[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Hi, i have some question, my tooltip is pretty low ( around 10k on spectral throw ).I know i dont have 6l and im only 70 so i have lot of passive points missing,and i need to switch some gear but 9k its pretty low right ? i dont understand
Can this build be played with bisco's collar?
"
Can this build be played with bisco's collar?

Of course
What about Starkonja's? Is it viable?
Hi @g00fy_goober ! Amazing Build but have problem with DPS :(
Atm have 35.000 in HO ( i know my claws is bad ) BUT when i buy better claws ( 390 edps , 2.03 aps + 40% increased spectral dmg enchant ) i got + extra 12.000 dps.

So 35.000 + 12.000 = 47.000 in HO :( How u get almost 70.000 !? :(((((((
Can you help me? Pls
"
vadyaeboshit wrote:

Been answered 1000 times. Starkonja has life which we do not need and much less crit. Also I hate the 50% reduced damage on low life. If I am in danger and my life drops to 35% hp the last thing I want is to be doing 50% reduced dmg and have less leech and damage. That being said if you want to use it go for it.

"
JustMane wrote:
Atm have 35.000 in HO ( i know my claws is bad ) BUT when i buy better claws ( 390 edps , 2.03 aps + 40% increased spectral dmg enchant ) i got + extra 12.000 dps.

Can you help me? Pls

Honestly this is a very silly question with a very simple answer when all you have to do is compare one character to another.

You are level 91, you have no 2nd ring on, your rat's nest is 69% crit, you have no flat lightning dmg on your amulet, even with a MUCH better claw your 390 edps 2.03 aps does not tell me or show me what the crit or other rolls on them are, you have no EDWA on your opal ring, your using the wrong flasks, your abyss jewels are not the gretest couple are decent, couple are bad, missing last jewel slot.

Honestly this question kind of irritates the hell out of me. Read the guide and compare characters, trying to min/max your build and not even following guide or using common sense is just a complete waste of my time.
Hi Goofy, sort of a newcomer here but I was wondering if you use the same jewels mentioned for the passive tree jewels. If not, which passive tree jewels would you recommend? Thanks in advance!

I'm having a great time with this build!
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
vadyaeboshit wrote:

Been answered 1000 times. Starkonja has life which we do not need and much less crit. Also I hate the 50% reduced damage on low life. If I am in danger and my life drops to 35% hp the last thing I want is to be doing 50% reduced dmg and have less leech and damage. That being said if you want to use it go for it.

"
JustMane wrote:

Can you help me? Pls

Honestly this is a very silly question with a very simple answer when all you have to do is compare one character to another.

You are level 91, you have no 2nd ring on, your rat's nest is 69% crit, you have no flat lightning dmg on your amulet, even with a MUCH better claw your 390 edps 2.03 aps does not tell me or show me what the crit or other rolls on them are, you have no EDWA on your opal ring, your using the wrong flasks, your abyss jewels are not the gretest couple are decent, couple are bad, missing last jewel slot.

Honestly this question kind of irritates the hell out of me. Read the guide and compare characters, trying to min/max your build and not even following guide or using common sense is just a complete waste of my time.

I do some change in my gear. Now have new:
1: Claw
2: Ring
3: Ring

Now i have 54.200 , when i buy helm i think its add my 3.000 + one more jewel its well be +2,500 if i got 60.000 well be nice :)
Edited.
Last edited by Norbac on Mar 26, 2018, 12:31:02 AM

may i ask, which one is better? im currently using the triple ele eagle claw and just got the gemini claw and since chaos dmg isnt an ele. does that mean its not better than the eagle claw even though the tooltip dps of spectral throw is better(no idea if i shld trust the dps since there are alot of stats it includes like aspd/crit chance and stuffs)?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info