[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

Im using the alt / regal method to craft now .. i got this

divine ? cry and start over ?

i blew a crapton of alts (2ex) ... about 400c .. nothing good so far ... maybe i should stop and just buy a good one ?
Last edited by Eru_Brazil on May 5, 2017, 12:52:23 PM
"
Eru_Brazil wrote:
Im using the alt / regal method to craft now .. i got this

divine ? cry and start over ?

i blew a crapton of alts (2ex) ... about 400c .. nothing good so far ... maybe i should stop and just buy a good one ?

Divine. You got t2flat which can go to 48, and t1es%. You can throw life on it and gain a little more es since we use presence. Or you could multi/life/stat.or.res you need
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on May 5, 2017, 2:51:02 PM
Sup Ahfack, i need some advice on what to do with my shield

should i craft the leo 3 damage reduction from DoT and exalt it for the extra mods ? or maybe do a elreon 8 ... craft leo 3 and another suffix of my choice ?

the cost is the same ... im just wondering what is best
"
Eru_Brazil wrote:

should i craft the leo 3 damage reduction from DoT and exalt it for the extra mods ? or maybe do a elreon 8 ... craft leo 3 and another suffix of my choice ?

Just depends on what you need man. Obviously if you must have 20rdot, if you multi it you'll have space for 1 more mod, do you need str/dex or anything like that? I always multi-mod and fill in gaps while I'm leveling/getting my shit together for endgame. No shame in that :D
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Eru_Brazil wrote:

Just depends on what you need man. Obviously if you must have 20rdot, if you multi it you'll have space for 1 more mod, do you need str/dex or anything like that? I always multi-mod and fill in gaps while I'm leveling/getting my shit together for endgame. No shame in that :D

i could use dex ... need 30 to drop a big dex node on the passives tree

i was using this

then i didnt needed the dex node

but i switched to this one

so i could drop the purity of elements i was using to cap resists and start using purity of lightning ... but by doing that i had to pick the dex node.

can i get spell damage by exalting that shield or that stun/block recovery took the place for it ?

i still need the 20rdot to not lose any ES from the RF burn ... maybe when i hit 90 .. thats when ill finish all the ES nodes from the tree .. then maybe i can drop the 20rdot
"
Eru_Brazil wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Eru_Brazil wrote:

i could use dex ... need 30 to drop a big dex node on the passives tree

i was using this

then i didnt needed the dex node

but i switched to this one

so i could drop the purity of elements i was using to cap resists and start using purity of lightning ... but by doing that i had to pick the dex node.

can i get spell damage by exalting that shield or that stun/block recovery took the place for it ?

i still need the 20rdot to not lose any ES from the RF burn ... maybe when i hit 90 .. thats when ill finish all the ES nodes from the tree .. then maybe i can drop the 20rdot

You'll have the 20rdot forever no matter what unless you have +1 max res shavs, +1 max res ammy, and +3 unset with purity of fire in it. :)

Shit

After further review of your shield it looks like you have all 3 prefixes full. It also appears as though you have a stun recovery suffix on there as well so multi modding is out of the question unless you wanted to clean it which I wouldn't recommend. Really your only option with that shield is 20rdot and yolo once if you wanted to hopefully get res/int suffix
Hey guys

great build. Starting to build the gear ... still need updates of course. I have a question seen other similar posts / builds and they go with 4 jewels Energy from within.

However I see none in your build. I was wondering if this is a question of cost (4EFW is close to 1000 C) or ... more classic jewels with good stats are better since the nerf of EFW ?

Thanks !
"
Kraumy wrote:
Hey guys

great build. Starting to build the gear ... still need updates of course. I have a question seen other similar posts / builds and they go with 4 jewels Energy from within.

However I see none in your build. I was wondering if this is a question of cost (4EFW is close to 1000 C) or ... more classic jewels with good stats are better since the nerf of EFW ?

Thanks !

Good timing, I just sat down haha :)

Thanks!

My build's main focus is to scale Scorching Ray's damage, and Energy Within jewels do not accomplish that at all. Other builds want to scale solely RF damage with ele/fire/es pool. I prefer to be tanky, mobile, and have as much raw damage on my SR as I can.

When leveling I can definitely recommend 1 EFW by Melding. But endgame when you're making/yoloing your own 4mod jewels, the 4mods are definitely the best. Ideally ES%, dmg over time, fire, cast spd stuff like that
Last edited by Ahfack on May 10, 2017, 10:18:33 AM
Lol ...

So ... very clear. The point is that with the old version of EFW we had +12 % ES ... now only 6 so any classic jewel with +8 % compensates the base stat.

For the rest yes the life increase changed into ES can be interesting but when the stuff starts to be OK ... the increase in DPS should be more interesting ...

Anyway means that I spent 1000 C that I could have saved.

Thanks again for the build really like it :)
Hey

So took care of the jewels concern and changed a few things in the stuff. Moved to a pretty decent wand which means no more shield charge and move to lightning warp.

Concern is that in this case lightning warp becomes a 3 link having on one side the concern to be able to repeat is as soon as often and on the other side the concern about mana consumption as once the auras are launched there is not much mana remaining ...

What support gems you are using in your 3 links LW ?

Thanks !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info