[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
Hexkon wrote:
Hey man, it's me again. I've followed your advice and almost rolled a perfect belly, and I've been upgrading all my gear to get more life. Currently I'm on 5.5k. I'd like some feedback on my current gear if you feel like it.

By the way, thank you for this build. It's what got me hooked to this game, it's an absolute blast to play when it works.

Belly looks good!

Dagger is pretty low on EDPS and attack speed and crit. Would deff look for 300+ EDPS at the least (yours is like 250ish) and get a better base so you can have 8+ crit (with a 27% craft roll) and 1.75+ aps. This would deff be your #1 investment next.

Gloves are ok, but I would definitely try for gripped gloves, up to 18% projectile dmg is a huge buff and evasion is only defensive stat you can go. Boots are ok as well, think I would have rolled MS over pointless ES (acrobatics, halves armour/es values).

Lion's roar is useless for you, you do no physical damage... and diamond flask is a godsend, would deff switch that out.

Jewels are ok, but lightning dmg is not a primary that I would go for.

5.5k life is much better though.
All ele buzzaw build uses doble diping right?
Running this. In my 50s now. Very fun and engaging Gameplay :)
Just 2 Questions. Orb of Storms. Orb of Storm is self casted and how exactly does it work? What about using a Binos Kitchen Knife? :)

Last edited by schnitzelman on May 13, 2017, 9:04:45 AM
"
garantivil wrote:
All ele buzzaw build uses doble diping right?

no

"
schnitzelman wrote:
Running this. In my 50s now. Very fun and engaging Gameplay :)
Just 2 Questions. Orb of Storms. Orb of Storm is self casted and how exactly does it work? What about using a Binos Kitchen Knife? :)

Orb of storms is for single target power charge generation. Bino's is pure physically dmg, so obviously not.
So this build would be viable in 3.0?
"
garantivil wrote:
So this build would be viable in 3.0?

For the third time, no idea. There is no way to tell that before you know what 3.0 has in store. Once patch notes are out, ill update.
Hello there mr stalker
Last edited by Vinavust on Jan 13, 2021, 9:00:37 PM
"
Vinavust wrote:
I kinda wanna try this on ssf, how much of a struggle do you think it would be like?

Its hard to say, you could probably do a basic build pretty easily. However even some of the easier items like rat's nest which is super cheap you actually have to FIND. So likely case you probably would never find one.

I would highly suggest not SSF for build, plus im against SSF to begin with because I love trading so much.... However I know some people enjoy doing a character based on everything they find.

I wouldn't count on doing guardians/shaper or anything like that but should be easy enough to get a basic mapping build SSF.
Hey level 75 just started the legacy league few days ago and having a good time on this build! I was wondering if you have any suggestions on what you would do next for the gear? Thanks for the amazing guide!
Spoiler

I cant find where we get the mana leech from ?

Only from flask ??

IGN: Retartedpinquin

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info