[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
Yayakla wrote:
can this build work with a budget of 25 ex?

I don't know league prices but standard for sure
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
efficacy is Path of building to be more dps than a level 4 empower in the 6l, did i do something wrong in PoB or is efficacy a good choice?
"
Emek wrote:
efficacy is Path of building to be more dps than a level 4 empower in the 6l, did i do something wrong in PoB or is efficacy a good choice?

I need to update my guide. I said this on a couple pages ago but you actually replace swift affliction (rapid decay) with efficacy.

maybe you were told that before, but would be good to include small info around Grandmasters that some of these assholes actually have culling strike. Took me a while to figure out why i kept getting one shot from 9k es by slightest bump.
"
Xelloskaczor wrote:
maybe you were told that before, but would be good to include small info around Grandmasters that some of these assholes actually have culling strike. Took me a while to figure out why i kept getting one shot from 9k es by slightest bump.

hahahahhaha yes, there is i think 1 or 2 slayers in there that have 20% cull, so you'll want to take ur empower off of discipline/clarity, this is all new for 3.0 - they weren't in there before
Last edited by Ahfack on Sep 1, 2017, 4:31:50 PM
If I wanted to change the warp for shield charge what should I link with gems?
"
KayakinC wrote:
If I wanted to change the warp for shield charge what should I link with gems?

fortify - faster attacks - shield charge

or for bosses

culling strike - faster attacks - shield charge to cull them. I used this leveling in HC

https://youtu.be/FZ_5ENqiFiU
Last edited by Ahfack on Sep 1, 2017, 6:50:04 PM
When is the Hardcore life version :)
Wanted to drop a comment about the build since I recently just got it going.

Really awesome build, having a ton of fun. for the first time this league i've just been effortlessly doing the trials and then running uber lab. with my other builds it's been a "well i -CAN- do the trials, but if i die it's not worth it" so i usually avoid them because it's not worth the frustration (abyssus w\ last build, Vaal pact the others). Can literally just face walk through the whole place finding dark shrines with absolutely no fear in the world.

Everything works so well together. I know a bit about PoE but there's some areas where i'm totally oblivious. I was like why the hell does he have like 6 auras, and then i actually read the ascendancy's, the more auras he has the more regen he gets, and with blood magic he's perma low life which is what is making PA work. Once I set up orb of storms I only have to drop it once every 8s while running the map for EO which is super easy. Like I said, everything just works so well together. The build FEELS good. Only thing I'm iffy on right now is EE, it's not blaringly apparent thing to occur, so I feel like I'm not gonna know if I'm proccing it the right way and i'm going to be mapping and everything is gonna have +25% fire res lol.

I've spent abooooooout.... 1300c? shavs was around 600c, presence 400, boots 140 spent another 100 on gems, and about another 100 on my rares. and I still have a ton of stuff to get, mainly rings and a good 1h, content with doriyanis though. so by no means was it cheap, and I'm more or less commenting on that b\c people ask about the cost. I can't attest to what this build can do on a budget, but if you're like me and just accumulate currency by playing a lot and you have money to spend on a build, this is an amazing build to do it.

Thanks a lot for this build guide ahfak, i see you're not playing league, not sure how much you're playing standard, feel like if you play league you're a league player and if you're not playing a league you're just not feeling it, so it's really cool that you're still posting, updating, and helping people with the build
"
Emek wrote:
Wanted to drop a comment about the build since I recently just got it going.

Really awesome build, having a ton of fun. for the first time this league i've just been effortlessly doing the trials and then running uber lab. with my other builds it's been a "well i -CAN- do the trials, but if i die it's not worth it" so i usually avoid them because it's not worth the frustration (abyssus w\ last build, Vaal pact the others). Can literally just face walk through the whole place finding dark shrines with absolutely no fear in the world.

Everything works so well together. I know a bit about PoE but there's some areas where i'm totally oblivious. I was like why the hell does he have like 6 auras, and then i actually read the ascendancy's, the more auras he has the more regen he gets, and with blood magic he's perma low life which is what is making PA work. Once I set up orb of storms I only have to drop it once every 8s while running the map for EO which is super easy. Like I said, everything just works so well together. The build FEELS good. Only thing I'm iffy on right now is EE, it's not blaringly apparent thing to occur, so I feel like I'm not gonna know if I'm proccing it the right way and i'm going to be mapping and everything is gonna have +25% fire res lol.

I've spent abooooooout.... 1300c? shavs was around 600c, presence 400, boots 140 spent another 100 on gems, and about another 100 on my rares. and I still have a ton of stuff to get, mainly rings and a good 1h, content with doriyanis though. so by no means was it cheap, and I'm more or less commenting on that b\c people ask about the cost. I can't attest to what this build can do on a budget, but if you're like me and just accumulate currency by playing a lot and you have money to spend on a build, this is an amazing build to do it.

Thanks a lot for this build guide ahfak, i see you're not playing league, not sure how much you're playing standard, feel like if you play league you're a league player and if you're not playing a league you're just not feeling it, so it's really cool that you're still posting, updating, and helping people with the build

Awesome! Thanks! About EE: RF and SR do not hit they are degens, therefore they don't apply EE. While leveling, we apply EE with shield charge and added cold or light to attacks either on a ring or weapon. Later on when we do high maps and farm bosses wet switch to LW which hits 100% of the time since it's a spell and has lightning damage built in.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info