[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

I am a new player of this game and this build make me very interested, but I don't know where to buy or how to get those rare items base on your build, with unique items I can buy it from poe.trade but I can not find any rare items on there ?
"
buileminh1995 wrote:
I am a new player of this game and this build make me very interested, but I don't know where to buy or how to get those rare items base on your build, with unique items I can buy it from poe.trade but I can not find any rare items on there ?

Should watch a tutorial on poe.trade and look up some videos, ziggy d in particular has a lot of beginner videos up with lots of different start guides on how to do things.

To answer your question poe.trade is used for buying/selling all items. If your looking for say a rare ring, put in ring, put in some of the stats your looking for and then search. Will pull up any rarity of item that fits those stats.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

"
Voraee wrote:
Hey, I've ben trying out your build and it has been a blast! However, even at level 88, I've been struggling with DPS (only 17k in hideout with wrath/lightning golem/herald of ice) despite already taking most of the damage nodes. Here is my gear below:

What else can I improve on? Perhaps the weapon? I hope you'll be able to give me some advice.

First biggest thing is your weapon is awful. The base is really bad and attack speed roll is super low and crit roll is non existent. Because of this your APS on it is 1.39 and it should be right around 1.8 or even higher. Crit should also be right around 8 once you craft the 22-27% crit on it. The ele dmg on it is nice, but without the crit/attack speed its not very viable for end game. All your gems are only level 19 without quality. All that will add a good amount of damage too. All your other gear could use some upgrades as well. Lot of low life rolls or crafted life. No flat lightning dmg rolls on jewelry, no crit strike multi on ammy, no helm enchant on rat's nest. All of this scales and adds up quick. Between the gear, the weapon, the gems, the chant on helm and like 6 more levels you will be a lot better.

I would start with weapon and upgrade it first and then work on the rest.

Hey, I've made certain changes with the gear so far:

With these gear and after getting 20Q gems, my DPS is around 35k now. Thanks so much for the advice! The only problem I have with my character though, is survivability. I still die pretty often despite having 5.5k health now. Any tips?

Also, just curious, did you corrupt all those lv21/20Q gems yourself? It seems a little tough to make them lv21.
Last edited by Voraee on May 26, 2017, 10:32:53 AM
"
Voraee wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

"
Voraee wrote:
Hey, I've ben trying out your build and it has been a blast! However, even at level 88, I've been struggling with DPS (only 17k in hideout with wrath/lightning golem/herald of ice) despite already taking most of the damage nodes. Here is my gear below:

What else can I improve on? Perhaps the weapon? I hope you'll be able to give me some advice.

First biggest thing is your weapon is awful. The base is really bad and attack speed roll is super low and crit roll is non existent. Because of this your APS on it is 1.39 and it should be right around 1.8 or even higher. Crit should also be right around 8 once you craft the 22-27% crit on it. The ele dmg on it is nice, but without the crit/attack speed its not very viable for end game. All your gems are only level 19 without quality. All that will add a good amount of damage too. All your other gear could use some upgrades as well. Lot of low life rolls or crafted life. No flat lightning dmg rolls on jewelry, no crit strike multi on ammy, no helm enchant on rat's nest. All of this scales and adds up quick. Between the gear, the weapon, the gems, the chant on helm and like 6 more levels you will be a lot better.

I would start with weapon and upgrade it first and then work on the rest.

Hey, I've made certain changes with the gear so far:

With these gear and after getting 20Q gems, my DPS is around 35k now. Thanks so much for the advice! The only problem I have with my character though, is survivability. I still die pretty often despite having 5.5k health now. Any tips?

Also, just curious, did you corrupt all those lv21/20Q gems yourself? It seems a little tough to make them lv21.

Dagger is a much better base and much APS on that. Still no third element but not to bad. A good dagger with 330+ ele dmg, 1.8+ aps and 8+ crit should cost 2-4 exalt. Shouldn't be to hard at this stage of the league to grab one.

Now with enchant on helm, a few more levels, and upgrading a couple pieces of gear you can easily get 45k or so. Then level 20 gems ups it a bit more, then level 21 gems even more.

As for level 21 they are far from required. To get all 21/20 gems it becomes pretty expensive. 20/20's are just fine, 21/20 are better obviously, but again just upgrade if you want and have the currency. If its to rich for your blood or don't want to go that far, then just do 20/20's
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
klingonenhans wrote:
All i can say is this title is super clickbait, easily clear all content is far from the reality by getting one shot on pretty much everything due to about 5.5k hp. DMG wise its really good if you have alot of currency to spend by not losing surviveabilty. With the assumed nerf to volatiles in Fall of Oriath and buff in life this build can be one of the really good ones.

Don't think it is clickbait at all... and have not gotten one shot once to shaper slam that's about it. If you had issues you should have posted up for me to help.

you had 1000 t6 maps completed with lvl 94 i dont even wanna know your deathcounter
"wrath" doesn't give any benefit to "summon lightning golem", so why does the guide say that you must link them?
"
klingonenhans wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
klingonenhans wrote:
All i can say is this title is super clickbait, easily clear all content is far from the reality by getting one shot on pretty much everything due to about 5.5k hp. DMG wise its really good if you have alot of currency to spend by not losing surviveabilty. With the assumed nerf to volatiles in Fall of Oriath and buff in life this build can be one of the really good ones.

Don't think it is clickbait at all... and have not gotten one shot once to shaper slam that's about it. If you had issues you should have posted up for me to help.

you had 1000 t6 maps completed with lvl 94 i dont even wanna know your deathcounter

The only real deaths I had were some at shaper, some at uber atziri and a few on 1-2 of the guardians. Most of that is all because farming that end game content was super new to me and have never done it before.

Doing maps... I don't think I died at all. Every once in a great great while to something stupid I guess. Regardless, your entitled to your own opinions even if they are not accurate.

"
PlanK wrote:
"wrath" doesn't give any benefit to "summon lightning golem", so why does the guide say that you must link them?

You do not of course. One I used for wrath and one for slower projectiles. The other 2 have to be linked for lightning golem + minion life. I just never bothered unlinking because it didn't matter.
This is MY OPINION of this build

I do fully flasked , fully buffed , fully aura 60 k DPS

Its decent enought to kill everyone normal and rare mobs in maps

BUT !

The biggest issue and what going to make me leave this build is , if you dont kill enough / fast enough / nothing to hit this build is realy realy squishy ( 5k hp , 6000 evasion )

1shots by bosses
2 or 3 shots by normal / rare mobs if not attacking/missing

Im not saying its a bad build , in fact it would be good if the other builds arent so OP

maby , just maby this build will get good in 3.0 , but for now. Im saying goodbye 2 it.
"
deathforce2 wrote:
This is MY OPINION of this build

I do fully flasked , fully buffed , fully aura 60 k DPS

Its decent enought to kill everyone normal and rare mobs in maps

BUT !

The biggest issue and what going to make me leave this build is , if you dont kill enough / fast enough / nothing to hit this build is realy realy squishy ( 5k hp , 6000 evasion )

1shots by bosses
2 or 3 shots by normal / rare mobs if not attacking/missing

Im not saying its a bad build , in fact it would be good if the other builds arent so OP

maby , just maby this build will get good in 3.0 , but for now. Im saying goodbye 2 it.

- Your using a claw
- Your level 89
- Not using right flasks
- Your using one jewel socket out of 4
- Your one jewel has 0 damage mods on it
- Your not using phase acrobatics

The biggest point though is you said 100% fully buffed, charged, flasked your doing 60k dps... fully geared/flasked/charged is 140k+ on normal. That means your not even at half the dps you should be.

Leech is one of your biggest defences as well. The build is quick and is constantly hitting/killing. Swapping slower projectiles for bosses lets you kill them incredibly fast (see any of the videos).

Now it is possible you may die in a certain amount of hits by regular monsters (2-3 is prty ridiculous number but still...) so the question would be I guess why are you not hitting monsters? You should be killing them not trying to give them a hug!

Now again everyone is entitled to their own opinions, u can tweak build to fit your playstyle which is fine. However if your going to change the build, not follow guide, not get the passives/dmg/gear etc etc then you can't really judge the build based on normal standards.

Now im not going to say this is the most overpowered best build that ever existed and it is definitely more squishy than builds that I particularly like... However saying you get one shot all the time is not true.

I also hope that with the 3.0 changes that this build will become even better. Its no secret that life based builds are lacking and hopefully the 3.0 changes will help fix that. Anyway im sad to see someone give such a negative review of a build when they didn't even do it properly.

I prefer the claw I've tried dagger but the leech the claw gives helps my lazy style, really liking the build any advice about my stuff?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info