[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
Kagero wrote:
Can't get the PoB link to work, tried in both PoB and PoB community fork. Just gives me SSL connect error in both.

I have heard this like 3 times now over the last few months and everytime I copy the code and go into my POB and it works perfectly fine. In both other cases the player figured out what the issue was which was on their end both times.

1.) Make sure you are using import PASTEBIN and not trying to put pastebin code in normal code section.

2.) Make sure your POB is updated and working, you may have to reinstall it.
Has anyone managed to do any of the Maven's invitations with this build? I've invested around 10/20ex into the build and can easily delete T16 maps and most bosses, but in the Maven invitations I get destroyed (10 map boss, twisted, hidden are the ones I've tried). Not sure if I need to invest more in single target DPS or survivability at this stage.
"
joshbriegal wrote:
Has anyone managed to do any of the Maven's invitations with this build? I've invested around 10/20ex into the build and can easily delete T16 maps and most bosses, but in the Maven invitations I get destroyed (10 map boss, twisted, hidden are the ones I've tried). Not sure if I need to invest more in single target DPS or survivability at this stage.

Welp I definitely can't say for sure as the content just came out this league but I don't know why not. Bossing/single target was never an issue with this build without a million phases. So 10 boss fights should not be an issue what so ever at all. The other fights are just pretty hard in general especially if you roll them.

Having 4 shaper guardians or 4 breachlords all in one tiny ass arena with maven duplicatiing them and casting degens and volatiles is not very easy for anyone really. I won't even mention "The feared"...
What would the suggested order for the tree look like? I headed towards acrobatics first and then was going to head towards forces of nature/revenge of the hunted so I could pick up that int node until I don't need it anymore.
"
Xarisse wrote:
What would the suggested order for the tree look like? I headed towards acrobatics first and then was going to head towards forces of nature/revenge of the hunted so I could pick up that int node until I don't need it anymore.

If their was a mandatory order it would be in the guide. Go w/e direction you want and however you want. Personally I save cluster jewel stuff for the end and grab everything else first.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
Xarisse wrote:

If their was a mandatory order it would be in the guide. Go w/e direction you want and however you want. Personally I save cluster jewel stuff for the end and grab everything else first.

Sounds good, thanks for the help. Any suggestion for weapons for 30+? rocking a thought and motion for now. I imagine this is going to be my best budget option for a while until I can get a good claw at around 50 or so right?

Also any good options for early int? Just try to get some from jewels/neck?
"
Xarisse wrote:

Sounds good, thanks for the help. Any suggestion for weapons for 30+? rocking a thought and motion for now. I imagine this is going to be my best budget option for a while until I can get a good claw at around 50 or so right?

Also any good options for early int? Just try to get some from jewels/neck?

Both covered in the guide.
There are a couple good spots to incorporate Thread of Hope and Intuitive Leap for this tree.

https://pastebin.com/BGT3wwTs
I always like to give feedback to builds on the end of my season, so here it goes:

I finished my goal of 36 challenges with this build alone. The build was both the most entertaining and the most frustrating to play. It took me ages to get to a level where I can survive and deal decent damage. The clear speed is insane, no question, but struggling on boss enounters is a huge struggle.

The good thing was, that I got rich this season so I could spend like 75-100ex on the build.

Whirling blades is BY FAR the worst movement skill I ever played. Getting stuck on every little obstacle was very enfurating. The need in this build to keep up fortify with it, almost made me quit it.

Spectal throw with decent attack speed and range is really fun to clear maps with. It's a kinda MUST HAVE to buy a microtransaction though as the base skill is very underwhelming, so 10€ investment here to make it fun to look at for a couple of weeks.

The need to manual set totems for attack speed is annoying, but it makes a huge difference in DPS so you kinda get used to it. Same with the storm brand, on single target you can just feel the difference.

As feedback for you, Goofy. By creating builds you take on a responsibility for new players who aren't experienced. You have to try to imagine yourself in their place. They try to enjoy the game with your build but get stuck at some point. I've read a lot of your replies and I don't know if you intend to do so, but you come across like a huge dick most of the time. Just don't take criticism to this build personal. Players are just frustrated to be stuck and can't dig themselves out of their holes. Even I struggled a lot and I played 3500 hours already. I know ppl ask stupid questions in your eyes or even ask the same questions 500 times. But that's what it is to be a build guy ;)

To improve the build I would have wished to have:
- Leveling tree (lvl 30, 60, 90, 95 and 100)
- some example items to just hover over in the forum (budget and end game)
- some trade searches of former leagues (you played the guide so you surely had some)
- a PoB with Tiers (low budged, mid budged, end game)

With that I say thanks for the build and I hope you can take some of the feedback and not take it personal.

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/Su4cb7aG
"
GoTTi1337 wrote:

As feedback for you, Goofy. By creating builds you take on a responsibility for new players who aren't experienced. You have to try to imagine yourself in their place. They try to enjoy the game with your build but get stuck at some point. I've read a lot of your replies and I don't know if you intend to do so, but you come across like a huge dick most of the time. Just don't take criticism to this build personal. Players are just frustrated to be stuck and can't dig themselves out of their holes. Even I struggled a lot and I played 3500 hours already. I know ppl ask stupid questions in your eyes or even ask the same questions 500 times. But that's what it is to be a build guy ;)

To improve the build I would have wished to have:
- Leveling tree (lvl 30, 60, 90, 95 and 100)
- some example items to just hover over in the forum (budget and end game)
- some trade searches of former leagues (you played the guide so you surely had some)
- a PoB with Tiers (low budged, mid budged, end game)

With that I say thanks for the build and I hope you can take some of the feedback and not take it personal.

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/Su4cb7aG

So want to reply to a few things here. Best if I take it point by point

1.) I love feedback on builds. Positive or negative. Everyone has their own opinions, playstyles, like to tweak things etc etc. The only time I tend to take things personally is when people make false statements regarding stuff. Like oh this build sucks and can't live, oh this build single target is trash. These are things that bug me because they simply aren't true.

2.) Your viewpoint is kind of skewed here to be honest. I take on nothing in reality. Yes I enjoy keeping my builds as up to date as possible because I continue to enjoy helping out players and love hearing about all the people who enjoy playing or doing a league because of a build I made. But as for responsibility there are 0 expectations and 0 things I take on. I can simply post a guide and literally never look at a response ever. So you are very wrong in what a build creator takes on and doesn't. Imagine all the build guide creators out there and the fact they never reply, or have so many viewers on stream you would never be able to ask a simple question on twitch.

3.) I love new players, I love hearing that more people continue to come to POE which I really love as a game overall. However as a build guide creator it is not my job to teach them how to play the game. Do I completely understand their level of confusion? Of course! 8 years ago or so I was there myself and I know how much of a learning curve a game like POE has. However again this is a BUILD GUIDE and should be kept to such, it is not a guide for teaching new players how to play.

4.) I have no idea what replies you are talking about but the only times I really act like a dick are to those who completely start flaming and attacking. People can like/not like a build for w/e reasons and state that regardless of whether I agree or not. Saying build is trash and guide should be thrown out cuz its so bad and i'm a xxxxing idiot for making it blah blah. Something on that order is going to get nothing but a dick response in return cuz well let's face it, im still human.

5.) As for asking questions, even if it has been asked 500 times I honestly don't care. But I have very limited time, I work a job full time, have a house on my own that needs upkeep, need to prep/make all my meals etc etc. On top of that with POE and all the guides I need to make lines and draw them somewhere because I just don't have enough time to help hold every single persons hand. So in this regard I do two things when it comes to questions on my guide. First, if you ask a question that is answered in the guide your only response is going to be go look it up yourself or already posted in guide. If you have questions about something you better make sure you read the ENTIRE guide in FULL. If you ask a question that is already posted or answered in the guide then you are simply being lazy. Second, as I stated before this is a build guide. Not a learn how to play poe guide. If the question is something about basic gameplay or leveling or items to look for or 100 other things I will not help them. It has nothing to do with the build guide and I simply don't have time to help every new player asking questions and if it is new players asking questions about the game, it should not be asked in a build guide anyway.

6.) "That's what it is to be a build guy." Again wrong. This is your opinion/take on what a build creator should do or what you would like them to see. Don't force your own views on others and make it a standard.

I appreciate your feedback and I like how you put out your struggles and some other things you felt as you played through the build.

As for the things you wished you had:
- Leveling trees are not a thing anymore. They were literally years and years ago. Now you level so fast and for MOST builds anyway there is no set route you need to take. There are dozens of different ways to grab points and none of them matter much from others. Personally I grab everything up and save cluster jewels for the end. Usually starting off a league you are not going to have these super early anyway. As for you asking for a leveling tree for 90, 95, and 100. It is honestly super funny lol. I mean you literally need a separate tree posted up just to tell you where to spend 5 points? For real?

- I used to upload all items but the problem with that is they get changed, deleted, out dated, or certain mods don't roll anymore and then people get super confused. Then people start asking how to get like maim on hit on chests or where x item is found or something else because they were changed or no longer exist. Plus that is entirely what POB is for. If you can see the items for end game which are all in the POB you can use that + common sense to figure out Hey end game option is 500 edps claw with attack speed and crit, so a budget might be a 300 edps claw with attack speed.

- Asking for trade searches is the most ridiculous request I have seen yet in 8 years. How lazy can someone be? Will leave it at that as I don't have time before work to write up how stupid of a request that is.

- I don't like having a bloated POB filled with with 50 extra items that are all written as (unused, unused, unused). I copied a POB once that had all these notes and tiers of items written and it looked like complete garbage.

Again it doesn't take much to look at an end game option of a piece of gear and come up with your own "low budget" version that has some of the stats listed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info