[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

First of all: Thanks for this guide! The build looks really fun and is exactly the kind of gameplay I want! Creating viable builds and maintaining these kind of threads here must be time consuming... thanks for helping out noobs like me <3

Okay, with that out of the way...
This may sound like an extremely noobish question - cuz that's what I am, absolutely clueless and new - but why run with a shield at all? The 100% accuracy is awesome on the unique, of course... but is there absolutely no benefit to running this build with dual weapon? "Acrobatics" in the passives seem to further de-value using a shield (less block, less armor) so I'm struggling to understand the decision to use a shield. Does it simply not matter due to the alternatives bringing little to no benefit either, is it that?
Again, sorry for that noob question. Maybe it even has been answered in this thread already, but that's 80+ pages I'd have to comb through =/
"
PalmtopTaiga wrote:
First of all: Thanks for this guide! The build looks really fun and is exactly the kind of gameplay I want! Creating viable builds and maintaining these kind of threads here must be time consuming... thanks for helping out noobs like me <3

Okay, with that out of the way...
This may sound like an extremely noobish question - cuz that's what I am, absolutely clueless and new - but why run with a shield at all? The 100% accuracy is awesome on the unique, of course... but is there absolutely no benefit to running this build with dual weapon? "Acrobatics" in the passives seem to further de-value using a shield (less block, less armor) so I'm struggling to understand the decision to use a shield. Does it simply not matter due to the alternatives bringing little to no benefit either, is it that?
Again, sorry for that noob question. Maybe it even has been answered in this thread already, but that's 80+ pages I'd have to comb through =/

Most stats on a second weapon are "local" this means that when you attack twice, one hit is with your first weapon one is with your second weapon. So only certain "mods" like global crit multi for example are added to both attacks. For the most part this means that most dual wielding builds (unless there is specific unique modifiers your going for) aren't worth running multiple weapons for. A shield is also a lot more "defensive" as it usually gives block along with other "defensive mods" you don't really get on an off hand weapon.

So a shield that gives you a solid amount of block + life + makes you not have to get accuracy on your hits is pretty damn big. It is used in many builds.

Acrobatics is also practically mandatory. Having 30%-40% evade will not let you live very long. The build shines because you have good evasion + block + dodge + spell dodge + lots of leech + fortify. All of this put together makes you a lot more likely to survive. Acobatics is ONE point and gives you almost 1/3 of a chance to dodge attacks which is huge which is why almost every evasion build gets it. Yes it gives you 50% reduced armour/es but since we are not going for armour or es, it doesn't matter much. Only real source of armour we get is from belly which is minimal.
Really solid guide man! i will be playing this build from day 1 and get some juicy gear on it :)

TY man
Do you think mana will be more of an issue with the vinktar mana leech nerf? or will it be sustainable with leech to boots enchant?

Also do you have a PoB for this?
Great guide, would look to try this out in 3.0.

Due to the changes, you had recommended to use claws instead of daggers. Under the gear and stats prioritization, you recommend that we look for a dagger with high lightning damage and cold damage.

Applying that to claw, would a rare claw do or is there a specific unique claw that we are going after for the end game? I was thinking of HOWA, but that may be the more expensive option.
Thanks for the good build.

In 3.0 there will be a lot of nerf support for gems, which we used in 2.6
What if I change some support gems.

Spectral Throw-GMP-WED-add cold-Ice Bite-Inc Dmg?
In god we trust.
"
Essenteal wrote:

And which gems, that we used in 2.6, has been nerfed?
Can anyone link a 3.0 Path of Building export for this build? Or even just a good claw I can use as a template.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
"
hey.

love you guide and folow most of it but im loking at the tree and a bit confuest under the 85 point you have clar ( soul raker ) witch is whit claws but in you gear you have a dagger so how dos that work?
hey
sry if this was a stupid questen for you :) ditten ment to take away your time its more then im new to the game whit less then a mounth played and trying to lern the game and buildt and tryed this and wanna understand it so i dont mess it all up :) gl whit your cleaning and running of guildt
"
kogle6 wrote:
"
Essenteal wrote:

And which gems, that we used in 2.6, has been nerfed?

Not so much gems (as WED), I meant like nodes and ailments mechanics.
In god we trust.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info