[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

ilevel 74 for the highest ele dmg (fire/cold/light)
ilevel 77 for the highest attack speed

so anything ilevel 77+ should be fine, gl on crafting, never worth it in my book though

[/quote]

Your weapon is prty horrible, very small EDPS, no crit rolled on it what so ever, even APS is kind of low, helm has no enchant, jewelry is prty poor, gloves have no crafted attack speed, gems need some more levels. Easily able to get like 25k-30k more dps or more.

Currently level 94 and have 52,721 dps in hideout.[/quote]

I should be able to get the craft speed on the gloves in the next couple days, I know i have a couple levels left on the gems. I didn't think my dagger was that bad. Should I try and find triple ele damage with crit and attack speed?
How can we compare Ele weakness gloves Vs Projectile damage implicit

Can this gloves be better or go for projectile damage?
Uber done on 2.6 thx again for the guide https://youtu.be/5aMtHAUHeyE

Check my profile for current UberAtziri gear http://poe-profile.info/profile/Leugim
Last edited by EpicPureGamer on Apr 5, 2017, 4:55:33 AM
"
RedEyeJedi wrote:

I should be able to get the craft speed on the gloves in the next couple days, I know i have a couple levels left on the gems. I didn't think my dagger was that bad. Should I try and find triple ele damage with crit and attack speed?

Can only do what you can afford, but yes I would find one with 275+ EDPS and 20 some odd attack speed on it, and craft crit chance, or has crit chance alrdy on it or crafted by someone else.

Essentially 275+ edps, 1.7+ aps, 7.5+ crit

"
pro17 wrote:
How can we compare Ele weakness gloves Vs Projectile damage implicit

Can this gloves be better or go for projectile damage?

To be honest its one of the things I wanted to check, however don't forget that we already curse with assasins mark. Gloves like this might be better for boss killing or something like shaper but obviously not going to keep switching out gloves everytime you hit a boss or something. Do not want ele weakness to override assassin's mark.
Hello.
I need your advice please I have some problems.
Lvl 79, 4.3k Hps and I guess a decent gear but may be I am wrong.
My dagger edps is 250, and though I have the feeling I dont have dps enough?
I cant kill T7 maps bosses .
Could you please take a look at my char, name is Silvermist. And tell me what seems wrong ??
I dont know how to copy paste my gear here in forum.
Thank you once again for your help, I'd like to go further with the build.

Edit A bit better lvl 80 I run T8 maps but I still feel very vulnerable in front of bosses or essences guardians.
Last edited by Scipion75 on Apr 5, 2017, 5:49:06 PM
"
Scipion75 wrote:
Hello.
I need your advice please I have some problems.
Lvl 79, 4.3k Hps and I guess a decent gear but may be I am wrong.
My dagger edps is 250, and though I have the feeling I dont have dps enough?
I cant kill T7 maps bosses .
Could you please take a look at my char, name is Silvermist. And tell me what seems wrong ??
I dont know how to copy paste my gear here in forum.
Thank you once again for your help, I'd like to go further with the build.

Edit A bit better lvl 80 I run T8 maps but I still feel very vulnerable in front of bosses or essences guardians.

just follow guide, u have a long way to go :)
Which is the best boot enchant for Boss fights?

120% crit chance if you haven't crit recently
or
1-160 lightning dmg to attacks if you haven't killed recently

Especially for Uber and Shaper
"
pro17 wrote:
Which is the best boot enchant for Boss fights?

120% crit chance if you haven't crit recently
or
1-160 lightning dmg to attacks if you haven't killed recently

Especially for Uber and Shaper

crit is ok i guess, but with optimal gear + diamond flask you crit like 92% so not much use

Id probably go with leech one tbh. For bosses #-# lightning dmg is good because its if you havent killed recently which would be shaper and guardians and stuff
Hi, New Player here and this build looks very interesting. I have a few questions. Thanks for the help!

1. How does this build compare to the HOWA CI/ES version of ST
2. Cost: How much does this build take to get up and running? (On average in 2.6)
3. How is the leveling on this build? Seems like a lot of posts about being low DPS until very end game level gems.
"
Trellheim7575 wrote:
Hi, New Player here and this build looks very interesting. I have a few questions. Thanks for the help!

1. How does this build compare to the HOWA CI/ES version of ST
2. Cost: How much does this build take to get up and running? (On average in 2.6)
3. How is the leveling on this build? Seems like a lot of posts about being low DPS until very end game level gems.

1. Howa is impossible to get at start of league which this build was meant to be, it is also not a dual wield build and is a lot cheaper since ES gear is very expensive. If you had a large amount of currency howa would probably be better.

2. Depends on what you look for/find or if you buy w/e is available. 6l belly and about 4ex for weapon are what will cost the most, rest is prty cheap unless you buy rats nest with ST chant on it already.

3. DPS is perfectly fine start to finish, just use w/e weapon has the most EDPS on it. Mana while leveling is an issue w/o flask/elreon jewelry not the dps at all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info