[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
SpykerVenator wrote:
Hey! I'm about to start this build for 3.10 and am wondering what your thoughts are on the new notable Secrets of Suffering for this build?

Honestly no idea. I don't know much about scorch, brittle, and sapped.

Ok thanks for the super fast response!
I've had this build guide favorited for several leagues now. This league I picked up a super cheap 450 edps claw so thinking about FINALLY making it. Just two questions:

1.) Wind-up and Fan of blades look like really strong notables for this build. Think they are worth the point investment?

2.) Which is your favorite ST MTX?? :)

Thanks!
Last edited by Sethie on Mar 17, 2020, 10:46:04 AM
"
Sethie wrote:
I've had this build guide favorited for several leagues now. This league I picked up a super cheap 450 edps claw so thinking about FINALLY making it. Just two questions:

1.) Wind-up and Fan of blades look like really strong notables for this build. Think they are worth the point investment?

2.) Which is your favorite ST MTX?? :)

Thanks!

1.) Am assuming the notables you listed are from cluster jewels, which if so will not be considered until the end of the league for me and adding to build guide. Feel free to test/use w/e you like yourself though.

2.) The first original elebuzzsaw mtx is probably still my favorite, but i like the triple blade purple ones a lot too. Sometimes i will use the reaper scythe ones but for some reason i always feel like their hitboxes are slightly different so i usually end up switching back at some point.
Possible to get an updated POB for 3.10? Your POB is for 3.7 it looks like.
"
Neepacus wrote:
Possible to get an updated POB for 3.10? Your POB is for 3.7 it looks like.

If nothing has changed on tree (which it hasn't) then it is up to date no matter what "version" pob is on. Just click update.
I look the pob, do you think that this build can kill all content? :S
"
Nog4l wrote:
I look the pob, do you think that this build can kill all content? :S

Obviously have not tested out in delirium, but ya probably.
Hello;) Any one can look to my raider and tell me what i list change to be little good and dot die over and over xd?? I Play few months ago with this build but when i logged i domy have str AMD intelligence to use my skills:(
"
blokers wrote:
Hello;) Any one can look to my raider and tell me what i list change to be little good and dot die over and over xd?? I Play few months ago with this build but when i logged i domy have str AMD intelligence to use my skills:(

Immediately you're using a claw with only 194 edps. You can find 400+ edps Imperial Claws in standard for under 1ex. You have no life on your boots or either ring. Vendor the viper Shield ring. Phys Dmg to Attacks does nothing for this build, and really don't care about ES either.
As tombfists lost their attack speed in 3.6.
Should I stick to it ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info