[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
tobes111 wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
tobes111 wrote:
So since ES is trash now...

will this build still work in 3.0?

Ci is getting nerfed
ES instant leech builds getting nerfed
Vaal regalias nerfed hard
These don't impact us

ES values on 3.0 dropped shavs will be lowered to 150% max instead 200%max.
ES values on 3.0 newly rolled sorc gloves/hubris/shield will be lowered.
No more ES% on rings craftable after 3.0
These do

Guardian mana->ES is getting buffed
RF is getting buffed
Increases burning damage will turn into a MORE modifier (this is a buff) lol

overall our damage output will go up and our ES will go down. I would say in standard where es% rings, 190%+ shavs, 500es+ shields, and 300es gloves already exists, this builds will only slightly lose a bit of ES while it gains same damage. In league the ES values are gonna get hit hard and it really depends what else happens.

So in short:
Get your 190%+shavs, 500es+ spell shields, es% rings, and 300es gloves before 3.0 and you'll be fine. Wait until we know more before attempting it in league after 3.0

"Reductions to levels of Energy Shield
All local Energy Shield modifiers on items, as well as the base Energy Shield of items, have been reduced at higher levels. Very low-level items will see a slight increase or no change, scaling up to a 33% reduction at the highest tier of modifiers."

From the patch notes shavs is going from 448 ES to 351 ES.

If you have a 500-600 ES shield it's getting cut down by 33%... same as helm and gloves.

I think they basically REKT ES and I doubt this build will be viable without top 1% gear.

Or maybe top 0.5% gear in standard.

In 3.0, this build will be impossible if not on standard. RIP

It's good to plan ahead, but try not to over speculate. They explicitly showed shavs with 150% max instead of 200%, so imo that means new ones will drop as 150%max, and existing ones will stay the same.

Also remember, this is just beta. Nothing is set in stone. When I was in 2.0 beta and 1.0 beta many things changed mid- stream. It's just the nature of the beast.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

so you're saying it's not a retrospective nerf?

Our shavs and gloves and helm and shield will not be changed in standard?

thats good news!!
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
The base values will be changed, so you'll have lower ES values on your shields for instance. The affixes will not be retroactively changed however, so if you have a 200% Shavs it will still be 200% (but 200% of a lower base value), even if the new max looks to be 150%.
We're going to lose ES, no ifs ands or buts about that, but CI is going be hit the hardest. I think LL builds will be in as much of a good spot they can be and I wouldn't spend too much time freaking out about it.

Just gotta roll with the punches, and we won't officially see what 3.0 brings until much later.
Wicked build! How to get the like 5-6 mirrors necessary to outfit it though?
McRazor did a great job outfitting himself in league. You don't need mirrored gear by any means, you just need to make certain things a priority.

"
McRazor wrote:

Last edited by Ahfack on Jun 12, 2017, 6:49:58 PM
"
Ahfack wrote:
McRazor did a great job outfitting himself in league. You don't need mirrored gear by any means, you just need to make certain things a priority.

"
McRazor wrote:

Gloves, boots and helmet are self crafted. And the shields suffixes as well. :)
Currently doing everything (legacy SC) :) slightly different build but inspired in yours

"
Knuckledust13 wrote:
Currently doing everything (legacy SC) :) slightly different build but inspired in yours

Nice! I love seeing all the little tweaks people do. I'm sure some are better than mine as well. My buddy is messing around with rallying cry and really likes it atm
Last edited by Ahfack on Jul 1, 2017, 6:42:09 AM
Hello Ahfack,
My character is currently lv 87, and I still am ~800 ES regen/sec short of the 2.2k you currently have in your character, which makes my RF basically nullify my ES regen while the Time of Need passive doesn't trigger. I looked at the build multiple times to see where I could get more ES regen, and I just don't see it. My character has pretty similar stats and gear as yours, so I'm just stumped at the moment. I should also note that I'm currently running 1 less aura than you do, but the 0.2% regen of unwavering faith wouldn't cover the 800 deficit, would it? If not, do you know what could be causing this gap? Could it be the level difference? The only passive nodes I'm missing atm are the ES% nodes close to the witch start.

Thanks for your time and for the great build guide.

Current Gear

Char Sheet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info