[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Which dps should have a weapon to make it suitable?

ty mate she is a beast :P
hi!

Been eyeing your guide for a while and thinking about making it. I do not have the shield but I have been collecting vagan daggers for crafting and was wondering if any of these would be worth multimodding/crafting up:
Also here is the other gear I have to work with:

Since I am ssf this build would be quite an investment and I wanted to make sure it will be able to eventually take me to uber atziri and shaper if I put the time in/get lucky loots.

I have never made a ele based or ST build before so I do not know what items would be good but what else should I be looking out for/what is my priority for crafting?

Thanks for the help and the guide!
Last edited by Shademehre on Apr 1, 2017, 11:50:52 PM
Hello,
I am still following your guideline, and I begin to feel the ST power.
I am lvl40, fast leveling.
Still with Tabula for now, and I have to link ST with Mana leech to sustain mana level.
I was wondering yesterday where in your build is mana regen ? Not from stuff, I guess from Tree but I dont see any in early passive tree... ?
Thank you and sorry if you already answered this point earlier.

Edit ; Another may be noob question ...
Where do you activate frenzy charges ? I see you take some on tree, but dont see any activation till now. Is that only by Way of the Poacher ??
All I see is Power charges activated by Orb of Storms, but not frenzy .. ?
Last edited by Scipion75 on Apr 2, 2017, 4:53:02 AM
"
cocasda wrote:
Which dps should have a weapon to make it suitable?

sorry sir I have no idea what your trying to ask, unless your asking how much dps the weapon should have? The first good weapon I look for I try to get 260+ edps, when I have min/maxed most my other gear and upgrade I try to get 330+ edps or close to it.

"
Silentthom1 wrote:

ty mate she is a beast :P
Congrats man, twinned core with no regen + TC is no joke lol

"
Shademehre wrote:
hi!

Been eyeing your guide for a while and thinking about making it. I do not have the shield but I have been collecting vagan daggers for crafting and was wondering if any of these would be worth multimodding/crafting up:
Also here is the other gear I have to work with:

Since I am ssf this build would be quite an investment and I wanted to make sure it will be able to eventually take me to uber atziri and shaper if I put the time in/get lucky loots.

I have never made a ele based or ST build before so I do not know what items would be good but what else should I be looking out for/what is my priority for crafting?

Thanks for the help and the guide!

You do not want a vagan dagger at all. The reason being you lose a prefix slot which means you can only have dual elemental dmgs at most. If you multi mod them all the other mods do not even come close either. You can't craft one, you have to find/buy one, sorry.

Same with the ring. 3x ele dmg looks so sexy, but then you cant get WED (which is best) and you can't get any life either. SSF I would assume would be nearly impossible sorry to say. This build 100% can destroy shaper/uber atziri, but you need the investment to do so. Need vinktars, need 6l, need the rest of the gear. Every piece of gear, jewel, 21/20 gem, or random piece you min/max ends up adding a thousand or so dps (with GMP), when you do this a ton, the dmg ends up adding up real quick. I now have over 50k dps tooltip in hideout with just auras/golem.

"
Scipion75 wrote:
Hello,
I am still following your guideline, and I begin to feel the ST power.
I am lvl40, fast leveling.
Still with Tabula for now, and I have to link ST with Mana leech to sustain mana level.
I was wondering yesterday where in your build is mana regen ? Not from stuff, I guess from Tree but I dont see any in early passive tree... ?
Thank you and sorry if you already answered this point earlier.

Edit ; Another may be noob question ...
Where do you activate frenzy charges ? I see you take some on tree, but dont see any activation till now. Is that only by Way of the Poacher ??
All I see is Power charges activated by Orb of Storms, but not frenzy .. ?

Mana while leveling (until grabbed on tree) comes from mana flask. Or you can pick up some elreon jewelry if its not start of the league. Later it comes from the mana/life leech node down by vitality void.

Frenzy charges come from the first 2 ascendancy points you get, the key one being way of the poacher.

Power charges are generated through your curse on hit assassin's mark setup. Orb of storms is only for single target boss generation.
Have managed to get some more gear for the build but still for the life of me i cannot find a better dagger and nothing decent on POE trade so i just dont know. here is my gear getting 20K with aura's and all charges up.

Spoiler
IGN: The_Nutcase
I just currently respecced my ranger from a flicker strike build to this one. Never played ST before, but i'm really enjoying this.
So for the start i bought some gear i could afford right away and i'm still leveling some of my gems.
Would someone mind taking a look over my gear and give me tips where i should start to upgrade ?
I'm still trying to get a useful helm enchant and i know my dagger crit is kind of low.
Would be really appereciated.

Currently i'm at:
Life: 5.15k
Evasion: 6,5k
Evade: 34%
Dodge: 46%
Res: 143% (f) / 175% (c) / 143% (l)
ST DPS in HO with Golem, HoI, Wrath: 19,6k

My Gear:

Unfortunatly im still missing some Int (at 141 now), so i cant level my Wrath and OOS.
Here is my current tree:
Passive skill tree build
"
ToxicXfi wrote:
Have managed to get some more gear for the build but still for the life of me i cannot find a better dagger and nothing decent on POE trade so i just dont know. here is my gear getting 20K with aura's and all charges up.

Spoiler

Yes you have some work to do but that is ok! New weapon needed badly, lots of upgrades left on your gear, quality on all gems + more levels, 6l on belly etc etc. But you will get there.

"
Arrensen wrote:
I just currently respecced my ranger from a flicker strike build to this one. Never played ST before, but i'm really enjoying this.
So for the start i bought some gear i could afford right away and i'm still leveling some of my gems.
Would someone mind taking a look over my gear and give me tips where i should start to upgrade ?
I'm still trying to get a useful helm enchant and i know my dagger crit is kind of low.
Would be really appereciated.

Currently i'm at:
Life: 5.15k
Evasion: 6,5k
Evade: 34%
Dodge: 46%
Res: 143% (f) / 175% (c) / 143% (l)
ST DPS in HO with Golem, HoI, Wrath: 19,6k

My Gear:

Unfortunatly im still missing some Int (at 141 now), so i cant level my Wrath and OOS.
Here is my current tree:
Passive skill tree build

Weapon is prty good on ele dmg + attack speed, would be very nice to find something like that with an open suffix so you can craft crit on it. As for the rest of the gear + tree everything is posted in the OP. Just upgrade what you can, and what you can afford little by little.
Thanks for answer.
So it's a 0.4% damage leeched as mana node ... Is it enough ?
We are on low mana and I dont see any mana regen ++ ... Do I have to take some on gear ?
Well gonna try that build. (Lvling right now)
But what about using a claw?
Wouldnt it be nearly the same except a little bit less crit from the weapon implict but much cheaper weapon and even more leech from the claw node?!

Ty for answer :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info