[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

can build be played on 5l and without presenc of chayula till I can afford it?
Last edited by NaneLz on Dec 19, 2017, 6:20:21 AM
"
NaneLz wrote:

Yes. Presence is good, but it's not vital - prices on Abyss for Presence/Blessings is very high atm so I'm holding off from buying it until the price stabilises with the splinter price - no need to be giving someone 200c extra profit. I'm able to run T15s just fine without it and fight yellow map elder/guardians.

5 link is ok too, but it'll hold you back more than lacking Presence will.
Last edited by EsperP on Dec 19, 2017, 7:48:03 AM
"
EsperP wrote:
"
NaneLz wrote:

Yes. Presence is good, but it's not vital - prices on Abyss for Presence/Blessings is very high atm so I'm holding off from buying it until the price stabilises with the splinter price - no need to be giving someone 200c profit. I'm able to run T15s just fine without it and fight yellow map elder/guardians.

5 link is ok too, but it'll hold you back more than lacking Presence will.

ya, you can just use an eye of chayula in the mean time
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
A few dumb questions:
1- What aspect of this build takes advantage of low life, i mean, LL usually activates some buffs depending on the gear/passives that thrive on low life, what are those things?

2- Does my RF damage scale off of my ES number? I assume it does but i thought i'd ask anyway.

3- I see people dumping rise of the phoenix for high ES shields as their gear improves. Isn't it mandatory no matter what gear level you're at? What do you gear into as you're getting better gear, to gear out of ROTP?
Last edited by Malira on Dec 19, 2017, 12:01:10 PM
"
Malira wrote:
A few dumb questions:
1- What aspect of this build takes advantage of low life, i mean, LL usually activates some buffs depending on the gear/passives that thrive on low life, what are those things?

2- Does my RF damage scale off of my ES number? I assume it does but i thought i'd ask anyway.

3- I see people dumping rise of the phoenix for high ES shields as their gear improves. Isn't it mandatory no matter what gear level you're at? What do you gear into as you're getting better gear, to gear out of ROTP?

1. Pain attunement 30%more damage for our scorching Ray. Also we run tons of auras which make us more tanky

2. Yes

3. High es pool, regen, as/life recovery, max fire res, rdot anywhere you can get it (shield/pantheon)
Last edited by Ahfack on Dec 19, 2017, 12:08:13 PM
Cheers m8, thanks for the quick response. Loving the build so far BTW, looks like it's going to be a lot of fun gearing it out. Currently sitting at work wishing i was playing.
Hey dude!

Always dreamed of doing a guardian and this build is just great for it :P
But to the question in hand. I have trouble with rf... Got all regen nodes in tree and its still slowly ticking down tho it seems like i cant die of it tbh but is it possible to get it to not degen at all.

Second question is that im missing one aura and thats vitality (i know this might be the answer to my first question) and i cant use it coz when i put it on i have 0 mana to use... whats the work around here ?
"
Pnennu wrote:
Hey dude!

Always dreamed of doing a guardian and this build is just great for it :P
But to the question in hand. I have trouble with rf... Got all regen nodes in tree and its still slowly ticking down tho it seems like i cant die of it tbh but is it possible to get it to not degen at all.

Second question is that im missing one aura and thats vitality (i know this might be the answer to my first question) and i cant use it coz when i put it on i have 0 mana to use... whats the work around here ?

Yes, you need vitality, all the regen you can get, all aura effectiveness clusters, high level purity of fire, and either a 5% rdot high es shield, springleaf, or rise of the phoenix (if that even still works ha, not sure haven't tried it since nerf)

You need enlightne level 4 and helm enchant to run all 3 purities and vitality on mana. Or drop a purity and run arctic armour. Or use a vertex with enlighten 4 and use a conq efficiency jewel in ur tree
"
Fritso wrote:
"
UchihaVegeta wrote:
"
Fritso wrote:

2) Life recovery rate does not affect the ES regen through Zealoth's Oath. Tested it, doesn't work. Would be friggin insane if it did. There is a watcher's eye version that can roll 2.5% ES regen though, so that's solid, and helps sustain RF when using a rare shield.

What about "(100-140) Life Regenerated per Second while affected by Vitality"?

Between the three:
2.5% ES regen,
max ES while clarity's on
and this life regen while Vitality's on.

Which two mods would you recommend as the BIS jewel for this build?

The 100-140 life regen will get converted to ES regen. However, that mod is far less valuable than 2.5% regen. Imo importance is as follows:

1. ES while clarity on. That's simply a huge buff to dmg and survivability. With MoM that jewel gives me a flat 300 ES, which is essentially a good rolled helmet/shield. I've got quite a bit of %ES on tree, so that ends up giving me 2k ES.
2. 2.5% life regen. Simply amazing for sustain.
3. I'd probably go with "Immune to freeze with purity of Ice". That's a big QoL improvement.
4. 100-140 life regen a sec. That's about 1%-ish extra regen depending on how much ES you have. Will help, but not make a world of difference.

So get the jewel with mod 1 and 2, and you're set for life. They will be rare as F*CK though. Seen 1 in Abyss a couple days ago listed for 7ex, sold pretty much instantly. Never seen em again.

Wait, I didn't see MoM in this build's tree, under what circumstances do you take that node and still not become drained of mana from RF, AND still can spam movement/sr?
How/What level would you change from Shinra's build to this? I moved my points around to this from Shinra's and now I can't sustain RF.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info