Item Filter and Passive Tree Information for 2.6.0

"
are we getting a skill tree reset after the new league update ?

Yes, an optional full reset including ascendancy points.
"
Drimli wrote:
"
"
KimmEEE wrote:
I`m mad....would it be so difficult to update the Skilltree on their own homepage? I just dont get it.....

The skilltree (and other informative pages like the lists of item bases and affixes) are based on what's currently live. 2.6.0 is not live. Those changes are in an entirely different version of the database.

TL;DR: yes.

Edit: Besides, things like the Offline Skill Planner or Path of Building are SO MUCH BETTER for planning a build. Learn them, use them, love them. Less work for GGG and better theorycrafting for us!

Yeah god forbid that the developer of the game had to work for all the money we are donating to them...

I could be wrong, but I think that might be covered by, you know...making the game?

And as for my money, I'd much rather see it going to more acts and new uniques and the continued stream of performance overhauls than to a bizarre clunky website workaround that literally only matters for two days and is inferior to existing options.
"Nothing happened." - CharanJaydemyr, TheWretch

Sayya's Item Filter (updated for Ritual!) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1260712
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Skill Tree Information
We listed upcoming changes to the passive tree in the Content Update 2.6.0 Patch Notes yesterday. If you're a community tool creator, you can find the JSON data here. Emmitt has exposed this data for the community to use. You will be able to find it here.

Thank you so much Emmitt, your offline skilltree is the best!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Nice
"
Wuffell wrote:
"
are we getting a skill tree reset after the new league update ?

Yes, an optional full reset including ascendancy points.

nice
finally no more TPA for searching a node o/
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
How about a method of debugging additions to your lootfilter BEFORE the league starts?
hype.
who is this emmit that is always exposing data to the community?
"
kompaniet wrote:
who is this emmit that is always exposing data to the community?

God.

He also made a bookmarklet that finds all MTXes currently used by your characters or on items in your stash.

Honestly I think I worship him more for the latter these days. SO USEFUL.
"Nothing happened." - CharanJaydemyr, TheWretch

Sayya's Item Filter (updated for Ritual!) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1260712

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info