[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Probably the much lower attack speed.
"
Ed_died wrote:
Probably the much lower attack speed.

So which one should I use then? Thanks for your reply
Last edited by KagaKaiNi on Sep 21, 2017, 6:43:15 AM
"
KagaKaiNi wrote:
The increased eDPS should be quite a lot, but to my surprise the tooltip damage falls down a bit. Any reason for that?

Yes, the eDPS goes up a lot, but you also lost 9% attack speed. 1.97 to 1.82 atk speed is going to be quite the tooltip DPS loss. Crafted atk speed is not terrible, but typically worse than a high atk speed roll. Non-crafted crit chance/multi can roll higher, but craft crit chance/multi is not bad.

My suggestion (there could be better ones):
Multi craft crit multi or WED (I'm bad with prefix/suffix) on the first claw and sell the tri-ele. You could try taking off the crafted atk speed and exalting a higher atk speed roll, but super low chance with all of the possible weapon rolls.
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
KagaKaiNi wrote:
The increased eDPS should be quite a lot, but to my surprise the tooltip damage falls down a bit. Any reason for that?

Yes, the eDPS goes up a lot, but you also lost 9% attack speed. 1.97 to 1.82 atk speed is going to be quite the tooltip DPS loss. Crafted atk speed is not terrible, but typically worse than a high atk speed roll. Non-crafted crit chance/multi can roll higher, but craft crit chance/multi is not bad.

Multi craft crit multi or WED (I'm bad with prefix/suffix) on the first claw and sell the tri-ele. You could try taking off the crafted atk speed and exalting a higher atk speed roll, but super low chance with all of the possible weapon rolls.

The first claw has 2 prefixes and 2 suffixes excluding crafted mod. Multi mod counts as 1 suffix so it would do nothing helpful at all. The one he has now is the best it could be so I would just continue using it if it indeed gives higher dps (Kaga you might wanna check in PoB with frenzies active to see effective dps). I would look for another claw and sell these 2. Dual ele is actually ok if you can get good rolls on speed, chance and multi, look out for those too! Ideally, crit chance is the only thing you want to craft because crafted rolls are pretty high compared to the rest.
Last edited by Ed_died on Sep 21, 2017, 7:28:16 AM
"
Ed_died wrote:
The first claw has 2 prefixes and 2 suffixes excluding crafted mod. Multi mod counts as 1 suffix so it would do nothing helpful at all.

Ah, forgot about that. Thanks for the clarification. So 25% chance to annul attribute requirements (75% chance to brick) and then multi craft it with crit multi. Terrible idea, but.. you do have a back-up if you want to Yolo it :P
Had this claw

and bought this for 20c thinking I could craft crit chance

Now it seems that isn't the case, it does not have room for another suffix mod ;(

Should I craft Fire damage or Increased elemental damage with weapons on it instead?
"
Demandreed wrote:
Had this claw

and bought this for 20c thinking I could craft crit chance

Now it seems that isn't the case, it does not have room for another suffix mod ;(

Should I craft Fire damage or Increased elemental damage with weapons on it instead?

Probably fire damage but not too sure about that, I always use PoB to check.
Anyway regarding prefixes and suffixes, just remember that every rare eq can only have 3 or each, check poeaffix.net to know what is what if you aren't sure, poe.trade also lists most of them beside the mods.
Last edited by Ed_died on Sep 21, 2017, 9:07:36 AM
"
Ed_died wrote:
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
KagaKaiNi wrote:

The first claw has 2 prefixes and 2 suffixes excluding crafted mod. Multi mod counts as 1 suffix so it would do nothing helpful at all. The one he has now is the best it could be so I would just continue using it if it indeed gives higher dps (Kaga you might wanna check in PoB with frenzies active to see effective dps). I would look for another claw and sell these 2. Dual ele is actually ok if you can get good rolls on speed, chance and multi, look out for those too! Ideally, crit chance is the only thing you want to craft because crafted rolls are pretty high compared to the rest.

I did yolo in fact, and so.. here you go

Thanks for the advices though
"
Demandreed wrote:

I would risk the Annul on the 2nd claw. 40% chance to remove int or crit multi and then craft crit chance on it. 60% chance to brick, but possibly way cheaper than trying to buy the right claw. I annulled the INT off my claw. Was hoping it would get rid of poison, but at least it was still a Suffix I needed for crit chance.
Congrats, that's a nice claw!
Might want to try to get a max roll on that crit chance because everything else scales based on the base chance of the claw, could squeeze out some more damage.
Last edited by Ed_died on Sep 21, 2017, 9:25:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info