[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
Jadran wrote:
I wanted to ask you guys from the perspective of a temp league: how much does having fun with this build depend on finding/buying a decent ele claw and 6L your armor?

The key thing to remember is crit/aps/ele are more important than 400+ eDPS. I don't know if temp leagues will keep the annul orbs, but they helped me to craft a fairly decent claw for like 20c + 1 annul. Get a 6 roll item with at least 2 good ele rolls and good attack speed, get lucky with an Annul, craft a good crit chance roll, and go to town.

As for 6-link, 6-link Belly is a gamble factor. I spent well over 1k fusing, but it is what it is. I would use a 6-link rare armor with a high HP/resist roll until you can afford 5/6-link belly. My 120 HP rare armor (~40c early in Harb) switching to Belly added around 200 HP.
Yea actually a claw with EDWA and crit mods at 250-300 eDPS can match a low crit no EDWA claw well into the 400s, as far as my research shows.

I've been working on my gem links, seeing if I can get some power charges in here since I'm not a huge fan of orb of storms. I'll let you know if I think it's something worth looking into further.
Last edited by Arakura on Oct 19, 2017, 11:13:23 PM
I recently switched from my 250 EDPS Claw with crit multi and crit chance, to a 350 edps claw with no crit mods and the damage was almost the exact same.Both claws had rough the same split of elemental damage, with the 350edps having a higher attack speed. The difference? The 350 edps claw cost between 2-4 exalted, vs 10-30 chaos for the 250 edps claw with crit chance and crit mult.

I just sold the 350 edps claw and went back to the 250 edps claw with crit. Long story short? Find a 250 edps claw with fire, cold, lightning damage and crit mods. They run between 10-30 chaos or so. It definitely beats paying for a higher dps claw with no crit.
"
I just sold the 350 edps claw and went back to the 250 edps claw with crit. Long story short? Find a 250 edps claw with fire, cold, lightning damage and crit mods. They run between 10-30 chaos or so. It definitely beats paying for a higher dps claw with no crit.

Re-read the guide. Dual elemental, crit chance, and attack speed is the ideal claw. The claw you are using has no attack speed and the implicit is bad since we do mostly elemental damage.
The key here guys is to START with a high dual ele and with good attack speed and crit and upgrade from there. When you upgrade do not LOSE crit or attack speed. Look for almost the same thing you have now, same crit same attack speed just tri ele instead. Its a huge upgrade and costs a lot, but well worth it in the end.
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"

Re-read the guide. Dual elemental, crit chance, and attack speed is the ideal claw. The claw you are using has no attack speed and the implicit is bad since we do mostly elemental damage.

Im well aware of the ideal claw, as mine has crit chance, crit multi, and tri elemental.

I was responding to your posts and others, affirming through my own experience that a higher edps( even tri ele) and higher aps claw without critc mods doesnt necessarily make it better than lower edps claws that have crit mods.

In my own experience, a 350 edps claw with 1.69 aps and no crit mods only resulted in 2k more dps. Since I paid under 20 chaos for my current 250 edps, tri ele, crit claw I decided the 2k increase in dps wasnt worth it so I sold the 350edps claw for a 2 exalted profit.

My implicit is indeed useless and my aps is low, but as I said above , the claw cost me less than 20 chaos and I can clear tier 15 maps without a problem
Last edited by fievelgoespostal on Oct 24, 2017, 1:15:11 AM
Hello everyone. Just wanted to say thank you for this build. I just did my first shaper kill ever. I was a bit shaky and since it was my first attempt ever I died 6 times and lost all portals the first time. Bought a new set and boom. It was more about understanding the fight really. Anyway, thanks for this awesome build!

I do not have the best gear either, didn't even have a 6l belly. Everything was so expensive to upgrade when you got to the endgame. You can check out my gear if u wish :) The 6l chest cost me 50c, had a 5l belly before.

Thats it for this league I guess :) Thanks everyone!
Loving the build, and wanted to say thanks for creating and posting it.

I'm sitting at 41k hideout dps, with a badly rolled rats nest. Have seen some decently rolled ones with the 40%st on them and was wondering how much of a dps increase that would be. They are kinda exp and don't want to drop the moola for little gain.
"
mcstorm420 wrote:

I'm sitting at 41k hideout dps, with a badly rolled rats nest. Have seen some decently rolled ones with the 40%st on them and was wondering how much of a dps increase that would be. They are kinda exp and don't want to drop the moola for little gain.

Going from 65% to 75% rats wil barely make any difference, 1% crit at best.

Check PoB for the 40% damage enchant or just add any generic +% damage on jewels and see how your dps is affected, 40% damage enchants are nowhere nearly as good as something like +2 proj is for barrage.
"
mcstorm420 wrote:

40% ST chant is a nice dps boost. However as the guy above me stated its not nearly as good as a +2 projectile bonus. However I believe when I got the 40% chant in 2.6 it added like 5k+ dps to my numbers.

Also as the guy above me stated checking numbers on PoB would give you a much better idea. The helm can be expensive or very time consuming running those labs till you get it, however it can be very worth it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info