[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Hello guys! Thx for this guide! This's my first league.
I collected things on the guide, if not difficult, look at my character pls, maybe some things need improvement in the first place. Thank you in advance for your response!
"
sunjie8765 wrote:
Hello:
How do you get your lightning dmg so high?

Screenshot from Legacy League. Now we use Ice Bite and a few different passives so not entirely focused on Lightning damage. Look at the DPS in hideout with golems and auras for comparison purposes. Mine is hovering around 40k (re-leveling gems) and still has a good bit of improvement left.

"
mpvaness wrote:
I collected things on the guide, if not difficult, look at my character pls, maybe some things need improvement in the first place. Thank you in advance for your response!

Better jewels. 1 jewel socket is empty.
Wrong Vessel, get added light dmg to attacks. Add a 15% Wise Oak or replace Atziri's with it.
Don't enchant gloves. Projectile damage is better. Get new gloves with more attack speed and possibly flat damage too.
Wrong curse in weapon.
I do not see GMP in your gear, so I assume you have one in your inventory?
Can trade HP on starter tree for more projectile damage starter.
Trade movement speed at bottom of the tree for Heartseeker near Acrobatics. Use Whirling Blades for movement.
Looking for a help - can u advice me what change in my current build for farming T12 Vault Map ? Vault Guardian can 1hit me ;x

Profile should be public (dont want to swap Bisco)
Last edited by ozi93 on Sep 20, 2017, 3:42:41 PM
"

"

Wrong Vessel, get added light dmg to attacks. Add a 15% Wise Oak or replace Atziri's with it.
Don't enchant gloves. Projectile damage is better. Get new gloves with more attack speed and possibly flat damage too.
Wrong curse in weapon.
Trade movement speed at bottom of the tree for Heartseeker near Acrobatics. Use Whirling Blades for movement.

blackdeath101, thank you so much!!
GMP in my bag.
Last edited by mpvaness on Sep 20, 2017, 5:10:30 PM
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
sunjie8765 wrote:
Hello:
How do you get your lightning dmg so high?

Screenshot from Legacy League. Now we use Ice Bite and a few different passives so not entirely focused on Lightning damage. Look at the DPS in hideout with golems and auras for comparison purposes. Mine is hovering around 40k (re-leveling gems) and still has a good bit of improvement left.

"
mpvaness wrote:

Wrong curse in weapon.

Thank you so much for your reply. I looked at my DPS, it is only 6.7k. Could you please take a look at my gears and point out where I did wrong? As I am sure I did since I don't expect that huge of a difference. LOL

Thanks.
Last edited by sunjie8765 on Sep 20, 2017, 4:16:43 PM
"
sunjie8765 wrote:

Thank you so much for your reply. I looked at my DPS, it is only 6.7k. Could you please take a look at my gears and point out where I did wrong? As I am sure I did since I don't expect that huge of a difference. LOL

Thanks.

Set your characters to public.
Last edited by Ed_died on Sep 20, 2017, 6:35:48 PM
"
Ed_died wrote:
"
sunjie8765 wrote:

Thanks.

Set to public, thanks for your time in advance.

"
sunjie8765 wrote:
"
Ed_died wrote:
"
sunjie8765 wrote:

Thanks.

Set to public, thanks for your time in advance.

Your dps is not 6.7k, I just checked your PoB stats and as expected, unbuffed is 16k, h/o dps should be about 20+k.

-Anyway, the first thing you should upgrade is your belt. WED is a must here as it boosts dps by a big chunk.
-You should also add the jewel socket above Fervour, 2 points for a socket is really worth. Might want to get one with attack speed, life and another damage mod.
-I would also stack more resists on boots and forgo movement speed, it's not really needed and it is really expensive together with good resists, get ms only if you can afford.
-Crit chance on your claw would also be a huge damage boost because of all the increased crit chance mods on your eq and jewels.
-Since you have more than enough life already, you could afford to drop some in exchange for more damage. Try to get WED/crit chance/multi/lightning damage to attacks(at least 3, preferably all 4 of these mods, you can look for 3 mods amulet with an open slot to craft, some may be priced cheap, that's how i got mine) on your amulet.
-You can get a better ring than that, not sure if you are keeping it because of the mana regen, if that's the case, a gemini claw base would solve all mana problems. You could get crit chance/lightning damage to attacks here as well.

Lastly, your vinktar is the wrong version, it does almost nothing for you, check the guide for the right one, could use atziri's promise in the mean time.
"
Ed_died wrote:
Your dps is not 6.7k, I just checked your PoB stats and as expected, unbuffed is 16k, h/o dps should be about 20+k.

@sunjie, to add to this, make sure you are selecting Spectral Throw in your stats screen (not normal attack) OR highlight ST in your skills bar to get the tooltip. Use Golem and Auras with the number. That number will get boosted further once you stack flasks and Frenzy charges, but hideout damage is easier to compare.
I've just changed my claw from this one

to this one
. The increased eDPS should be quite a lot, but to my surprise the tooltip damage falls down a bit. Any reason for that?
Last edited by KagaKaiNi on Sep 21, 2017, 6:36:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info