Content Update 2.6.0 Patch Notes

"
ChanBalam wrote:
I wish I had some Divines. Only two have ever dropped for me in 2300 hours of play. Exalts have dropped more frequently for me. :(

So buy 3 divines for 1 ex, lel.
I'm only a recent player of the game.

Have a few questions about some of the changes:

1) The new gem store dude guy... Will he sell ALL gems? Including ones that were previously class restricted? (For example, would I be able to buy idk, Vengeance on a Witch a gem that's only attainable for Marauder/Templar/Duelist?)

2) The new AoE changes. Will this affect Flameblast? Given its channel increases radius. Or will it be getting adjusted to have similar (If not the same) area when channelled baseline as current?

3) When will the new passive skill tree be available for use? Given there's a couple of days where I'm holding off on playing in anticipation of 2.6 and the new league... Would be nice to be able to plan out characters with the new updated skill tree in the meantime.
Like I expected GGG just forgot about shock nova's and ice nova's base radius buff. gg
"
Aynix wrote:
"
ChanBalam wrote:
I wish I had some Divines. Only two have ever dropped for me in 2300 hours of play. Exalts have dropped more frequently for me. :(

So buy 3 divines for 1 ex, lel.

lel
"
ChanBalam wrote:
OMG just sell tabula rasa to merchant and you have divine. Or any 6-link item.
"
Souleus wrote:
Woohoo, 42 pages and not a single comment excited about the same thing I am. Hopefully prices stay good until some streamer figures it out!

Same here...
I have big plans for that Dream Fragments :)
I'm Razielim, son of Raziel.

"Raziel, you're worthy..." - Elder God
Wow ton of changes and fixes/edits.

Good stuff GGG. I'm getting excited for PoE again.
"
killy2 wrote:
It's a PVE game, i don't understand all the NERF this NERF that comments...

Just play your build and enjoy the game. What's so complicated?

its a pve game with a big economy aspect, so builds that can clear anything destroy the economy somewhat, since they devalue harder to get items and make build variation somewhat less desirable..
and in the end you get to play path of diablo 3 where every class has only one viable build per league.

your comment is only viable in a game where there is no player interaction and trading.

if you let some build get stronger and stronger, how do you balance new content?
do you balance it around the stronger and stronger powercreep and lose the other builds, cause they can't clear it, or do you balance it so most builds can clear it and lose the powercreep players cause they have no challenge at all.

nerfing and buffing is the way to keep buildvariance and make people think about new ways to confront the content.

if you want powercreep go play D3
Last edited by jingbandit on Mar 1, 2017, 4:47:52 PM
they said they want more build variety.

pyre nerf just destroyed probably like 20 builds?
"
Ninyai wrote:
they said they want more build variety.

pyre nerf just destroyed probably like 20 builds?

Hrimburn

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info