[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Ive always like playing spectral build, Do you think this build is good enough for HC?
answered
Last edited by z32019912 on Mar 3, 2017, 1:09:19 AM
Heyo !
I would like to thank you.

I'll start with this build, seem to be good, with a large amount of possilities for eng game gear but could be use for a newleague start. That's sound great.

Never use ST build, will be my first :)
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
hey man great build just got a question for you

what would you say are the main differences between your elebuzzsaw build and netmos's?
can't seem to decide which one to follow lol

thanks in advance :D
"
CyclopsRio wrote:
EDIT: Figured it out, I'm dumb! Thanks for the awesome guide!

Don't know what you figured out, but im glad, and thanks!

"
NorrisTBK wrote:
Ive always like playing spectral build, Do you think this build is good enough for HC?

Ummmm very hard to say as I am absolutely not a HC person, especially with POE the way it is. I love the game, but a couple bad map mods, bad monster types turn a corner and boom you explode.

I would also be leery to do on HC because of ele reflect. I mean its not a big problem now, and with the new 10% reduced ele dmg taken and quick use of vinktars you might be ok, but that's to many if's for me.

"
KouboMog wrote:
Heyo !
I would like to thank you.

I'll start with this build, seem to be good, with a large amount of possilities for eng game gear but could be use for a newleague start. That's sound great.

Never use ST build, will be my first :)

Your very welcome, and yes you most certainly can, I will be doing it myself as well. My biggest suggestion to you is to get the buzzsaw MTX, it just makes the skill so much better lol.

"
R1N1X wrote:
hey man great build just got a question for you

what would you say are the main differences between your elebuzzsaw build and netmos's?
can't seem to decide which one to follow lol

thanks in advance :D

Great question and also let me state that netmos' is a very good build and pretty similar. As stated in my guide, ST is pretty straight forward and most ppl that do it have the same "type" of build with little variances. Mine is just tweaked specifically to me so I don't feel that hey this is great but this bugs me feeling when following someone else's build.

However as similar as they are there are a decent amount of changes as well:

- He has Wrath linked with empower 4 and enlighten 4 (to rich for my blood for a few levels on an aura, even though every level on wrath is a good boost in damage)

- He uses sword over dagger and as I stated before id rather have slightly less attack speed since its already completely insane, and a bit higher crit.

- He does not use a golem at all, where as I use lightning golem

- He uses starkonja's helm for the nice flat life bonus which isn't bad but would much rather have attack speed + tons of crit by using rat's nest

- He uses 1 life flask + basalt where as I drop basalt and use 2 life flasks

- I link wrath + 1 herald to my enlighten to give me some more mana.

- Biggest change I believe though is I drop the empower due to cost reasons for little benefit (in my eyes) but it also allows me to pick up the small 3 point wheel for charisma giving me 12% mana reduction for my auras which lets me put in a 4th aura. I use herald of ice + wrath for the most part and after getting geared up plus enlighten 3 and the charisma nodes im able to put in herald of thunder.

So to me 3 passive points + enlighten (3-4) for an extra herald is > empower 4 + enlighten (3-4). Level 21 to 24 wrath is 3-61 lightning dmg. Where as Level 21 Herald of Thunder is 20-81 damage with 31-1451 dmg lightning bolts that come down. All - the cost of empower level 4.

Hope that helps to answer your questions. Netmos' build is great and a perfectly viable option but those are my reasons for changing/doing things different. In the end you have to decide what will fit best for you. As I said in my guide, feel free to use mine as a basis and tweak/change what you don't like to suit you.

Tweaking a build to suit your playstyle could mean the difference between writing off a build saying it just isn't you and having an absolute blast.
"
My biggest suggestion to you is to get the buzzsaw MTX, it just makes the skill so much better lol.

Are you talking about alternate skin effect? dunno what is Buzzsaw, i would think it's alternate skin
Am i wrong ? ^^
"
KouboMog wrote:
"
My biggest suggestion to you is to get the buzzsaw MTX, it just makes the skill so much better lol.

Are you talking about alternate skin effect? dunno what is Buzzsaw, i would think it's alternate skin
Am i wrong ? ^^

You are correct

-----

Gonna use this build as league starter this time (barely have played for last couple leagues due to overburning on PoE lol), just not sure if 0.4% Lifeleech will be enough to carry on without having vinktars. Quite tempted to still use the big leech wheel below duelist but we'll see.
Last edited by d3s0 on Mar 3, 2017, 8:39:05 AM
Time to use some Birthday money (just turn 29 the 28/02, well no 29/02 this year... sadly :p )

Thanks for this advices :)
I powerleveled this the past 2 days before the new league. Been doing it for a few builds trying to figure out what I want to play. Really was leaning toward the SRS auramancer but it can be stupid expensive where this is really cheap at first.

Few advices for people picking this and leveling this new league. Do not just throw on any unique you find thinking its an auto-upgrade over other gear. I of course had all uniques of all levels to play with and by the end of even normal act 4 I was getting destroyed. Just stick with keeping resistances capped and life on gear.

Another thing, follow what he says about 2-3 elemental damages on your sword/dagger. I had a unique dagger that had huge dmg on it but no elemental. It was taking forever to kill anything with it even though the damage was great. I was about to give up on the build and I got a dagger drop with horrible base damage but good lightning/fire/cold damage on it. Holy crap what a difference. I went from struggling with everything to as of this morning, one shotting everything up to act 3 cruel so far. It was a huge difference.
what do you think,about Es based ST build? I`m new to POE,so it might be not so good
somehow,my poeplanner doesnt show corrent points on passive tree when uploaded here

http://imgur.com/a/pjZM0
Last edited by Fantastika on Mar 3, 2017, 9:56:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info