[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
Fritso wrote:
"
Camatoo wrote:
What gear would you recommend for MF? ofc, ventor rings and Wondertrap. But im not sure about biscos amulet, since its getting pretty close with strength and dexterity gems.

Swapping
out for
would help keeping your ES on a good level, but im not sure for the rest.

Bisco's, 100%, no question, get it. Don't go MF without it. Spec into a 30 dex/str node if needed.
In addition, if you're in Standard, you can use the Increased Quantity gem in your RF setup.

thats my problem :/ i alkready have 30dex node, but since i dont have dex on my hands or anywhere esle, i cant unequipp presence atm
"
Camatoo wrote:
"
Fritso wrote:
"
Camatoo wrote:
What gear would you recommend for MF? ofc, ventor rings and Wondertrap. But im not sure about biscos amulet, since its getting pretty close with strength and dexterity gems.

Swapping
out for
would help keeping your ES on a good level, but im not sure for the rest.

Bisco's, 100%, no question, get it. Don't go MF without it. Spec into a 30 dex/str node if needed.
In addition, if you're in Standard, you can use the Increased Quantity gem in your RF setup.

thats my problem :/ i alkready have 30dex node, but since i dont have dex on my hands or anywhere esle, i cant unequipp presence atm

- Get a magic find specific piece of gear, like a ring with extra dex.
- I believe there's more than one 30 dex node in our path.
- use lower lvl dex gems for magic find.

Just get the dex sorted any way you can. Not using Bisco is not an option imo.
Man, 3.0 ES values are so depressing! But I still managed 14.1k in HHC. If I change Doryani's for a 49% Ephemeral Edge it's 15382 ES.

My tree is a lil different; (@ lvl 97) it's HC so I prioritise high ES over dps:

http://poeurl.com/bBO9

I'm pathing neither via Shaper/str nodes or via Precision/Retribtion but through faith and steel & devotion.

Most of the gear is self-crafted, of the rares only the sapphire ring I didn't make myself.

full PoB is here:

https://pastebin.com/q1YEZptw

With the helm I made I am able to squeeze in 6 auras + arctic armour.
for all mirror items check The Forbidden Trove:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2516760
Last edited by antilev2 on Nov 4, 2017, 8:36:12 PM
"
Fritso wrote:
"
Arcanis_Maze wrote:
Hey I just wanted to pop in and thank you for the build Ahfack, working great. Last time I played PoE was when there were only like 4 Acts, came back when I heard there was now 10 Acts and wanted a build that can do all content. Deleted all my old characters and started from scratch. Haven't been able to get to Shaper and Uber Atziri yet but Apex and Uber Lab is a breeze with what I have.

Currently missing the helm enchant which is a pain, crafted gloves, rings, belt and Death's Door are also missing so I've been mixing and matching stuff to get the build working. If you have the time kindly have a look over my gear and let me know if there's an absolute priority I might be missing, well the request is open to anyone on the thread, I'm pretty much a noob at all these end game content stuff.

Thanks again!

Top priority would definately be getting gloves crafted with an essence of delirium. This gives 30% more damage to righteous fire. They look like this:

Next up, because you are in standard, would probably be an ES shield crafted with a legacy Leo mod that gives 20% reduced damage taken over time. This reduced the dmg you take from RF, just like increasing your max resist does. However, you can get a lot higher ES this way. Probably aim for like a 400+ ES shield. Here's my shield with mod:

These are by far the 2 biggest improvements imo. After that focus on remaining gear like rings, jewels etc.

Hey thanks for the pointers Fritso, hmm both additions are rather pricy but I'll definitely look into those, currently have a blue +3 to Socketed Gems Unset Ring, too scared to mess with it atm, not enough currency to bounce back if I mess it up >.<.

Cheers bro!
Finally got my hands on a sceptre with a Fire Damage roll that is just a prefix, and not a prefix + suffix:

So how would I best go about modding this after I have removed the current craft, and 2 suffuxes?

Multimod, craft DoT + Fire dmg + Cast speed, and then Divine to get good rolls? Or is there a better way to get the good rolls?

/edit: I'm also not sure about crafting Cast speed or Attack speed. The first is good for SR damage, but the second would really help with clearspeed for Shield Charge. What do you think?
Last edited by Fritso on Nov 5, 2017, 5:08:29 PM
"
Fritso wrote:
Finally got my hands on a sceptre with a Fire Damage roll that is just a prefix, and not a prefix + suffix:

So how would I best go about modding this after I have removed the current craft, and 2 suffuxes?

Multimod, craft DoT + Fire dmg + Cast speed, and then Divine to get good rolls? Or is there a better way to get the good rolls?

/edit: I'm also not sure about crafting Cast speed or Attack speed. The first is good for SR damage, but the second would really help with clearspeed for Shield Charge. What do you think?

you got it man! That's the way
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Would this ring be worth anything?
Gives some nice ES for RF build, but no res or dmg.
I believe it's 5 x T1 though.

Last edited by Fritso on Nov 7, 2017, 5:47:02 PM
Got my first shaper attement today.
Didnt worked out so well, got him down to around 60%, then i had to many orbs floating around.
Is SR lvl 21 really that much of a difference to a llv 20 one?

I thought he might be easier than his guardians in terms of brute force, had alot more problems with mino or chimera (especially the adds at chimera)
Kinda sad, im already lvl 90 and other got him down on much lower levels.

Still the best build for me atm, it just runs alot smoother than others i tried.
Think i just need more experience at Shaper and the guardians.
Last edited by Camatoo on Nov 7, 2017, 6:15:02 PM
Hi dude nice buid!
Can u help me pls?
If im uses all of auras and i havent reserved mana more than 0 kappa.
(Links: purity ice/light/vitality + 4lvl enlighted;
blood magic+clarity+empower+ discipline;
ring +3 lvl to socketed gems: purity of fire)
What i need to do?
Thanks!
[Removed by Support]
[Removed by Support]
[Removed by Support]
[Removed by Support]
[Removed by Support]
"
tvorudobrobro wrote:
Hi dude nice buid!
Can u help me pls?
If im uses all of auras and i havent reserved mana more than 0 kappa.
(Links: purity ice/light/vitality + 4lvl enlighted;
blood magic+clarity+empower+ discipline;
ring +3 lvl to socketed gems: purity of fire)
What i need to do?
Thanks!

Helm enchant prferred - conqueror's efficiency might work but will be tight
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info