Item Filter and Passive Tree Information for 2.6.0

Wait, what? So you won't actually show the passive tree in a form that is comprehensive for a regular human being?
"
chieftainkys wrote:
Wait, what? So you won't actually show the passive tree in a form that is comprehensive for a regular human being?

lol. That.
... nothing
"
__Z__ wrote:
"
chieftainkys wrote:

lol. That.

lol

no they can`t make it simple with their own link, to a page

where u can take a look at

marketing... in some ways -10
...your mom told ur, everything has it`s price ? pass me ur mom`s phone number^^
Capitalism has no problems, it is the problem Ò_ó
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
"
Slicer9875 wrote:
I like most of the changes. There's much better build variety. I do have a question on how daggers are better than claws now. From what I saw, claws basically have the same critical chance as a dagger. Daggers do have Adder's touch but that's 30% of the time which is actually more like 27% at its highest peak (95% crit chance and 95% accuracy). However claws have an additional 1.2% leech for life , .8% leech for mana and have 50% increased life leech.

Is adder's touch the only reason people use daggers over claws?

Daggers might still have a little more base crit. The new claw leech node looks really good though. I would go crit claw instead of crit dagger if the base crit chance of both are not too different.

If the path of exile gamepedia is accurate for claws and daggers: here are my conclusions. The base crit chance is 7 at a maximum for any rare daggers while it's 6.5 for any rare claws. Bino's still seems to have a high crit base of 9.24.
this json dump data...

jawascriptuh

can't believe you guys wrote this site in backbone. lmao
Are you all using FIltration or something else? It hasn't been updated for changes and I'm afraid it won't show new leaguestones and other items.
I`m mad....would it be so difficult to update the Skilltree on their own homepage? I just dont get it.....
The start of Headhunter Farming league is creeping closer and closer! :D
"
chieftainkys wrote:

+1
"
bogdan17 wrote:
"
chieftainkys wrote:

+1

+2
c'mon it's 2017
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info