[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

So can the build still do shaper and labs with the significant boss hp buffs?

Also is there a link to the 3.0 tree?
Last edited by killerkrill on Aug 2, 2017, 1:33:54 PM
"
killerkrill wrote:

Shaper + uber lab hp were not touched, only map bosses under t16. Will be the same exactly shaper as it always is, and uber lab was unchanged with hp.

Trees are updated in original post. POE planner has 3.0 tree that u can switch too (but still shows old bandits).
"
killerkrill wrote:

I don't want to sound rude, but you should really just read the guide instead of asking pointless questions
Last edited by Jungla_ on Aug 2, 2017, 1:45:18 PM
for the 5L or 6L spectral throw what do you recommend now? Im thinking of replacing lightning pen and increased critical strike support with innervate or frostbite
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

"
villur wrote:
going added cold + cold pen makes for easier colouring too :P

I could be wrong, but don't think cold pen will ever be one of our gems, even with added cold + ice bite majority of our damage will still be lightning. Again lots more testing will have to be done on gems, so don't want to say for sure and give people false information. Don't think cold pen will ever be in build though.

Unless we're specifically looking for high lightning rolls on claws I don't see how we would be doing more lightning damage when we're using 2 cold damage gems.
"
ITzOLGoN wrote:
for the 5L or 6L spectral throw what do you recommend now? Im thinking of replacing lightning pen and increased critical strike support with innervate or frostbite

I definitely think dropping inc crit strikes will be a good idea now and rolling with probably innervate. However as stated like 9 times in last couple pages + the updates/changes I have no idea as I have not tested the gems.

"
villur wrote:
Unless we're specifically looking for high lightning rolls on claws I don't see how we would be doing more lightning damage when we're using 2 cold damage gems.

Between wrath aura, and lightning dmg rolls, and scaling with tree lightning dmg is always the biggest.

Right now in 2.6 im doing like 400-6800 lightning dmg (with gmp on) and 512-924 cold dmg.

So even if you swapped out inc crit and lightning pen and added added cold dmg + icebite I still think lightning dmg would be more.

Can't say for sure as again not tested, but I think the better option is going to be to swap out inc crit strikes for innervate. Lots of lightning dmg and shock chance and then even more lightning damage if you have killed "recently". Now this is great for map clearing, but for bosses and such its going to suck. Won't help with a lot of end game boss stuff.

Again its possible I will be wrong, will have to test and see, might be just as simple as swapping added cold or icebite (since its based on frenzys which will be up all the time) for inc crit.
hey.

love you guide and folow most of it but im loking at the tree and a bit confuest under the 85 point you have clar ( soul raker ) witch is whit claws but in you gear you have a dagger so how dos that work?
Tree has been prepared for 3.0 but gear is from the previous league.
Did this back in the 2 week Mayhem race... was soooo strong with just SSF rare weps. Scaled really well into maps, but was too busy to push.

Definitely going to be my 3.0 starter after some deliberation when looking at patch notes. Glad to see, b/c ST is one of my favorite skills aside from BF - but ST has better clear :)

Side note: Did anyone level this build in 3.0 with new support gems/etc? Any tips?
Last edited by decyphier on Aug 2, 2017, 8:04:24 PM
"
hey.

love you guide and folow most of it but im loking at the tree and a bit confuest under the 85 point you have clar ( soul raker ) witch is whit claws but in you gear you have a dagger so how dos that work?

All of this is convered in the original post and has been updated in multiple places. Literally the first lines of the post are the changes that 3.0 brought and the first thing says the build is now done with claws.

I don't mean to sound rude, but 3.0 is the day after tomorrow, I have a ton of stuff to do around house before then, another build to theory craft, an entire guild to run/manage and empty out tabs for standard, keep this guide up to date and answer the many many posts I get in a day which had quadrupled since 3.0 is right around the corner.

I get people are anxious/excited to get the build all squared away that they want to do for the new league, but I don't have the time to spare to read the first lines of the original post to you.

If you have questions I am more than happy to help and answer them, but please make sure they are not already covered in the guide first :/

"
decyphier wrote:
Did this back in the 2 week Mayhem race... was soooo strong with just SSF rare weps. Scaled really well into maps, but was too busy to push.

Definitely going to be my 3.0 starter after some deliberation when looking at patch notes. Glad to see, b/c ST is one of my favorite skills aside from BF - but ST has better clear :)

Side note: Did anyone level this build in 3.0 with new support gems/etc? Any tips?

Glad you liked it, its my favorite build to date as well, though I really enjoyed frostblades as well. Single target on this build destroys frostblades though lol.

As for BF, its one of the builds I tried in beta as I have never done it before. Idk if I did something wrong, or maybe was new AOE changes, but even with witch aoe nodes + aoe gem, the clear was half of what ST is. Just to small of radius and I didn't like it.

As for the support gems, I highly doubt it, unless someone tested in last few days. The gems icebite/innervate weren't "changed" until this past weekend. Maybe someone had one or leveled fast or something but I wouldn't hold my breath if were you.

Could be wrong, can keep our fingers crossed I guess :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info