[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
fiveohmike wrote:
I have to ask, I must be doing something wrong. I get literally one shot all over the place, maps, and T5+ bosses are near impossible.

Tooltip DPS is 15k in HO with Wrath/HoI

Crit chance is 28%

3.4k HP

75% all resist, -60% chaos

5400 evasion

You have wrong items, wrong flasks, random uniques, etc etc, didn't look at tree or go further than that.

Solution: Read the guide

is this claaw any good?
"
Richu wrote:

is this claaw any good?

Not an end game claw but it's a pretty decent one which you can use until end game, crit chance is too low, it should ideally be nearer to 8.
I can't kill shaper with this gear... What am i doing wrong
"
Jamess1523 wrote:
I can't kill shaper with this gear... What am i doing wrong

That gear is really good honestly (I assume you have a +1 curse amu instead of Bisco for assassin mark & ele weakness?), more than good enough to be able to kill him. People have killed him using this builds with much worse gear. How are you dying the most often?
You probably just need to practice more, learn to dodge the most dangerous attacks and so on. Each time you do him it becomes easier, until you have him all figured out and can kill him without problems.

This league was the first time I killed the shaper (first with Cycloner, then this build). I found this guide to be really helpful:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTH1tqbOgII

Or look at videos of this build on youtube killing the shaper and see how they do it (one included in this guide)

With that being said this build probably isn't a T1 shaper killer, I also had a slayer cycloner this league which I found easier and safer to kill the shaper with (though this build is 10x faster at clearing pretty much everything else).
Last edited by Ridman on Sep 16, 2017, 5:36:10 PM
Hey guys. I've enjoyed this build so far but i can't progress really because i lack damage. i have around 30k h/o dps. I suppose my claws need to be changed but I think those aren't problem. My thoughts are that i should search for better jewels and amu probably, but would that change much?

Spoiler
Last edited by PWL on Sep 16, 2017, 4:00:16 PM
Cool. Gonna do this build next
Hey, what are the most important Skills to put quality on?
"
PWL wrote:
Hey guys. I've enjoyed this build so far but i can't progress really because i lack damage. i have around 30k h/o dps. I suppose my claws need to be changed but I think those aren't problem. My thoughts are that i should search for better jewels and amu probably, but would that change much?

Spoiler

- Your belt needs to changed with 35+ ele dmg one
- Higher roll rat's nest
- Amu with crit multi
- Jewel
- Change your stibnite flask with atziri promise at least if you cannot afford vinktar.
- Claw with 1.9+ att speed and 7.5+ crit chance (imperial or gemini base) (can be a little low ele dps from your current one)

I think with those changes you should be able to hit 40k dps easily which is enough for all content if you are skilled enough.
Last edited by NicholaiHell on Sep 17, 2017, 2:44:54 AM

Hello guys. Which items should i upgrade next? Was thinking about getting right vinktar or helmet with enchant, tho i don't know how to farm currency efficiently witch this build. Not asking about gems ofc, planning to level them to 20 then vendor recipe them for 20% quality and lvl up again. Which item of listed ones is worst and should be upgraded asap? Or should i go with them for now, save currency and wait for lvls to be able to socket and buy jewels? Thank you for every reply.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info