[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
Xyrm wrote:
Thanks again for this guide ahfack. After your help earlier and some serious investment in regret orbs, leveling has again become easy!

The question I have now is, how do I know when I'm ready to use RF? I think I have a solid grasp of the swap to LL/ES, but not sure what I need to do to make RF a reasonable (and safe) choice.

If you have a good chunk of ES and you no longer degen with RF on you can begin using it while leveling. By the time you are able to equip ROTP you should definitely be able to use it full time.
whats a good leveling skill for it, till you can use RF at a comfortable level?

I assume you still can use scorching ray, but what about other skills? since going lowlife before equipping a shav can easily kill you, even if you have a higher ES base.
"
Camatoo wrote:

I assume you still can use scorching ray, but what about other skills? since going lowlife before equipping a shav can easily kill you, even if you have a higher ES base.

Firestorm, flame totem, scorching ray. I really like Scorching Ray CWC firestorm once you can run it.
"
KeenSenses wrote:
"
Camatoo wrote:

Firestorm, flame totem, scorching ray. I really like Scorching Ray CWC firestorm once you can run it.

yeah, running that combo right now, its not bad, but also not fast, since i cant use more than 3 gems. shame i cant use RF for now, since i dont have enough lifereg for it
"
Camatoo wrote:
"
KeenSenses wrote:
"
Camatoo wrote:

yeah, running that combo right now, its not bad, but also not fast, since i cant use more than 3 gems. shame i cant use RF for now, since i dont have enough lifereg for it

http://webcdn.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1886717/page/1

Used that method to level with Rightous fire and it, to me, was fun. Im sure it was not the efficent way to go, but fun..

A bit tedious in mid low 20's with flask use, but around 30's and when you get a stone golem it's rather easy for upkeep.
Last edited by Sirgeoff7 on Oct 21, 2017, 7:55:39 AM
yeah, im using something similar with 2x

works good for normal white mobs, but if you run in tougher mobs its hard to sustain your life with flasks
Last edited by Camatoo on Oct 21, 2017, 11:15:05 AM

So I got this helm enchant from running lab today should I just keep and just drop a purity?

Also which gem should I replace the purity with?
Last edited by Clairfy on Oct 21, 2017, 2:00:16 PM
Im a little curious, i know ES is not delayed by scorching ray, since its a channeling spell and not a cast.
But how can you facetank guardians/shaper and your ES is still regenerating without vaal discipline? Is it because of of the "Zealot's Oath" keystone?
I tried a ES SRS witch before, but it never worked well, since my shield wouldnt Regen as fast as mobs are hittng me.
"
Camatoo wrote:
Im a little curious, i know ES is not delayed by scorching ray, since its a channeling spell and not a cast.
But how can you facetank guardians/shaper and your ES is still regenerating without vaal discipline? Is it because of of the "Zealot's Oath" keystone?
I tried a ES SRS witch before, but it never worked well, since my shield wouldnt Regen as fast as mobs are hittng me.

Yes, zealots oath and lots of regen, we don't care about es recharge at all. Guardian Regen is also very strong. Also all the sources of rDoT we can get including lots of max fire res from purity of fire. ES Regen and ES Recharge are 2 completely different mechanics.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Clairfy wrote:

So I got this helm enchant from running lab today should I just keep and just drop a purity?

Also which gem should I replace the purity with?

Hmmmmmm depends, you might grab another vertex to run on just in case. It's an okay enchant, but this build really benefits the most from reduced mana reservation of one our mana auras. RF damage/Scorching ray damage are the two best damage enchants.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info