[2.6] EK NOVA Pathfinder/Occultist Millions of DPS. UPDATED w/ Leveling Guide!

I appreciate all the responses larsahh_, if it isn't too much to ask, could you take a quick look at my character (SuperEkNova) and see what I should work on next. Currently I am trying to find upgrades for my gloves and belt, and maybe a weapon, but I am having a hard time finding a dagger that is better than the wand I am using. Also working on purchasing a legacy Rumi's.

Edit: Found a dagger that boosted my DPS more than the wand? Worth Exalting maybe?
Last edited by Chaoticgames on Apr 10, 2017, 4:13:44 PM
"
Chaoticgames wrote:
What would be the ideal end game dagger for this build that would replace a wand? Is there an order of what stats you want to prioritize? It's hard to tell because most essence crafted cast speed daggers have all sorts of random mods. Also at any point would a high ES shield be better than Rathpith, the spell block seems really important though. This build is really fun to play btw, having a blast and only level 80.

Spell damage (hopefully over 40%)
Spell crit (hopefully over 100% total including dagger implicit)
Cast Speed
Proj speed/Crit Multi (luxury)
Attack speed (luxury)

The main reason you want to switch to dagger is to be able to use a movement skill after dropping the quicksilver flask, say for a Witchfire Brew after you've gotten dual curse.
Hey i got 3 ex budget in LHC was wondering if its enough for this build to get me started? And do i use warlords mark while i dont have vinktar for lifeleech? also onyour character you use pierce and arent using added chaos damage while in guide you say you have to use void manipulation and added chaos so wich is the best setup for 6L?
Last edited by LatvianTeddybear on Apr 12, 2017, 2:48:27 AM
where is OP :/?
"
Hey i got 3 ex budget in LHC was wondering if its enough for this build to get me started? And do i use warlords mark while i dont have vinktar for lifeleech? also onyour character you use pierce and arent using added chaos damage while in guide you say you have to use void manipulation and added chaos so wich is the best setup for 6L?

The very first thing on his post is an update from March 30th with a new character (and proper gem setup). Everything in the guide is still current.
So i got my 5L finally should i go with EK+controled destruction+void+added chaos+spell echo? i also have mana problems im using 5L it costs 62 mana and i got free 120 mana even vinktar doesnt doesnt help
Last edited by LatvianTeddybear on Apr 13, 2017, 7:21:34 AM
"
-

So i got my 5L finally should i go with EK+controled destruction+void+added chaos+spell echo? i also have mana problems im using 5L it costs 62 mana and i got free 120 mana even vinktar doesnt doesnt help

3 ex should get you very far, considering thats about 120c. Sticking with budget gear and only splurging on your chest + wand can get you very far. In my latest gear update at the top of the guide you can see my current gear, links, flasks etc. aside from the 6L and a few items it's still rather cheap items.

until you go CI (around level 68), a mana/hybrid flask helps

Around merciless dried lake I run warlords mark + blasphemy until I get the leech enchant on boots.

then you can ditch Warlord's Mark for Blasphemy Temp Chains, Hatred, or Haste, and sustain mana with just vinktar + vaal clarity.
Last edited by luckyshin on Apr 13, 2017, 9:19:48 PM
"
Chaoticgames wrote:
I appreciate all the responses larsahh_, if it isn't too much to ask, could you take a quick look at my character (SuperEkNova) and see what I should work on next. Currently I am trying to find upgrades for my gloves and belt, and maybe a weapon, but I am having a hard time finding a dagger that is better than the wand I am using. Also working on purchasing a legacy Rumi's.

Edit: Found a dagger that boosted my DPS more than the wand? Worth Exalting maybe?

I would defnitely exalt that dagger, nice 28% cast speed :)
just leave the spell damage craft on when you do, so you don't get a shitty prefix

everything else looks awesome, you might want to consider using whirling blades instead of shield charge, so that you can lose your quicksilver flask in favor of a diamond flask. I imagine it might be slower though.. Hope for % attack speed on your exalt.

Yeah, I'm just running the quicksilver for speed clearing maps where I don't need the extra damage, for things like Lab and higher tier maps I switch to a diamond.
I was looking through some EK stuff on the web and the numbers those guys are posting are so high. I feel like I am missing something, My tooltip dps is around 60k unbuffed. Is there something I am missing ? or what could I possible do increase this DPS ?

If you have a second to look at my profile character: Rangerbuttnot that would be awesome.

Regards,

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info