists but still) and nearly immune to cold damage)
How do you sustain mana? I am having crazy mana issues
"
How do you sustain mana? I am having crazy mana issues

I'm using Warlord's Mark with blasphemy.

You could always get life and mana leech enchant on boots, from lab.

Lastly, you get a ton of leech from Vinktar's flask, although it's hard to keep running all the time.
Turns out I am dumb and forgot to switch to my spell Vinktars lol. On a side note now though I feel as if my leech doesn't work sometimes as if vaal pact isn't working hmm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info