[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

I'm getting back into PoE after several years absense...

I've always loved the Spectral Throw builds so will be giving this one a go!

Thanks for the updated guide! :)
Updated for 3.14. Only thing to note that changed was the nice buff to vaal ST. Rest is pretty much the same.
Is this build beginner friendly ? never played this game and this build looks fun to play
"
testrall wrote:
Is this build beginner friendly ? never played this game and this build looks fun to play

For the most part yes, fun yes, can do as a beginner, but if you have never played the game and need to learn everything, your probably better with a different build.

This one takes a good amount of currency to really get amazing. Your better off with a spell type build that don't really as heavily on gear and such.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
6.) "That's what it is to be a build guy." Again wrong. This is your opinion/take on what a build creator should do or what you would like them to see. Don't force your own views on others and make it a standard.

For next time, I suggest typing "Thank you, I will take your feedback into consideration." and getting on with your day. Typing an emotional essay about how you aren't overly emotional didn't help anything.

As for people critiquing the format and content of your guide, you'll be happier if you accept that people have expectations of build guides on the PoE forums. For example, if you write somewhere in your guide that your build is a good league starter, then new players are going to expect that you have tips on leveling. In this case, I suggest including a line of text in your guide that says "No recommended path on the passive tree." so you don't have to answer questions about it anymore.

Thanks for the build. I used it as my starter this league.
Last edited by MetaMike on Apr 18, 2021, 7:40:36 AM
"
MetaMike wrote:

For next time, I suggest typing "Thank you, I will take your feedback into consideration." and getting on with your day. Typing an emotional essay about how you aren't overly emotional didn't help anything.

And who are you to tell me or "suggest" to me how I should answer?

It wasn't emotional and I never said anything about not being overly emotional.

To be frank I simply don't care. I made a guide for others to enjoy and hope to help a lot of people out by having a well written very nice example of a build/guide. I get nothing for it, I do it to in hopes that some people will enjoy the build and enjoy poe as much as I do.

To be quite honest. I don't want suggestions. I don't want tips. I don't want a bunch of [Removed by Support] people not being happy and wanting more. I don't want ppl telling me what I should and should not do. I don't want people telling me I should answer a certain way. I don't want ppl telling me what MY guide should do. I simply don't care.

I made my guide, I posted it up. If you have questions about said guide that are not already answered in said guide I am happy to help. If you do not like said build or guide or format or are to new of a player to get it or w/e else. Simply move on and don't use it. Don't try to change a guide or content or the guide creators opinion based on something that YOU want.

Simply put i don't have to ACCEPT anything. I will not bend and I will not cater to [Removed by Support] people "Oh I want a leveling tree" "Oh you should provide trade links for gear" "Oh you should fully rewrite every guide, every league because that is what I want to see" "Oh I can't read a changelog learn to update your POB tree because I can't take 4 seconds and click update after it loads"

I don't ever remember putting in my guides open to suggestions or please leave your feedback I am super anxious to hear [Removed by Support] what is wrong with my build.

I can not say it enough. It is a build guide, that I took time to make for free for others to enjoy. It is MY opinion, MY choice, MY gear, MY Class, MY playstyle. I won't do more work for myself to change things to fit every person that posts. If you want to use it do so. If not, leave and find another.

It's that simple.
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Apr 18, 2021, 9:37:08 AM
Im glad you clarified the deceleration enchant i felt like i was the only one crazy around
"
Zadepowah wrote:
Im glad you clarified the deceleration enchant i felt like i was the only one crazy around

Why is that?
Hey,

When i'm trying to paste thé PoB link into PoB, it says that the code is valid but nonetheless, i then get an error from PoB saying that the skill très is obsolet.
Am i the only to experiment this or do i have miss something ?

Thanks for your upcoming reply.

Marillion.
"
Marillìon wrote:
Hey,

When i'm trying to paste thé PoB link into PoB, it says that the code is valid but nonetheless, i then get an error from PoB saying that the skill très is obsolet.
Am i the only to experiment this or do i have miss something ?

Thanks for your upcoming reply.

Marillion.

PoB link works fine. If it says code is valid it should work fine. If it is an outdated one, just update tree in pob at bottom to 3.14. If there is no major tree changes it stays the same after update.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info