[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

Don't use empower unless you got a +1 chest and a level 4

Swift, eff, cont, ele, burning are your supports now in 3.0
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Alright thanks. Now i'm a little less scared of dying since I won't lose my lvl 3 empower lol.
Safe to say that this build is not viable for league. (HSC)

Unless you're playing standard and drowning in legacy gear, you should stay away.
Last edited by nubcake0119 on Sep 22, 2017, 3:09:05 PM
"
nubcake0119 wrote:
Safe to say that this build is not viable for league. (HSC)

Unless you're playing standard and drowning in legacy gear, you should stay away.

GIT GUD NUB(CAKES)

Harbinger League: Deathless Shaper Video/gear links with 8k ES!
"
ddknight wrote:
Just killed Shaper with this build in harbinger
deathless video here: https://youtu.be/KT9s3DC-gNA
thanks man

Harbinger League: Most fun I've had in PoE since 2012!
"
Anvesi wrote:
A 'short' build review:

As someone who has been playing since closed beta, this build is by far the most fun build I've had in PoE since 2012. I've been playing LL Guardian RF/SR for the past 2 leagues, and I keep getting amazed at how well tinkered and balanced it is. This build takes some best things from several different sides and combines them to make one smooth running machine.

So what's it all about?
You're a tank plowing through everything. You feel powerful. You can take nearly everything in the game face on without worrying too much. You have an active play style, Righteous Fire is good to kill small stuff by just running past them and giving them a disappointing look at how weak they are. When something appears worth your attention, you unleash your fire-laser at it and it will literally melt. Something inferior tries to hit you...at least you think. Your energy shield doesn't budge an inch. You're almost a god, exile.

Ahfack's LLRF Guardian takes a far underestimated ascendancy who has amazing defensive capabilities. One could argue that it's pretty much the best choice for low life. Then we take Righteous fire, and scorching ray who both work extremely well with low life, and coupled with a high life or ES pool which the guardian can provide. Chuck in gear that somehow seems to be perfect for this setup such as shav's (obviously), presence of chayula & death's door. With some standard ES gear to top it off and some flasks such as the sorrow and divine, witchfire and rumi's we're running around with an easy 10k ES. With the 3 purities our resists are 82, 81, 82. Rumi's active over 12k armor. With witchfire there's even 20%+ evasion. What more do you want from your defences?
Offensive we got RF taking take of the small white mobs. Even a magic pack will generally disintegrate. Rare mobs easily fall with a couple of seconds of scorching ray. But then the bosses and tankier mobs. Drop a orb of storm to proc EE, get the stacks of scorching ray. All of the sudden they have -74% fire resistence. You will start to see the hp of your foes go down faster and faster while outregen nearly everything they throw at you. and I'm going to say, it feels damn good.

Tho I have to admit, this gear is about min-maxing. which makes it even more fun then most other builds. The first treshhold you need to reach is tot sustain RF. Generally with purity of fire, vitality and a rise of the phoenix. Once you've done that you're ready to roll. From that point you start acquiring upgrades which make you stronger every time. Get a shav's, go lowlife. Spike in damage / defences. Get a Death's door, stop caring about bleeds. Get a presence of chayula, laugh at your ridiculous ES and ability to tank everything. You are now a tank. Keep rolling onward.

My gear in the Harbinger league after about 2 weeks:
Spoiler

For anyone who ever ran a RF or scorching ray build and enjoyed it: I would wholeheartedly recommand you check out this build and try it.

Legacy League: Supreme Build. Tanky, fast, trivializes all bosses. Finely tuned.
"
Rakschas666 wrote:
TL;DR: Supreme build. Tanky, quite fast, trivializes bosses. Obviously reflect immune. A feast for the eyes, very fun and akin to the joy of creating a perfectly tuned clockwork.

-----------------------------

I had never tried a guardian before and took this as a end of the league project. It has been phenomenal. I've hardly ever felt that "when a plan finally comes together" feeling as strong as with this one.

Leveling is as hard as you make it on yourself. I leveled this as a life based SR spellcaster and it was smooth. Ascend to guardian and get the "Time of need" as soon as possible, it's bonkers. It took like 10 respec points later to transition to the LL tree showed above, all those and more you get through the quests anyways.

I've been able to sustain RF on LL at around level 70 and with purities around gemlevel 17. As soon as you start using RF everything is a total breeze, as you kill all white and low hp base blue trash by simply running through them once.

Capping resists isnt hard on this build either, you need good gear, but not gear thats insanely expensive. A lot of the stuff that boots your dmg by insane amounts is rather niche and so far priced very cheaply. The level 4 enlightens (or running a conquerors jewel) are necessary if you want to use a 4th aura on mana, there is no reason you are fored to run all 3 purities though. Capping resistances is not harsh on this build.

I encourage everyone comming here to give this a try!
Thanks to Ahfack for this build and guide!

Harbinger League: Starting to Farm Hall of Grandmasters
"
Tatsuya wrote:
So i managed to full clear hall of grandmasters with this build at 11k ES. Was easy for the most part excluding a few high phys dmg characters that could 1 shot me if i positioned badly. With more ES and dmg it should be a fairly efficient farm.

Harbinger League: Halls of Grandmasters first try! First time ever! And on a 5L!
"
Ethario wrote:
I Just completed the halls of the grandmaster (first try) with this build. Simply amazing only came close to death 2 times.

5L SR (lvl 21 tho), first time I ever completed it, simply amazing !

Harbinger League: First Time killing shaper ever
"
Anvesi wrote:
Finally mustered up my courage to attempt the Shaper, for the first time ever...

And with succes :)
First kill with 2 deaths, gloves dropped
Second kill with 1 death, boots dropped.
Not bad at all considering I've never done him before! I feel a little bit proud now <3

Thanks Afhack for all the support!
Onward to more shaper kills & uber atzi is next!

Harbinger League: First shaper in three leagues! Nice Uber Farm
"
Z0ud wrote:
Shaper down first try ( 1 tp left) with this build (nice uberfarm btw :D)

My first shaper in three leagues

Thanks a lot Ahfack !

Last edited by Ahfack on Sep 22, 2017, 3:44:34 PM
Any people managed to build this on a budget? 6L shav + presence of chayula is like 13ex. And those are just the fundamentals. What does the damage/tankiness look like on a budget? Any people who tried this and care to share their experience? Tried guardians/shaper/uber atziri?
"
Ahfack wrote:
You should be ascended before you can even wear a rotp. Scorching Ray doesn't hit therefore doesn't leech. Regen is key for survivability

Hey dude, could you please take a look at my char? I was able to sustain RF but anything was one shoting me then i made some shit with my links and now i can't sustain RF, only with ruby flask but it still very fragible. I got shavrs but idk if i should use it yet or keep with life based.
"
Geobruh wrote:
Any people managed to build this on a budget? 6L shav + presence of chayula is like 13ex. And those are just the fundamentals. What does the damage/tankiness look like on a budget? Any people who tried this and care to share their experience? Tried guardians/shaper/uber atziri?

I kinda did it on a budget. Which means either buying or farming a shavs and linking it yourself, farming lab for glove/boot/helm enchants, farming lab for enchants to sell, have pings up for gear you need at cheap prices, craft your own stuff ( I got some sick gloves out of 2 essences(+1 ex to hit t1 int, but that wasn't needed) and a pretty nice ring). Go for Sin Trek boots instead of Death's Door (I actually think they're better anyway, so it's not a loss, if some drop in lab I'd sell them and put the money towards Presence). It was a lot cheaper to make this build a few weeks ago, but it's still possible now if you're prepared to farm. You still want to end up with Shavs+Presence.

Can use Valyrium+an ES neck instead of Chayula but you'll need some extra cold resist to make up for the ring, can drop Valyrium if you don't care about being stunned, though it will probably cause some deaths.

Jewels are super expensive atm if you aim at the best affixes so just look for two of Dot dmg, spell dmg with shield and cast speed with shield paired with ES - these should be pretty cheap. Keep an eye out for Fire/Burning, but you won't get these now without spending multiple exalts most likely.

I've done all guardians, shaper and uber atziri with my gear. I'm at ~9.2k es with Death's Door (mapping) and ~10k with Sin Trek (bosses). Could respec for quite a bit more ES too.

edit: if you're good at killing Chayula you could farm the blessing yourself too, don't think it'd be easy on an undergeared ll sr rf char at all. Maybe on another char you already have though?

TL/DR: Farm lab. Life SR RF is good at this, LL almost unkillable there.

Last edited by EsperP on Sep 23, 2017, 6:13:31 AM
"
Geobruh wrote:

I have no issue farming T11/Uber lab with about 1ex budget. My most expensive item is a 5L Shav (bought a Shav and the 5L prophecy) and I'm playing LL without issue. 5800ES atm. Did uber lab solo with like 5k ES without breaking a sweat.

No chayula, no valyrium, you don't get stunned that often. I don't even notice it and couldn't tell you when I happens if at all. I tweaked a bit what Ahfack did since I don't have Purity enchant on helm either for now. Use the aura calculator to figure out how you can use most of your life/mana for Armor/ES. Clarity is a good aura to reach the limits and min/max without Enlighten/Purity enchant.

Most of my ES gear I bought for 2 to 5c/slot a couple weeks ago.
I'm saving for a Presence of Chayula now since I believe this will be my biggest upgrade.
6L is not "fundamental" at all, especially for this build. It only improves your Scorching Ray damage, which is something you only really use for single target. You can easily skip it or buy it later.

I'd like to call Presence of Chayula mandatory though (it's insanely good), but technically that is false as well. You will have less ES with an Eye of Chayula, but the build will still function exactly as it should. If you just want to try it out with minimal investment, you can do it with just the Eye. It is definitely the first thing to upgrade though.
Last edited by Derptime on Sep 23, 2017, 1:22:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info