[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
jmstrc wrote:

may i ask, which one is better? im currently using the triple ele eagle claw and just got the gemini claw and since chaos dmg isnt an ele. does that mean its not better than the eagle claw even though the tooltip dps of spectral throw is better(no idea if i shld trust the dps since there are alot of stats it includes like aspd/crit chance and stuffs)?

I would go for gemini. %physical damage life leech is for nothing because you have elemental damage
And that gemini has better attack speed (you can try getting at least 1.9AS claw, they are not so expensive with about 250eDPS). Accuracy is for nothing if you have Lyco and we dont use poison so inc poison duration is for nothing also.
Last edited by irendie on Mar 26, 2018, 5:34:39 AM
"
irendie wrote:

I would go for gemini. %physical damage life leech is for nothing because you have elemental damage
And that gemini has better attack speed (you can try getting at least 1.9AS claw, they are not so expensive with about 250eDPS). Accuracy is for nothing if you have Lyco and we dont use poison so inc poison duration is for nothing also.

If you are not sure about something please do not try to help and give false information it can get incredibly confusing. While attack speed and crit matter more than most people think, the chaos damage and phys damage on the Gemini claw do not matter at all. That leaves him with not even a 75 edps claw. You can find higher ones than that after a3-a4. While eagle claw is far from the best base and has no crit and an average attack speed roll it still has much more ele dmg and therefore will be much better.

"
jmstrc wrote:

may i ask, which one is better? im currently using the triple ele eagle claw and just got the gemini claw and since chaos dmg isnt an ele. does that mean its not better than the eagle claw even though the tooltip dps of spectral throw is better(no idea if i shld trust the dps since there are alot of stats it includes like aspd/crit chance and stuffs)?

Honestly it is not rocket science. You already have both claws, so put one on and look at your tooltip dps, then put on the other one and see which one is higher. Or you can put them into POB and upload your character and check.
Last edited by g00fy_goober on Mar 26, 2018, 9:09:57 AM
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

Honestly it is not rocket science. You already have both claws, so put one on and look at your tooltip dps, then put on the other one and see which one is higher. Or you can put them into POB and upload your character and check.

well thats what i did, just wnna know if i shld trust the ST's dps tooltip at all. since its not always reliable if im not mistaken. but yea the dps tooltip says gemini is better. i guess ill stick with it thanks
Last edited by jmstrc on Mar 26, 2018, 9:36:56 AM

3.) I am not swapping other gems out that I use to get a fail blind gem and then something
Nothing is needed, actually. But calling me ignorant because I pointed out the fact you wouldn't make any use of the most broken defensive node in 3.2 is sad. Yes, getting only 9% evasion chance from the new onslaught node when it's REALLY easy to be evasion caped with very little investment (remove a life flask, get a stibnite, congratz, you have 95% chance to evade attacks now!) is the most wasted use of this node.

But whatever floats your boat...[/quote]

How rly work Stibnite flask.
In my ho i have 34% chance to evade + stibnite flask = 42% + 25 note = 67 % chance to evade.
So how much gives Blind? ( smoke )
I don't know how to link my gears. Can someone look at my current gears to see what to upgrade next?
Found answer, doesnt matter ;)
Last edited by freken on Mar 27, 2018, 5:05:01 PM
Thank you! :)
Goofy in your guide you have Atziri's Flask in setup but in your profile you have Wise Oak could you answer which flask is better to use in the setup?

Thanks for amazing build!

███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
I'm using this build and it's very good, i think i found some crazy little pieces myself (i crafted the gloves and the rings)
Idk how to link gear so pls check :D
I'm using Shroud cuz it's a "cheap" 6l which can resell and i wanted to test the elemental penetration (it works wonders but belly gives too much more def so i'm going for that soon)

Last edited by Salonim on Mar 28, 2018, 7:54:19 AM
I know OP must be seeing this kind of questions in literally every single pages of this post...
But I am really really confused about my dps.

Weapon im using now. If I understanding correctly,
elemental dps of the weapon would be:
(33+65+32+68+3+113) /2 * 1.6= ~250 with 6.6 crit chance and 23 crit multi

So today I got this.

elemental dps would be:
(16+28+8+114) /2 * 1.89= ~156 with 6.3 crit chance and 17 crit multi

So I thought obviously my current weapon would be better.
But the fact is in HO with aura and golem Im 13,391.5 dps with current weapon
but with new weapon I got 13,587.6 dps...

Officially confused. Could anyone explain how could that be possible?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info