[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
mr_Zarrex wrote:
Level 33 right now, trying to level with this using Shinrha's guide but can't seem to get positive regen. Using almost every recommended unique apart from crown of thorns at the moment, I still have about -47 regen.It goes +11 when I use a ruby flask. Any idea how I can get that last bit of regen? If not, I'd like to just level with scorching ray, as that seems easier. Could anyone recommend me a leveling setup for SR?

Well, you really forgot to cap your fire resist lol. You're burning fire damage, so needs to cap fire resist first. Doing that, your net life regen will be -51.2. Time of need can handle that. At 34 you can use the stone golem. Change your flasks too. You don't need life, mana, etc flasks. Use ruby flasks. If you still have problems, get that boots with lab enchant. 1% is fine.
Ps.: You change that belt to one with fire resist if you have problems capping it. That belt is super, but you don't really need it atm.
That's it.
Last edited by Darkkaos on Mar 15, 2018, 10:13:43 AM
My fire resist is capped, not sure where you're seeing it isn't. If you're looking at PoB, it defaults to Act 10 resists, so everything is -60. I'm overcapped with PoF at about 105% fire resist or something. I know I don't need those flasks too, just didn't get around to changing them last night before I got off
Last edited by mr_Zarrex on Mar 15, 2018, 10:24:40 AM
Hello! First of all, awesome build and thanks for sharing it! :)

I just hit lvl 66 and want to switch to ES (I leveld with firestrom),
can someone recommend a skill tree for level ~66-70 (for ES)?
That would be awesome, thanks! :>
btw, if you have a vertex with any 20% reduced reservation enchant(vit/puritys/discipline) you can use a lvl 3 enlighten without conqs efficiency easy.
"
romaen wrote:
Hello! First of all, awesome build and thanks for sharing it! :)

I just hit lvl 66 and want to switch to ES (I leveld with firestrom),
can someone recommend a skill tree for level ~66-70 (for ES)?
That would be awesome, thanks! :>

I add the tree I made (http://poeurl.com/bPOi) would u guys change something? did I miss something important?
Starting it today... did something changed for 3.2 ?
"
mr_Zarrex wrote:
My fire resist is capped, not sure where you're seeing it isn't. If you're looking at PoB, it defaults to Act 10 resists, so everything is -60. I'm overcapped with PoF at about 105% fire resist or something. I know I don't need those flasks too, just didn't get around to changing them last night before I got off

Yeah, I forgot to change those settings. Yet, you can sustain RF pretty much when you reach lvl 34. You will need to use flasks, Shinkra's is clear about that.
"
Darkkaos wrote:

Well, it doesn't come from gear, but from the tree and auras. The trick is to counter fire damage with high fire resist and regen.
I lvl'ed since 34 as LLRF, just like the Shinrha's video. IF you follow the skill tree, trying to get the maximum life regen that's possible and using the gear from Shinrha's video, you won't have any problems. And you need to use auras. Vitality, discipline and purity of fire are mandatory, others you can fit as possible (I used purity of elements instead of ice and lightning purities to fit reserved).
When you hit Rise of the Phoenix, it will be time to start switch gears. First of course is the shield, and after that you just need to "test".

I have been following the OP's trees from the start, so I think my tree is going to be different, although probably fixable.

If you had some time and could give me some specific direction on how to move towards RF and LLRF I'd be grateful. I have been focused on trying to find the gear, but I have been leveling with SR/Firestorm, which is now very painful!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/dn604/characters

I know a lot is broken gear/gem wise, I should swap to Purity of Elements, so I can run Vitaility and Discipline etc.

You mentioned switching gears at L65 (Rise of the Phoenix), I'm not far off that, so that is probably the direction I should be moving?

Thanks so much.
Last edited by dn604 on Mar 15, 2018, 1:44:45 PM
"
dn604 wrote:
Spoiler
"
Darkkaos wrote:

Well, it doesn't come from gear, but from the tree and auras. The trick is to counter fire damage with high fire resist and regen.
I lvl'ed since 34 as LLRF, just like the Shinrha's video. IF you follow the skill tree, trying to get the maximum life regen that's possible and using the gear from Shinrha's video, you won't have any problems. And you need to use auras. Vitality, discipline and purity of fire are mandatory, others you can fit as possible (I used purity of elements instead of ice and lightning purities to fit reserved).
When you hit Rise of the Phoenix, it will be time to start switch gears. First of course is the shield, and after that you just need to "test".

I have been following the OP's trees from the start, so I think my tree is going to be different, although probably fixable.

If you had some time and could give me some specific direction on how to move towards RF and LLRF I'd be grateful. I have been focused on trying to find the gear, but I have been leveling with SR/Firestorm, which is now very painful!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/dn604/characters

I know a lot is broken gear/gem wise, I should swap to Purity of Elements, so I can run Vitaility and Discipline etc.

You mentioned switching gears at L65 (Rise of the Phoenix), I'm not far off that, so that is probably the direction I should be moving?

Thanks so much.

In fact, you can use Pohx guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-Up2CEdrdw

Just a few hints from his video:
Rise of the Phoenix is 65;
Vertex is now cheap; You can use a blood magic lvl 20 bricked and a enlighten lvl 2 if you can't pay any others.
Presence of chayula you won't use (ofc because is expensive now), use the Eye of Chayula amulet instead.
You don't need to use those Healthy Mind. Use normal jewels (You can buy 7-8% maximum energy shield and 1 mod damage pretty cheap).
You don't need to follow his skilltree, but you need to fix yours. Go to the right side of the tree. Take the life regen and aura reservation nodes. You took a lot of damage and won't need that until T8~10 maps.

It's just it. I used that pohx's video to guide my guardian when I was 65.
Last edited by Darkkaos on Mar 15, 2018, 2:23:34 PM
"
Darkkaos wrote:

In fact, you can use Pohx guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-Up2CEdrdw

Just a few hints from his video:
Rise of the Phoenix is 65;
Vertex is now cheap; You can use a blood magic lvl 20 bricked and a enlighten lvl 2 if you can't pay any others.
Presence of chayula you won't use (ofc because is expensive now), use the Eye of Chayula amulet instead.
You don't need to use those Healthy Mind. Use normal jewels (You can buy 7-8% maximum energy shield and 1 mod damage pretty cheap).
You don't need to follow his skilltree, but you need to fix yours. Go to the right side of the tree. Take the life regen and aura reservation nodes. You took a lot of damage and won't need that until T8~10 maps.

It's just it. I used that pohx's video to guide my guardian when I was 65.

Appreciate the tips, pretty hard to follow his tree since he never shows it all I don't think.

Any specific nodes I should drop to take the Life Regen/Aura Reservation, could I just follow his tree?

I just want to follow something specific, in hindsight I should have started following the other guide at Level 34. Seems to be a lot of variations and for someone first trying a build like this, its a bit hard to understand.

And yeah, budget at 250c he says. hah.

Thanks.
Last edited by dn604 on Mar 15, 2018, 3:10:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info