[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

Ahhh the shield ofc.

And Ahfack, thanks for the nice build!

I ditched my ngamahu cyclone for this! Only build in 3.0 that made me even consider that ! :3
Hey Ahfack.

I'm revisiting my old LL RF build in standard (char "lookslikefunornot"). That character is still using A doryani's Catalyst, and an Empower to get my purity of fire to 23. That kinda sucks, cuz without the empower I could fit in an extra aura like Arctic Armor.

So I've been eyeballing your sceptre and it looks like something similar (but with way worse rolls ofc) would also really help me out in getting rid of my empower. Tried a couple essence of rage crafts, but got jack shit for rolls. So I bought one in Harbinger league (they are hardly available in std) for 1 ex and got a lucky Annul to remove a prefix.

This is the result:

Now with a perfect Leo craft, and a couple divines to get % fire dmg to 59, I'd end up with 129% damage for RF, which is only 3% below a perfect Doryani's. Fine by me if it allows the removal of Empower.

My question is however, how should I go about crafting the remaining mods? Craft Leo mod, and then Exalt hoping for %fire dmg suffix, or is there a better way? Maybe Multimod, but what should I put on it? My guess would be multimod, and put on:
- prefix: Leo damage over time
- Suffix: % Fire damage, and maybe INT or Attack speed?

I'm kind of a noob at crafting :-)

/edit: also, is there any way to figure out if the current %fire dmg mod is a prefix, or prefix + suffix? Nvm, can't craft %fire dmg suffix on it, so turns out it is prefix + suffix :-( Still worth to multimod, or not?

Hope you can help me out. Thanks!
Last edited by Fritso on Oct 29, 2017, 7:00:47 PM
"
Fritso wrote:
Hey Ahfack.

I'm revisiting my old LL RF build in standard (char "lookslikefunornot"). That character is still using A doryani's Catalyst, and an Empower to get my purity of fire to 23. That kinda sucks, cuz without the empower I could fit in an extra aura like Arctic Armor.

So I've been eyeballing your sceptre and it looks like something similar (but with way worse rolls ofc) would also really help me out in getting rid of my empower. Tried a couple essence of rage crafts, but got jack shit for rolls. So I bought one in Harbinger league (they are hardly available in std) for 1 ex and got a lucky Annul to remove a prefix.

This is the result:

Now with a perfect Leo craft, and a couple divines to get % fire dmg to 59, I'd end up with 129% damage for RF, which is only 3% below a perfect Doryani's. Fine by me if it allows the removal of Empower.

My question is however, how should I go about crafting the remaining mods? Craft Leo mod, and then Exalt hoping for %fire dmg suffix, or is there a better way? Maybe Multimod, but what should I put on it? My guess would be multimod, and put on:

/edit: also, is there any way to figure out if the current %fire dmg mod is a prefix, or prefix + suffix? Nvm, can't craft %fire dmg suffix on it, so turns out it is prefix + suffix :-( Still worth to multimod, or not?

Imho it isn't worth it to multi mod.

Ideally you have:
prefixes: +2 fire gem, increased fire dmg, increase dot
suffixes: increased fire dmg, increased burning dmg, cast speed.
If you multi mod, you can craft cast speed and your dot prefix has a high chance to not being very high. Imho you should get the highest dot mod and use it. Crafting other suffixes can be done later if you have exalts to burn.
Last edited by Zenxa on Oct 30, 2017, 8:58:37 AM
"
Zenxa wrote:
"
Fritso wrote:
Hey Ahfack.

This is the result:

Imho it isn't worth it to multi mod.

Ideally you have:
prefixes: +2 fire gem, increased fire dmg, increase dot
suffixes: increased fire dmg, increased burning dmg, cast speed.
If you multi mod, you can craft cast speed and your dot prefix has a high chance to not being very high. Imho you should get the highest dot mod and use it. Crafting other suffixes can be done later if you have exalts to burn.

Yep! 30dot then just slam that shit twice
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Thanks for the help!
Also wanted to ask what you think of the Harbinger Unique belt "The Flow Untethered"?

The 15% attack/cast and 20% action speed seem to be a nice dps/clearspeed increase, and the 20% increased ES recovery seems pretty strong.

According to PoB it lowers my ES from 17.7k (1314 netto regen without flasks/enchants) with crystal belt to 16.6k (1815 netto regen without flasks/enchants) with Flow Untethered. So over 500 extra net regen, which is pretty strong imo.

With everything up it puts me at 4.6k netto regen vs 4k with crystal belt. I'm using Legacy Shav's ring, and a legacy divination distillate though, which accounts for about 1500 extra netto regen.
Thanks for awesome build. Despite being standard optimized, it works very well in temp leagues too. I've managed to complete all content of the game with it - including Hall of the Grandmasters, Shaper and Uber Atziri. Shaper seems to be the toughtest fight for me, since I lack essence crafted gloves and 21 lvl SR, so my DPS is rather on the lower end. Here is my gear in Harbinger:
Spoiler

I strongly recommend using high rolled Sin Trek if you don't have GG legacy gear - after nerfs it's impossible to get that much ES on boots. It boosts my survivability way more than Death Door and allows me to reach 10k ES.
How am i supposed to run Vit, PoF, PoL and PoI?

I do have a level 4 enlighten in the helmet link, which opens my mana for the last purity, but then it puts my mana to 0 and i cant use SR.

Do i just need more mana, or how does this work? Its my first build like this, so im kinda confused.

EDIT: Nvm, i figured it out, i need a Lab reservation enchant^^
Last edited by Freddydaking on Oct 30, 2017, 6:43:48 PM
"
Fritso wrote:
Also wanted to ask what you think of the Harbinger Unique belt "The Flow Untethered"?

The 15% attack/cast and 20% action speed seem to be a nice dps/clearspeed increase, and the 20% increased ES recovery seems pretty strong.

According to PoB it lowers my ES from 17.7k (1314 netto regen without flasks/enchants) with crystal belt to 16.6k (1815 netto regen without flasks/enchants) with Flow Untethered. So over 500 extra net regen, which is pretty strong imo.

With everything up it puts me at 4.6k netto regen vs 4k with crystal belt. I'm using Legacy Shav's ring, and a legacy divination distillate though, which accounts for about 1500 extra netto regen.

I think it's fine for leveling/general map clearing, however there is no replacing a GG crystal belt at endgame for us.

Just brings way too much to the table. Especially when we sacrifice suffixes on rings for fire dmg/mana regen/int, 2 suffixes on gloves are 30dot/Dex etc..
"
Melnevacor wrote:
Thanks for awesome build. Despite being standard optimized, it works very well in temp leagues too. I've managed to complete all content of the game with it - including Hall of the Grandmasters, Shaper and Uber Atziri. Shaper seems to be the toughtest fight for me, since I lack essence crafted gloves and 21 lvl SR, so my DPS is rather on the lower end. Here is my gear in Harbinger:
Spoiler

I strongly recommend using high rolled Sin Trek if you don't have GG legacy gear - after nerfs it's impossible to get that much ES on boots. It boosts my survivability way more than Death Door and allows me to reach 10k ES.

Thanks for feedback! Great work

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info