[3.10]g00fy_goober's Ultimate EleBuzzsaw Raider (Easily Clear All Content)

"
ZiraelQQ wrote:
As tombfists lost their attack speed in 3.6.
Should I stick to it ?


Definitely not. Good catch. Should use rare gripped gloves with high life + attack speed and any other res/mods you would like.

Abyss jewels also got nerfed pretty hard making tombfists even worse on top of then losing the life as well.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
ZiraelQQ wrote:
As tombfists lost their attack speed in 3.6.
Should I stick to it ?


Definitely not. Good catch. Should use rare gripped gloves with high life + attack speed and any other res/mods you would like.

Abyss jewels also got nerfed pretty hard making tombfists even worse on top of then losing the life as well.



Great! Luckily i've got one in stock! Thanks for the fast reply.

EDIT:
As so, any suggestions how to fill additional gem slots?
Last edited by ZiraelQQ on Mar 24, 2020, 4:57:28 PM
"
Jarchen wrote:
"
blokers wrote:
Hello;) Any one can look to my raider and tell me what i list change to be little good and dot die over and over xd?? I Play few months ago with this build but when i logged i domy have str AMD intelligence to use my skills:(


Immediately you're using a claw with only 194 edps. You can find 400+ edps Imperial Claws in standard for under 1ex. You have no life on your boots or either ring. Vendor the viper Shield ring. Phys Dmg to Attacks does nothing for this build, and really don't care about ES either.


Maybe you have something for sale for me?:)
Archmage?
"
warxtreme wrote:
Archmage?


As stated a hundred times before. I do not dive into new league content until end of a league when it has been thoroughly tested and any changes come out. At this point i almost gurantee archmage will get nerfed.

It would also be very hard to put into this build because we do not have any easy way to scale mana.
Great build, but I'm having trouble keeping my mana up, I'm attacking too fast :P Any tips?



"
lcecold wrote:
Great build, but I'm having trouble keeping my mana up, I'm attacking too fast :P Any tips?





Ya read the guide where it says "why do i keep running out of mana".
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
lcecold wrote:
Great build, but I'm having trouble keeping my mana up, I'm attacking too fast :P Any tips?





Ya read the guide where it says "why do i keep running out of mana".


I attack 6.1/sec (max frenzy and vaal haste)at 54 cost = 329.5
I leech 194/sec (leech cap) that's the problem. Am I missing something?
how about a league starter? Is it possible?
"
lcecold wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
lcecold wrote:
Great build, but I'm having trouble keeping my mana up, I'm attacking too fast :P Any tips?





Ya read the guide where it says "why do i keep running out of mana".


I attack 6.1/sec (max frenzy and vaal haste)at 54 cost = 329.5
I leech 194/sec (leech cap) that's the problem. Am I missing something?


Yes leech works differently when you hit more enemies. Plus there are numerous ways now to make up the difference for stuff. Now honestly i would probably get a couple of the elreon crafts on rings or even the socketed gems have -mana cost and get a rare chest with like attack crit + lots of life + the -mana mod as an end game chest. Between that and leech you should not have any issues.

"
달자씨 wrote:
how about a league starter? Is it possible?


Covered in the guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info